Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:29:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Airdrops, How to earn from it ?  (Read 1513 times)
BigOne

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:20:03 AM

Hello everyone,
I am new to crypto.
I just want to know what is Airdrops actually and how can i earn from it ?
Thank you  Smiley
Airdrop is a bounty event, and we can also understand it as an advertising act. When there are projects that need to be promoted, they are all carrying out some bounty activities, the purpose of which is to promote the project. Then take out a portion of the token rewards to those who help them promote. There are many types of bounty activities, and airdrops are one of them.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 08:48:18 AM

airdrop is a ride on the promotion of a way or a project that gives free coins. This does indeed produce enough but when choosing the airdrop. Since many of the existing airdrops only contains a scam and even coins have no value. might be said to be less effective results provided by airdrop.

bitcoinpeople2

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:08:22 AM

Airdrops are programmes that are usually done to promote ICOs. You are asked to carry out a few tasks, and then get rewarded with some tokens after a specific period of time. It is really a good way of promoting these ICOs, and for others to earn while at it. For anyone interested, look out for latest airdrops, complete tasks, then submit your personal info for airdrop rewards.
Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 02:33:45 PM

Airdrop is a free Token you receive from project developers .  The essence of Airdrop is to advertise  new projects and get people to know about it.  To receive it, there are different ways depending on what the developing  team  wants.  Atimes you only need twitter account,  others you need more social media including Facebook,  telegram, reddit, medium etc.  The developing team needs you to spread good news about the project and then you receive your free Token.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
cuongdola211091

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:56:39 PM

aidrop is a free token provided by the ICO project to inform them of their project and maketing it to the community. Aidrop is very simple but you will have to provide your information to them.
dele4

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:05:05 PM

Airdrop programs are a means used to promote a project. Participants will be given free coins just by joining the telegram, registering for the ICO site, liking or following the fb and twitter pages

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
Olajide Olaoluwa

Activity: 432

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:09:50 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 03:24:55 PM by Olajide Olaoluwa

Airdrops programmes run to make a project known and promote. Free coins will be given by completing simple task and by joining telegram groups and after that free awarded token will be given to participants.
lordtprinz

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:15:57 PM

Airdrops are program that are released to give people free token by simply completing a task either by following on Twitter or liking Facebook pages or joining telegram in order to promote a particular project
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:23:42 PM

Hello everyone,
I am new to crypto.
Thank you  Smiley
Airdrops are used to promote ICOs. It is the quickest way to get a lot of people to get involved in your ICOs and allow them to promote it very well. You can earn from airdrops but not much, so don't expect really much.
bitcoinpeople3

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:12:06 AM

Airdrops are a way that Icos are promoted and some persons earn from it by participating in them. Usually, one is asked to compete certain tasks, within a period of time, and after that, gets some of the tokens as rewards, It is a win-win situation for both ICo team, and people who participate in the airdrops.
neocryptrix

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:19:55 AM

An airdrop is a great way for a new project/coin to gain support and reward their supporters with free coins. See my banner below to join a fun community and earn a free coin that pays you 10% interest annually for simply staking it in your wallet. Thank me later.

? HELIOS PROTOCOL ? ?[DAG]?[BLOCKCHAIN]?[PoS]?[Masternodes] Huh[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]Huh
  HuhWebsite  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  | Bounties  | Discord  |  telegram ¦?Huh
bahnfire

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:44:28 AM

Airdrops simply way to attract other persons and trying to increasing awareness about project. they can give small portion of tokens to you. and because of that you started to know about that coin. some airdrops huge some of them very little. but you can
make some profits using airdrops.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 11:56:36 AM

Airdrop is a system where you will get some coins free for just doing some small one time jobs and fill the form. This way, they get promotion and you got a fraction of total distribution of airdrop.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:02:02 PM

airdrop is a ride on the promotion of a way or a project that gives free coins. This does indeed produce enough but when choosing the airdrop. Since many of the existing airdrops only contains a scam and even coins have no value. might be said to be less effective results provided by airdrop.

Often the current airdrop is not much value, as it's just as you say, just a project marketing and team tokens for tens of thousands of people. Therefore, if each participant receives a lot of value, it also reduces the real value of the project
mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:05:38 PM

Airdrops is always good if you   Know about it. airdrops gives free token. Fristly , you join teligram/ discord, register ICO site and likeing Facebook and Twitter page. you can participate in and can earn some money. airdrops payment depends it's ico success.
Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:11:12 PM

I can not believe that such thopic still exist. My advice to you is not to waste time on airdrops. Try to find better projects and perform bountys .. there is at least some chance to earn.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:07:26 PM

Hello everyone,
I am new to crypto.
Thank you  Smiley

Everyone were new to crypto when they started to join crypto world, but as long you want to accept about new things, learning crypto is not hard.
Airdrop is the event when you can get coins or tokens from some company by doing small task like following their social medias or something like that.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:19:24 PM

The developer distributes some of his coins free to attract the attention of the people towards their project. This system is known as airdrop. You can make some profits using airdrops.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: