Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:05:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Current steady growth will result in $20K by end of August?  (Read 831 times)
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:46:33 PM

Last 3 weeks growth has been slow, steady and strong amongst slight price fall now and then. Experts said the price would grow back by end of April and yes it happened. So will bitcoin price hit $20K by August 2018? I am sure yes if this current growth trend remains as it is.

What are your thoughts?
It is somewhat unseemingly to precede the future, but as for bitcoin investor, we are all waiting for that major price pump. And perhaps what fuels our positive forecast on bitcoin 's price is the previous and identical periodical price movement of bitcoin each and every year. Its a successful year for bitcoin last year. And looking back then, is a sigh of relief for those who are waiting for bitcoin to recover from this year's slump.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:58:16 PM

Last 3 weeks growth has been slow, steady and strong amongst slight price fall now and then. Experts said the price would grow back by end of April and yes it happened. So will bitcoin price hit $20K by August 2018? I am sure yes if this current growth trend remains as it is.

What are your thoughts?
what growth?maybe what you mean is falling?lol

Week after you made this post bitcoin and more of the altcoins suddenly drops again and until now it continuously drowning..and about your speculation?it will not happen if this bearish dont stop.and the thread is same as what happening since February price just pump and dunp
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:51:35 PM

Stupid speculation. As what I can see, the price will keep on going downtrend because the money makers are using their influence for such thing to happen. They want to buy bitcoin cheap.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:07:38 PM

I do not think if big growth will happen in August, maybe it just happened next year because there are many obstacles from bitcoin to grow at $ 20k.

safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:00:42 PM

What are your thoughts?

Positive thinking is okay but not too much, the bitcoin price increase to 20k at the end of August is too fast, and I think bitcoin can not reach it yet.
Feuerbach

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:59:15 PM

What are your thoughts?
If the price growth has begun - this does not mean that it will be continuous. On how much bitcoin will cost in August, no one can answer.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:03:28 PM

What are your thoughts?

I believe that the price of bitcoins will grow even more at december just the same last year and that is the reason why everyone is keep on holding of their coins and they are not planing to switch into altcoins so keep on investing today in order to earn more profit.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:22:09 PM

What are your thoughts?

Could have been that way but sadly, as what we can all see today and in the past days, the price has been falling again and looks like we are on a bearish season again for the second time in this year. But I am really not that worried. I think that in the coming weeks, the prices will bounce back and increase steadily later on.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:04:36 AM

What are your thoughts?

With all speculations going on both sides for bitcoin, both  parties have a good reasoning as to which bitcoin will go, whether it will go up, that's due to regulations, wider acceptance, a lot of innovations and whether it will go down, due to it being a volatile investment, that no one could predict what will happen, that the timd span is too short, all of them are valid arguments, but one thing is for sure, though the rise will be slower this time, bitcoin will hit a new ATH, let's just not rush in, thinking that after anfew months will be richer, investing in bitcoin is not an easy way to make money, try also investing in other coins, therr are a lot of altcoins out there that has a huge potential for growth, I am saying this because there is still the issue Mt. Gox, releasing bitcoins, thus decreasing the value.
The issue with Mt. Gox is huge they have a huge amount of coins and they are waiting until later to sell the coins, many think the main reason of why the price went down was because of them and I really think that most of the smart investors know that the price will go down once again when they begin to sell again so if anything we may see new lows by the end of the year.
Aleksey1958

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:12:36 AM

And where is this slow steady growth now? On the spot we stand and hesitate a little up, a little down.... When will the market come to life??
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:28:40 AM

What are your thoughts?
If I’m right they said that the price will rise to $15000 as of April, but that didn’t happened, rather it got to $10,000 and dropped down from that point. Recently, I saw another prediction that it will go down to $2000 and just last week it started dropping and has dropped down to $7,500+. I just hope this one is a better prediction and that it goes up to $20k before the month August. Well, even if it doesn’t, I believe that it will before the end of this year.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:16:34 AM

we can see that from the date this thread have been posted up to this date, the price of bitcoin hits downward, a big fall has occured in such a short span, we definitely cannot say or predict the future price of bitcoin because once again it proved us that it is unstable and still unpredictable, we cannot based our speculation in just a single date.
Yes, you’re right man. The price for Bitcoin is unpredictable, but sometimes experts do make close to accurate predictions. Just like on April I saw a prediction that the price will go up to $15,000 and it got from $7000 to $9000, $10,000 even before dropping down back to $7,500+.And this post states that the price will be going up to $20k in August, believe me there will be a little accuracy in this. I’m sure of that, they’re always 50% correct.
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 444

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:17:38 AM

What are your thoughts?
If I’m right they said that the price will rise to $15000 as of April, but that didn’t happened, rather it got to $10,000 and dropped down from that point. Recently, I saw another prediction that it will go down to $2000 and just last week it started dropping and has dropped down to $7,500+. I just hope this one is a better prediction and that it goes up to $20k before the month August. Well, even if it doesn’t, I believe that it will before the end of this year.
It only shows that whatever Analysis we are going to make to predict the price movement, it won't necessary go that route as most of the time no amount of TA can really point the correct price path of bitcoin. The growth that we experienced (closed to $10K) was quickly wipeout in matter of days and its plunges even more below $8K and even touches as low as $7100 during the crisis. Why not just enjoy the ride till December and see how will it end up. And also don't put too much expectations as it might not happened.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:22:29 AM

What are your thoughts?

Its normal if the price might somehow decrease but still it was also a good news because you can invest a huge amount and wait for the price to grow in order to earn more profit when the market goes back to its normal price.

Ch01ce0N3

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:16:35 PM

This is good. I think the response was very positive. Where bitcoin prices in 2018 will continue to grow and increase, the economy is strong, and people will be happy.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:24:54 PM

Slow and steady does not mean that it will reach those figures in a very short period of time, people here wanted to make profit in a very short period of time and it is funny to see that everyone here considers a couple of months a long period which is really absurd, there is no way that the price of bitcoin reaches another all time high this year let alone this August.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:48:39 AM

This is good. I think the response was very positive. Where bitcoin prices in 2018 will continue to grow and increase, the economy is strong, and people will be happy.
Yes having a steady growth for bitcoin may be a good sign but i don't think that bitcoin will be able to reach the price of $20k by the end of August.I think we are all aware that it's making a hard part in reaching $10k in the previous months and up to now we are still in dips.Maybe before this year ends $20k will be possible to reach.

PrudnikovLS

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:27:45 PM

I think it is quite possible. Most likely the price by the end of the year will be much higher than$20,000. I think now everything is slowly building up positions. PS. But it is not accurate!
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:33:20 PM

I think it is quite possible. Most likely the price by the end of the year will be much higher than$20,000. I think now everything is slowly building up positions. PS. But it is not accurate!
Yes.It could be possible by the end of this year but when you say by the end of august,i think it's really impossible to reach since the market right now is still bloody because the price continuous to fall.Hopefully the price will recover soon and will reach new peaks again before this year ends.
Rambogae

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:11:24 AM

in my opinion can not be predicted with definite growth of bitcoin in quartal 3. may actually happen in quartal 4 this year
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: