Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:14:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 8069 times)
hobopete

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:36:29 PM

I am in love with the idea. The project really changes the point of view about investment. I hope they will be doing all possible to make it great. The staking system is great.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mothermole1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:43:02 PM

I am in love with the idea. The project really changes the point of view about investment. I hope they will be doing all possible to make it great. The staking system is great.
I like projects that give possibility to earn. I just don’t understand the point of staking. Can you please explain this feature to me, please?
hobopete

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:48:33 PM

I like projects that give possibility to earn. I just don’t understand the point of staking. Can you please explain this feature to me, please?
Ok. There is no problem, bro. Look, if you don’t have enough money to buy a silver or a bronze masternode, you can buy a staking package. It means that you will randomly get a reward and will be able to buy a mode.
mothermole1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:53:10 PM

Ok. There is no problem, bro. Look, if you don’t have enough money to buy a silver or a bronze masternode, you can buy a staking package. It means that you will randomly get a reward and will be able to buy a mode.
Well, it is nice opportunity for small investors. Probably, I will be happy to tell about this project to my friend too. I am totally sure about its financial attractiveness.
hobopete

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:58:25 PM

Well, it is nice opportunity for small investors. Probably, I will be happy to tell about this project to my friend too. I am totally sure about its financial attractiveness.
You can get even some coins. There are referral and bounty campaigns. You could help the project to become more popular and you could earn some money.
mothermole1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:03:09 AM

You can get even some coins. There are referral and bounty campaigns. You could help the project to become more popular and you could earn some money.
Wow. Its nice to hear. I like this idea. It makes me believe the team really thinks about their community. I will read some additional information about these campaigns and make a decision.
hobopete

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:09:13 AM

Wow. Its nice to hear. I like this idea. It makes me believe the team really thinks about their community. I will read some additional information about these campaigns and make a decision.
I wish you good luck. I think it will be a great collaboration. This project deserves to be popular and needed. It is a special one.
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:25:47 AM

Hey, everyone. Who knows some details about the bounty campaign? I just can’t find the link for the bounty thread. I would be very thankful if someone could help me.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:31:23 AM

Hey, everyone. Who knows some details about the bounty campaign? I just can’t find the link for the bounty thread. I would be very thankful if someone could help me.
I think I can help you. What exactly do you want to know? There many kinds of activities. The bounty is not different from any other bounty campaign.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:36:05 AM

I think I can help you. What exactly do you want to know? There many kinds of activities. The bounty is not different from any other bounty campaign.
Mostly I am interested in translations. I have some skill, so, I could be very useful for Pentanode I think. I know 4 languages and I could help them to translate the white paper.
Tobius

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:41:37 AM

Mostly I am interested in translations. I have some skill, so, I could be very useful for Pentanode I think. I know 4 languages and I could help them to translate the white paper.
Wow. It is impressive. Look, you need to download some documents to translate and you will get reward. Here is it.
 https://www.pentanode-crypto.com/upload/pentanode_language_pack.zip
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:46:21 AM

Wow. It is impressive. Look, you need to download some documents to translate and you will get reward. Here is it.

Wow. Thanks for it. But, maybe there are some more possibilities for me? Also, can you tell me how much I will get for this work?
Tobius

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:51:08 AM

Wow. Thanks for it. But, maybe there are some more possibilities for me? Also, can you tell me how much I will get for this work?
If you translate all the documents, you will get a $100 worth "Staking starter (100 coins)" pack. Anyway, you can also translate the bitcointalk threads in different languages too
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:56:08 AM

If you translate all the documents, you will get a $100 worth "Staking starter (100 coins)" pack. Anyway, you can also translate the bitcointalk threads in different languages too
It is so nice. I will be able to become a part of the system too. Great. What about bitcointalk? Will reward stay the same, or it will be higher?
Tobius

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:01:11 AM

It is so nice. I will be able to become a part of the system too. Great. What about bitcointalk? Will reward stay the same, or it will be higher?
You can get 10 PTN. Probably, you should connect to bounty manager somehow. I think you still have many questions. Good luck! I hope you will get all possible rewards from this bounty campaign.
Thecopp

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:44:26 AM

Looks nice. Where I can see roadmap and dev team info?
bluesmoke

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 08:17:48 AM

Everyone who knows how Penta going to be a successful project loves this coin. We as a community, supporting with all our powers. Thank you for your support.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
LingLongLung

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:41:48 AM

Everyone who knows how Penta going to be a successful project loves this coin. We as a community, supporting with all our powers. Thank you for your support.

I like your concept
JeanTearDrop

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:13:44 AM

Following this topic.
bluesmoke

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 11:27:04 AM

Following this topic.

Join Pentanode on discord for all updates and bounties https://discord.gg/vBZ4Tck

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: