Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:41:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto will be mainstream in a few years  (Read 2012 times)
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:02:29 PM

Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

So you can HODL! And you will have a nice life. Enjoy!!
I agree that in the coming years the role of crypto currency will only increase and more people will use it in their lives. However, decentralized crypto currency can only go in parallel with national paper money, states will not cancel their national money, this will lead to very negative consequences. At the same time, they will create their centralized digital coins and will strive to contrast them with decentralized ones. So the struggle of centralized and decentralized crypto currency will only worsen. The strongest will survive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
madoka

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:09:24 PM

Clearly digital money has a brilliant future ahead and this is simply a question of time. In this way, I exceedingly lean toward the technique gracious HODL and might want to energize individuals more to put resources into bitcoin and have amazing life in future.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:15:10 PM

Mainstream adoption of crypto is not only based on crypto becoming the replacement currency for fiat....if business processes are all done over a blockchain it will also become mainstream, but less visible but equally important (cost saving and such). I don't think bitcoin replacing fiat is the most important part...it's getting all these current processes replaced, and - also not unimportant - getting those billions of unbanked people 'banked'...
Vandemos

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:21:13 PM

Of course I share the view that cryptocurrency will be mainstream in a few years because of the interest which many companies and institutions have shown in adopting the blockchain technology.
no need to doubt !, bitcoin will fly high and go monthly,
we wait for the time to arrive then that's the beginning of bitcoin
znakistu

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:24:33 PM

I think so! You need to earn on the cryptocurrency as soon as such an opportunity arises and do it as large as possible. Perhaps there will be no other chance at all

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:51:39 PM

I'm afraid that a few years is not enough. It takes 10-15 years for crypto currency to become common thing when you are paying in a store for example. Most people older 50 will never be able to use crypto currency, it's too difficult to understand for.

Now the information is changing very quickly. 100 years ago, information changed every hundred years. And now it changes many times a day. Therefore, old people also get used to such a rapid exchange of information. They will get used to crypto too. 10-15 years is a lot. In the crypto world, everything has changed for 1 year: it was attended by several times more people than last year. With this trend, crypto will quickly cover the whole world.
1cak

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:52:36 PM

I think so, now everyone is getting used to the terms bitcoin and crypto, although I'm sure they do not yet know what the definition of bitcoin and crypto is widely
Yeahnoh

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:02:01 PM

Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

Yes, I can definitely see cryptocurrencies being everywhere you look at, just like cash, at the moment more and more stores and banks are dealing with ways to facilitate the implementation of cryptos, so I'd say there is little time left until we see cryptos as an already established and more polished currency.

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
JunMel

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:06:44 PM

I think its not mainstream, but they are adapt with this good technology, we need to support it, so we can support the cashless society, we need to adapt with this digital era and cryptocurrency is the answer. It have good system and good transparancy payment system..

So far its still a big question mark will it may be. But the way government reacted towards crypto their still not adopting it. Hopefully it would be settle down. Because I see it crypto will be come bigger and stronger in the future.
regexlove

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:07:34 PM

I also think that this industry will become very popular when big bull trend  begins, more people will start investing and accordingly sharks will earn a lot and that is all  Cheesy
xlm19877

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:09:37 PM

at the point when the cost of crypto is in a decent position I think however it feels standard yet will dependably be used for benefit, yet I am certain in the following couple of years there are as yet numerous individuals who utilize crypto to get benefit
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:02:52 PM

I think that with the development of technology, cryptocurrencies will become a part of everyday life. This will not happen quickly, but it really is a logical solution.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Shikamaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:46:44 AM

It's simple, but that's how it works, at least on many global altcoins.
But maybe the first challenge is we need to pick the right coins first, because it seems that it is the main goal of everyone who enters in this field
dinhthisa54

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:58:20 PM

Yes, sure! . I think that with the development of technology, cryptocurrencies will become a part of everyday life. This will not happen quickly, but it really is a logical solution.
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:54:58 PM

It's simple, but that's how it works, at least on many global altcoins.
But maybe the first challenge is we need to pick the right coins first, because it seems that it is the main goal of everyone who enters in this field
It seems to me that it will be a long time before the crypto currency will take the place of real money. In any case, all the states must adopt the appropriate legislation for this, but at the moment the Crypto-currency is semi-legal.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Endank

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:17:03 AM

Although I'm not sure that crypto will end up as a currency, but I believe the industry will continue to grow in the future. Many coins are very potential, and some don't really have a future. But the cycle will always occur, and if we have lived in the right place, it's only a matter of time until we will get the benefits.
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:10:34 AM

Possibly we will see in long term, an investment similar to an SP500.
Of course, it will have high volatility due to hacks, forks, government regulations that alter their price.
handsofgod

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:35:42 AM

Yeah this is mainstream, people come and go. I like ICOs right now, Kelvin Blockchain particularly. Here is more info about this, hope to see your feedback about this project, very excited Wink
longrhm0

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:52:54 AM

nowadays nobody is accepting bitcoin as foreign money...they are using it to exchange and earn cash,or they are keeping it as asset on the way to use it for long time funding and if everything is going like this then I dont think bitcoin might be the mainstream.
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 10:02:52 AM

Even though the crypto may not become a mainstream, it will play a major roll in the economy in the future. But, yeah. Crypto holders will have a bright future for sure.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: