Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:17:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 8069 times)
zhaojundong

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:31:04 AM

I think the thing is that the project lacks good marketing on various resources to attract new customers.
This is the main problem of many new projects related to blockchain. The blockchain industry itself is relatively young and developing. It is very difficult to promote something here even if the project is interesting.
I would argue with you there are many projects that collected just cosmic sums on the ICO of the same Bancor and many others.
I think a lot depends on the initial funding for the project and its promotion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:33:30 AM

I think the thing is that the project lacks good marketing on various resources to attract new customers.
This is the main problem of many new projects related to blockchain. The blockchain industry itself is relatively young and developing. It is very difficult to promote something here even if the project is interesting.
I would argue with you there are many projects that collected just cosmic sums on the ICO of the same Bancor and many others.
You want to say that these projects had some outside capital for promotion ? I think everyone starts out relatively the same.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:04:12 PM

You want to say that these projects had some outside capital for promotion ? I think everyone starts out relatively the same.
You are mistaken. The success of the project depends very much on how it will be served by the developers and how actively it will be promoted . The future of the project depends on it.
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:07:30 PM

You are mistaken. The success of the project depends very much on how it will be served by the developers and how actively it will be promoted . The future of the project depends on it.
No need to look superficially the development of the project. First of all, the big role is played by the project idea, the development team and the feasibility of the conceived in the real world.PR is certainly important but not as important as the product and the idea of the project
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:31:10 PM

I wonder how developers will make people use their cryptocurrency? How do i understand this token is notable only for the multi-level master node?
LitecoinDarkFilm

Merit: 13

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:37:47 PM

I wonder how developers will make people use their cryptocurrency? How do i understand this token is notable only for the multi-level master node?
As the developers assure us, this coin with a completely new technology that is fundamentally different from what is now on the market
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:42:56 PM

As the developers assure us, this coin with a completely new technology that is fundamentally different from what is now on the market
What is it so remarkable? I didn't see anything special. How can you run a token with the expectation that it will generate income from the master node if the token will not be profitable?
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:54:32 PM

What is it so remarkable? I didn't see anything special. How can you run a token with the expectation that it will generate income from the master node if the token will not be profitable?
The most important advantage is that this token has a very good bandwidth
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:59:36 PM

Do you think this project has at least some chance of success? I think about the current very little. There is not even a white paper to learn more about the specifics of the project
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:05:15 PM

Do you think this project has at least some chance of success? I think about the current very little. There is not even a white paper to learn more about the specifics of the project
I can't say anything specific about this project. Perhaps someone will be interested in the theme with multi-level master nodes. On expense absence of a white paper can be said only one thing. The developers thought that all the necessary information is on the site
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:12:37 PM

I can't say anything specific about this project. Perhaps someone will be interested in the theme with multi-level master nodes. On expense absence of a white paper can be said only one thing. The developers thought that all the necessary information is on the site
Especially in order to become the lowest master node bronze it is necessary to invest about 4-5 thousand dollars . This is a fairly large amount
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:28:34 PM

Especially in order to become the lowest master node bronze it is necessary to invest about 4-5 thousand dollars . This is a fairly large amount
Perhaps someone really wants to invest. But while the project will not be on hearing most people will not have transactions . The essence of this token is to really use it
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:33:14 PM

If a person first made a deposit to the bronze master node will he have the opportunity to get a master node of a higher level?
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:37:10 PM

If a person first made a deposit to the bronze master node will he have the opportunity to get a master node of a higher level?
In my opinion, the developers have taken into account this feature and if desired, any user can upgrade their master node
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:44:10 PM

In my opinion, the developers have taken into account this feature and if desired, any user can upgrade their master node
There is very little information on this token. It is not clear how much is being used and whether this token is being used for its intended purpose
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:47:40 PM

There is very little information on this token. It is not clear how much is being used and whether this token is being used for its intended purpose
The project has recently started to work. Neither passed, even months as purses started to work . Let's see what will happen in six months or a year .
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:51:57 PM

The project has recently started to work. Neither passed, even months as purses started to work . Let's see what will happen in six months or a year .
I think developers should definitely come to grips with the marketing and design of its platform
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:54:51 PM

I think developers should definitely come to grips with the marketing and design of its platform
First of all, they need to add information about the development team. To make a good white paper . Well, the site seems to be in normal condition.
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:58:16 PM

First of all, they need to add information about the development team. To make a good white paper . Well, the site seems to be in normal condition.

Definitely the user should get full information about the platform , its developers. About how this applies in the real world and for what this need. Need to be clear
bluesmoke

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 02:47:20 PM

I doubt it mate, I saw many successful project did not published developers team and technical team details until they gets into top 200 coin list at coinmarketcap.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: