Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:43:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 8069 times)
Silkcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:11:17 PM

I read about this and I liked the idea of this project. Who can say when it starts?
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:13:24 PM

I read about this and I liked the idea of this project. Who can say when it starts?
In accordance with the road map, the project should start in May 2018, that is at the moment.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:16:24 PM

In accordance with the road map, the project should start in May 2018, that is at the moment.
Really? So it's already at the moment launched?
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:20:23 PM

Yes, you can already go to the website and take advantage of this. The team is now engaged in promoting this, and the product is already ready.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:24:04 PM

Yes, you can already go to the website and take advantage of this. The team is now engaged in promoting this, and the product is already ready.
And how exactly do they plan to promote their project, because it seems to me that it is not moving as actively as it could be. This should form a large community around itself and then it will work well.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:31:35 PM

And how exactly do they plan to promote their project, because it seems to me that it is not moving as actively as it could be. This should form a large community around itself and then it will work well.
You are absolutely right. In order for this to work well for the team, you need to create your own user community. At the moment they are promoting their project through the bounty of the campaign, in the frequency of through subscription on this forum.
margoslend

Activity: 396
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:37:52 PM

very upset by the fact that I could not take part in airdrop. The project is interested, but for some reason, is not included in the list of participants. I will try further, as the project is interesting to me.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:42:37 PM

You are absolutely right. In order for this to work well for the team, you need to create your own user community. At the moment they are promoting their project through the bounty of the campaign, in the frequency of through subscription on this forum.
Are there other kinds of bounty campaigns besides the campaign of signatures?
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:54:06 PM

Not only these. Just YouTube's campaign to create a video, a translation campaign, and several other campaigns. I can not tell you exactly what this is all about. You can see the full list in the description of this thread.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:56:54 PM

Not only these. Just YouTube's campaign to create a video, a translation campaign, and several other campaigns. I can not tell you exactly what this is all about. You can see the full list in the description of this thread.
Ok thanks for the info, I'll check it out Smiley
yuansuyi

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:59:06 PM

How many users do you think this platform will have?
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:05:16 PM

This is a very abstract question that is very hard to answer. It depends on many factors. After a certain time it will be possible to give a more accurate answer
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:13:52 PM

This is a very abstract question that is very hard to answer. It depends on many factors. After a certain time it will be possible to give a more accurate answer
Looking at the social networks of this project, I realized that the community of this project is very small.
Kheg

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:15:35 PM

Looking at the social networks of this project, I realized that the community of this project is very small.
The project is relatively new, the developers are trying to do everything to their platform was on hearing and used for its intended purpose
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:17:22 PM

The project is relatively new, the developers are trying to do everything to their platform was on hearing and used for its intended purpose
The master of the knife involves making a profit from the transactions. As the master node will receive the profit if the transaction is not? Or will there be very few? What is the essence of investment?
Kheg

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:17:45 PM

The master of the knife involves making a profit from the transactions. As the master node will receive the profit if the transaction is not? Or will there be very few? What is the essence of investment?
Would you invest in this project? Answer honestly?
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:20:52 PM

I invest in all projects which somehow proved themselves and have some perspective. Yes, perhaps most of the projects will not make a profit but sometimes it turns out to make just unreal profits on those projects to which all had a skeptical attitude. I will definitely buy tokens of this project
Kheg

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:23:47 PM

I invest in all projects which somehow proved themselves and have some perspective. Yes, perhaps most of the projects will not make a profit but sometimes it turns out to make just unreal profits on those projects to which all had a skeptical attitude. I will definitely buy tokens of this project
Quite an interesting position, how much you plan to make on this platform?
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:29:10 PM

Quite an interesting position, how much you plan to make on this platform?
I think I'll take the bronze master node. I won't take any chances and keep them to a minimum. This is the main principle. If there are any prerequisites for a good growth of the token, I will definitely buy more
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:31:01 PM

How do I understand the developers have developed their unique technology for the token of this platform?
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: