Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:17:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 8069 times)
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:34:37 PM

How do I understand the developers have developed their unique technology for the token of this platform?
Yes, the technology is actually very interesting and will be able to compete with existing fabrics.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mine777

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:41:52 PM

Is there no information about the development team on the site ? How can you trust the project without even knowing who is behind it
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:50:54 PM

Is there no information about the development team on the site ? How can you trust the project without even knowing who is behind it
You can contact the developers and ask them personally why there is no information about their team
mine777

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:55:57 PM

You can contact the developers and ask them personally why there is no information about their team
Personally, the first thing I pay attention to is the team of developers and the idea of the project, but here i did not see any of them. What is this token for? Who will be the master node if there are no transactions?
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:59:05 PM

Personally, the first thing I pay attention to is the team of developers and the idea of the project, but here i did not see any of them. What is this token for? Who will be the master node if there are no transactions?
The token of this platform has a very interesting and original technology that will surely appeal to the cryptocurrency community
mine777

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:03:00 PM

The token of this platform has a very interesting and original technology that will surely appeal to the cryptocurrency community
Maybe I'm too skeptical about this project. But there are already a lot of tokens that can provide fast, secure and even anonymous transactions. There is also a master node and also used POS
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:06:27 PM

Maybe I'm too skeptical about this project. But there are already a lot of tokens that can provide fast, secure and even anonymous transactions. There is also a master node and also used POS
The ability to receive large rewards for finding blocks and carrying out transactions will do the job here you will see
mine777

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:11:03 PM

The ability to receive large rewards for finding blocks and carrying out transactions will do the job here you will see
It will be very interesting to see how it will look in practice and how many people will support this currency. There is very little information about it and it is difficult to draw any unambiguous conclusions
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:15:36 PM

It will be very interesting to see how it will look in practice and how many people will support this currency. There is very little information about it and it is difficult to draw any unambiguous conclusions
In fact, there is more than enough information. Go to the official website where everything is painted in detail and there are links to various resources that may help you to make a more complete picture
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:20:06 PM

Are there any estimates of what some ICO editions or while the project did not pay enough attention?
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:24:31 PM

Are there any estimates of what some ICO editions or while the project did not pay enough attention?
The project is too young to be known at such a global level. Certainly this project will still declare itself
vvv8

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:28:25 PM

The project is too young to be known at such a global level. Certainly this project will still declare itself
You do not know where you can see the price of this token on the coinmarketcap it is not. And on the website I could not find any information about it.
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:43:43 PM

You do not know where you can see the price of this token on the coinmarketcap it is not. And on the website I could not find any information about it.

As i know now coin is worth 0.8$. It is not known why the price on the chart is only at this level. It seems that this token will soon appear on the exchanges
vvv8

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:48:38 PM

As i know now coin is worth 0.8$. It is not known why the price on the chart is only at this level. It seems that this token will soon appear on the exchanges
That's pretty good already. If these tokens are allowed on the exchange then it has a future. And it is worth looking at this project when they are at such a low price
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:52:16 PM

That's pretty good already. If these tokens are allowed on the exchange then it has a future. And it is worth looking at this project when they are at such a low price
The price will be at the current level until people have an interest to use this currency as a means of payment. And in order for this to happen, this token must really have a very good bandwidth
vvv8

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:56:21 PM

The price will be at the current level until people have an interest to use this currency as a means of payment. And in order for this to happen, this token must really have a very good bandwidth
To do this, developers need a very strong marketing team . Without proper PR can get almost impossible especially when so many of their competitors
metic

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:44:11 PM

I agree, and I also think just by looking at this thread, we have a very nice start to mass adoption! not too many threads are as active as this one!
bluesmoke

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 06:52:31 PM

To do this, developers need a very strong marketing team . Without proper PR can get almost impossible especially when so many of their competitors

I can see the developer team is very active even with the community. I think very soon Penta will be one of the most popular crypto.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 08:49:23 PM

125 coins when mined, 120 for masternodes, 5 for stakers.

Rewards for stakes are too low but for MN is too high. Give stakes at least 10 as there will be huge number of staker but a limited MN holder.
lapyshka

Activity: 379
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:18:42 PM

Developers have developed their own unique technology for this platform. I like the idea. Is this the last week of the Airdrop? will there still be an opportunity to participate in bounty companies?
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: