Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:50:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto will be mainstream in a few years  (Read 2015 times)
Stormspirit

Activity: 642
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:05:24 PM

If crypto will be in great demand in the future, then we will have many types of coins. These coins will change our lives. Cryptocurrency will become popular in a few years, then cryptocurrency will be used extensively or in daily transactions

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:42:04 PM

Yes, we live in a modern era and I think virtual is everything, this is good for us hopefully with technology development today cryptocurrency become great and great more
Abeleez

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:23:32 PM

Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

So you can HODL! And you will have a nice life. Enjoy!!
It's just a matter of time before that dream is accomplished. Bitcoin is about to enjoy mass adoption globally. It is the future of money as it's already defining the financial world. Just take a look at the position of the G20 on cryptocurrency generally and bitcoin is the leading crypto.
political1907

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:08:04 PM

Crypto has to have a structure that is easy enough for anyone to use in daily life. Now they have a very complicated structure. So we need a little more ttime for simplification. I think that these simplifications will be made in the next few years and become mainstream.

masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:14:05 PM

If crypto will be in great demand in the future, then we will have many types of coins. These coins will change our lives. Cryptocurrency will become popular in a few years, then cryptocurrency will be used extensively or in daily transactions

I am afraid that you are a little too optimistic, but I hope that you are right. Crypto have to become more popular among the average people and need more people to get involved, this is the way to become mainstream in few years.

stiucsib86

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:27:50 PM

Second this. I remember reading an article on the evolution of money - from barter trade, to physical items, to Shekel, printed money (by Government)... and in the future, currency by community (i.e. cryptocurrencies).
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 10:54:16 PM

Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

Cheers Man i think i will be holding some for a very long time lets hope we get to witness the future

shooleh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:04:24 PM

Meyimpan coins for a long time is indeed very exciting for the future. This form of investment for the long-term trading. An awful lot of people who are already doing this and they have a lot of money. But you have to buy the coins that get listed at the top of the coin. Like this coin and the Ethereum Bitcoin which is great for long-term trading.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:15:03 AM

Of course, this theme can immediately raise the mood. But I'm not sure that in future years for the crypto currency will be all so cloudless and it will constantly develop and grow. What is happening now, tells us that she still has a lot of problems.
modemmax

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:39:00 AM

I think that's already happened at this time where the crypto has become a priority for many people as more and more people who know about crypto and became the mainstream every day and have expanded in various sectors.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:27:05 AM

Many of the new coins now enter and this will make a very good competition. I myself do a long-term trading with buying new coins with a low value.
This is a new system with a technology very remarkable. So many people are interested in joining the crypto world.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:54:38 AM

I think that's already happened at this time where the crypto has become a priority for many people as more and more people who know about crypto and became the mainstream every day and have expanded in various sectors.

In a way, you are right. meanwhile, I think that the society has divided into 2 groups. The first one believes in the crypto, while the second one is sure that it will crash.
Akkuratno

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:39:09 AM

I hold the same opinion and continue to hold in the hope that we will soon be able to get rich )
biksa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 10:11:26 AM

I don't think that cryptocurrency will become the main monetary unit in the near future, but this niche will occupy a definite position in society, absolutely exactly. Looking at ICO how it develops, what projects they create: banks, factories, windmills etc. People try for the benefit of nature and people. The future will accurately communicate with cryptocurrency and projects that are backed by it.
KGBx

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:01:37 AM

I think that it is mainstream already, but of course its influence will only grow with years and in nearest years people probably will know more and more about it, and use it a lot more.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Robbott

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:20:17 AM

Crypto is becoming more popular every day , but still I do not think that it will become a replacement for everyday payment
PadliDamaso

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:23:50 AM

Holding the right ones are the ones to be hold in long time, not some bad ones.
Elcapsono

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:59:29 AM

Maybe so, if there is no action on the part of the states, on the ban. After all, as soon as the crypt goes into the economy, the fear of banks begins and, in principle, irreversible consequences. Therefore, we can say one thing, we enjoy it, while we are given such an opportunity.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
PRC_May

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:16:22 AM

crypto will be standard. Regardless, the issue is when? Nobody knows beyond question. Regardless, all markers are pointing towards the gathering of cryptos. This is a comfort for everyone to hodl their focal points now. More noteworthy days are coming.
jasonjm

Activity: 1246
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 07:31:37 AM

Digital currency will be the future. Now many countries are not using them because of few concerns but they will start using when they actually know the benefits. Similar trend of people was observed when they first came to know about paper money and now every one is using paper money. Just wait for few years and you will see that local shops around the world will accept crypto currency and countries will develop their own national crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: