Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:41:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted by request  (Read 50559 times)
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:08:54 AM

Why don't you guys start reporting to the IRS the capital gains from your crypto trading too?!?

SHIT_JUST_GOT_REAL.exe

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Palmdetroit
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:13:05 AM

Why don't you guys start reporting to the IRS the capital gains from your crypto trading too?!?

SHIT_JUST_GOT_REAL.exe

SJGR coin !

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:21:54 AM

SHIT_JUST_GOT_REAL.exe

SJGR coin !

To the moon!

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Chris180Z

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:22:57 AM

Glad it's not just me having issues. I have been trading and all my coins have gone, and nothing shows up in the trade area, or balance area. This was 3 days ago now and all they can say in an e-mail is that all deposits are coming in soon due to a delay. Er.. it wasn't even a deposit I was asking about, it was my TRADES that disappeared. I paid the trader, paid my fee and never received any of the coins. I'm pretty sure they have disappeared forever, if so I am certainly not using this site again. Luckily it was only a few hundred dollars worth. I can imagine the thousands some of you have lost and if I has lost that much I would be filing an official complaint as it is essentially theft.
stas

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:36:33 AM

Where is a Chill Pill when you need one?!?!?!

yes. good idea. Smiley

tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:26:02 AM

Yeah give him some time.  I am in IT as well, and nothing ticks me off more when trying to deal with a huge problem then having to deal with piles of people calling in to let me know what I already know. 

When something big goes down you can either have the people that can resolve the problem do 2 things.  Actually spend their time fixing the problem, and saying F the clients.  Or do what everyone seems to think is important, by having them waste 95% of their time talking to everyone to assure them they are working on the problem, when in reality, they can't spend a single moment fixing anything because they are busy talking to everyone.  I will always vote for letting them deal with fixing the problem.  And yes, I did have a few transactions held up as well.  They finally made it out, took 2-3 days but I wasn't calling for anyone head.

People have to realize one thing.  If Cryptsy goes down because people start calling regulators, then eventually there won't be anyplace to trade anything but BTC and LTC.  The way the huge BTC markets go down constantly, we might not have any exchanges open to trade. 

Or maybe getting regulators involved will let them know that this is serious and they should be paying attention to the people who pay their bills- the customer.  It's nice that your IT philosophy is to let the people who depend on you twisting in the wind, but it doesn't make for good business.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sharky444

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:50:13 AM

My cryptsy deposit just reappeared after being for 10 hours in nirvana.

Radix - just imagine
stink

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:54:27 AM

Crypsty has its flaws... but taking them down would be a step backwards. They have a massive load on thier shoulders.

Example:
Many predicted ltc in septemeber of this year  would hit 25$ in 2 years. It hit 40+
Media is pouring in, supply of exchanges is limited. Demand is huge and other xchanges are closing...

BTC address: 1P4iEGR8oBjr27k3NyzLfi8wraGajMunLg
Cryptsy trade key: 48007eb091500413be905854f1c5d5a42bd9a94b
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 11:40:04 AM

Why isn't Cryptsy just closing registrations or making a waiting list until they catch up? No one likes turning away customers, but if you sacrifice site usability for ALL users just so you can pack as many in as you can, well then you will eventually end up with no customers now won't you?
indiemax

Activity: 722

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 12:38:42 PM

I think with a bit of patience and a few days with new servers being added it will be back to normal,i'm laying off for a while so as not to clog it anymore, much better yesterday,so should give the site a bit of slack before even thinking of getting AG involved as you will lose your coins for sure.
12345mm

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 05:14:04 AM

Nothing but horrible experiences with cryptsy. How can a site operate like this? DO NOT sign up for cryptsy as my signature suggests. My current unresolved correspondence with cryptsy customer support began yesterday night ... finally received a response around 5pm today est stating basically that my problem was not fixed ... going on 24 hours of unresolved balance issues

[#27563] mincoin missing?‏

Actions

Carlin Beisner
11:20 PM
To: support@cryptsy.com
Picture of Carlin Beisner

Aaaaand my 10 ARG is missing again seems to be totally gone I placed an order and it disappeared no order seems to exist ... Along with about 285 XJO exact same thing order placed now XJO totally gone ... the little bit of mincoin whatever it was is still not there ... the 400 globalcoin still gone ... not to mention the btc that has still yet to be returned to me on by now numerous failed buy order cancellations ... what the %$#@%GB%EW do I have to do here to get MY coins BACK ?!?!?!?!?! I live in FL nearby to your business center and drive a 60mpg gas efficient car - do I need to drive over there and "ask" in person where my coins are?Huh I have literally now like 0.035 - 0.040 btc worth of coins being mishandled by you and it's completely impossible to trade with my remaining balance with your site acting like this. For the love of god fix your shitty website so I can get my coins away from you people as soon as possible.
Actions

Carlin Beisner
10:40 PM
Sigh ... this is getting old messaging you all again and again ... I am still having ongoing constant balance issues ... theres like 30 % of my total coins just totally missing from various attempted trades and cancelled orders and etc ... This is just sad right now and I am taking my business elsewhere as soon as you return my god damned coins.
Actions

Carlin Beisner
10:11 PM

Yaaaaaa ... so DGC did finally come back after ... oh ... a while ... now I'm missing 10 ARG for the last half hour ... oh look there it finally goes back to where I can trade it , but yet I'm still missing a whooooole bunch of other coin now for hours ... Look ... if your site holds coins for hours and hours and hours on end and returns them later that is beyond not acceptable - just because you gave them back doesn't mean we as essentially paying customers due to fees are not getting seriously shafted here. If it holds them for 1 hour that is not acceptable. If it holds them for 10 minutes that is not acceptable. Honestly I DO NOT UNDERSTAND *why* this is happening and *what* is causing it. Explain it to me. Seriously. Explain it to me. Use small words big words I don't care. I'd really like to know so I'm not just going crazy here for the NEXT time this site eats my coins because as far as I can tell in the 2 weeks or so I've been using your site you have had problems for the entire 2 weeks. Tell me why my *instant* electronic coins get LOST for HOURS. It's pathetic. Do you guys have servers or hamster wheels? I realize I'm getting more belligerent with each message I'm sending you but I don't know what else to do.

AUDIT MY ACCOUNT - NOW - Right now as you read this - Do it 1st - Do it now - Fix my coins and I'll stop complaining I promise Smiley
Actions

Carlin Beisner
9:08 PM

I'm really having serious problems here guys ... I'd laugh at this point if it weren't so seriously causing me difficulty in trading. I am now missing 25 DGC - Add that to the mincoin, btc, global coin, and whatever else your site has eaten of my coins ... WTF is all I can really say here ... Fix this for me and fix your screwed up site ... I am losing money and patience ... FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT
Actions

Carlin Beisner
6:11 PM

Yeah it's definitely not resolved at all. I'm at this point all screwed up on multiple coins as of right now still. Have sent several support requests regarding ongoing issues. I have missing mincoin, missing btc as a result of a yacoin buy order, missing 400 global coin, and there was another ghost order I can't even remember what it was at this point ... I don't have a photographic memory so I can't tell you what the little numbers were that flash for 3 seconds on the left of the screen. My account needs to be audited and fixed. Please sooner rather than later ...
Actions

support@cr​yptsy.com (support@cryptsy.com)
Add to contacts
5:03 PM
[Keep this message at the top of your inbox]
To: carlinbeisner@hotmail.com
Picture of support@cryptsy.com

We have just done an audit of balance related tickets and have found your ticket to be unresolved. If your balance issue has been resolved, please reply to this ticket and let us know.

If you still have an unresolved balance issue, please reply to this ticket with your transaction ID, type of coin and amount and your issue will be escalated to our technical support team for further review.

Thank you,

Elen
Cryptsy.com

Coinbase Is THE Place to Buy Your Bitcoins! https://coinbase.com/?r=528a0de17f383142df00040c&utm_campaign=user-referral&src=referral-link Sign Up For Cryptsy! Trade Alts! https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=15696
BTC:   1Mrr2cPbZc4nmV236AS31vdCP24J9TbJpo   LTC:   LV5UoExrVxU3ddrCKCMZ2Wx5odbkUf7JhT
I Like Free Magic Internet Money! Smiley My Cryptsy Trade Key: ad89bb4885a1f92eb7efd5db30412676673ded0e
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 05:33:46 AM

Yeah the amount of list orders is very bad
kkay

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 06:28:42 AM

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/44674/page/last#post-107199
I too had my coins just disapear into thin air, but after looking around a bit I stumbled upon this post.
Well I tried it, and lo and behold my xpm that had disapeared came back!
I'm hoping that this will help someone else that has experienced this bug

fennesz

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:11:38 AM

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/44674/page/last#post-107199
I too had my coins just disapear into thin air, but after looking around a bit I stumbled upon this post.
Well I tried it, and lo and behold my xpm that had disapeared came back!
I'm hoping that this will help someone else that has experienced this bug

This worked for me too.

Then i tried to sell them again.. and of course, they disappeared once more

sigh.
Slingshot

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 11:50:24 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2013, 12:03:57 PM by Slingshot

I mentioned 10 days ago what the near term future would entail on Cryptsy's threads.
And so far I refuse to again deposit or withdraw any to or from Cryptsy until things get
much better. (hopefully I will continue to contain myself until things function better).

Nor do I do any trading after suddenly my last trade disappeared for a few hours after
cancelling it to change it, only to magically reappear when the servers spit it up.

So:

It was painfully obvious what was starting 11 to 12 days ago when suddenly
deposits were taking many hours to clear. That's all it took for those like myself to stand
clear and let the hordes of wave after wave of wantabe Crypto-Currency owners have
their shot at getting some for themselves, all while driving those poor servers at said
Cryptsy to their very breaking points. I for one am still amazed they didn't melt the hard
drives, or send them flying right out of their hard drive cases. (just joking...).

If anyone recalls what occurred during April 2000 when the great tech bubble burst then
one knows and recalls all too well how one broker after another seized up. We couldn't sign
on, couldn't reach anyone by fax or phone. Everything jammed up, right when needed
the most. Of course fast forward to 2008 and finally they were prepared, lol...Oops.

And Well:

It's going to be a spell. And the constant new arriving waves of hordes of folk demanding
their share too is going to drive all of this sector to the very brink if supplies and venders
cannot meet pent up demands quickly.

And there's BILLIONS to quickly be made.

For real talent, that doesn't rip folks off, and treats them best they can, considering the
circumstances.

We already have one winner if they don't buckle under the stress. (And others too, but
their instead offering much less trading selections sadly). More will soon arrive.
These efforts takes time. Best get used to that fact.

Again:

Maybe in a day, or a week, or a month, or maybe not for a whole year or ? will things get back
to the most recent old normal standards that we were used to seeing. Till then get used to
it.

This is a whole new ball game.

And every one that is bitching and moaning, or threatening knows damn well what they were
getting themselves into. Or they damn well should have known by doing all their own due
diligence because ONLY FOOLS RUSH IN! (the reporting was instantaneous here as it occurred).

Best get used to this. And get used to the notion that those like Cryptsy are far more likely
to be on the customers side, like they already have been up till now, compared to another
FAR TOO COMMON TYPE out to fleece us, con us, rip us off, and scam us left and right.

Given those choices and everything else:

Both newer arrivals and those that procrastinated, as well as those that panic are all going
to suffer for their very own short comings and short sightedness. Same for those that were not
paying attention, or just not doing enough due diligence.

MAYBE:

Consider taking up mining too. At least that way those that demand what they can't seem to
get enough of will at least have an outlet to lose themselves to, as well as make some coin too.

Note:

Get used to reality, and adjust to the new reality.

We can't fight reality.

Nor stop shit from occurring.

Shit happens. Bare it. Adapt. Avoid. Go around it. Evade it.

Or...Get Used to it until Supplies again meets Demands.

Mark my words "Billions will be made here in 2014". There's a 99% chance of that now!

We're on the launch pad now metaphorically, and we're about to go to the Stars!

A Final Note:

I am standing Pat. But at times I would like to do this or that. I will be making alternative
arrangements so I am not trapped per say at only one entrance or exit.

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Securing_your_wallet

Caveat emptor - let the buyer beware!
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 05:24:58 PM

Good job jackass, are you trying to kill the altcoin scene completely?

indiemax

Activity: 722

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 05:36:02 PM

Good job jackass, are you trying to kill the altcoin scene completely?

Got to agree Hazard,not a good move.

I've had my problems too but just gotta get round it while they upgrade
Been using these, fast and reliable,not so much liquidity but you can get in. out and trade

https://www.coins-e.com/

Hope they don't shut them down but expect the worst now

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 05:37:13 PM

Update:

I took a day off on Thursday December 12th and drove up to Tallahassee to the Florida AG's Office. After about an hour lecture and introduction to Crypto for two Investigators and Assistant AG, I then showed them several exchanges and Cryptsy, who was operating inside the State of Florida. Excited wasn't the word, you would have thought it was Christmas in addition to their jaw's dropping when they saw the volume and the amount of unregulated $$$ flowing through Mr. Vernon's site. They were extremely concerned at the potential fraud that was happening and the theory of a possible multimillion dollar ponzi scheme just seemed to materialize out of thin air. While she said they couldn't determine "if anything was indeed amiss, they were certainly going to be talking to Mr. Vernon as well as contacting their Federal counterparts"

Since their application for USD exchange is in the process i guess everything will be in order so fraud is out of the question. However they will be getting a lot more paperwork soon i guess.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 05:41:40 PM

Update:

I took a day off on Thursday December 12th and drove up to Tallahassee to the Florida AG's Office. After about an hour lecture and introduction to Crypto for two Investigators and Assistant AG, I then showed them several exchanges and Cryptsy, who was operating inside the State of Florida. Excited wasn't the word, you would have thought it was Christmas in addition to their jaw's dropping when they saw the volume and the amount of unregulated $$$ flowing through Mr. Vernon's site. They were extremely concerned at the potential fraud that was happening and the theory of a possible multimillion dollar ponzi scheme just seemed to materialize out of thin air. While she said they couldn't determine "if anything was indeed amiss, they were certainly going to be talking to Mr. Vernon as well as contacting their Federal counterparts"

Since their application for USD exchange is in the process i guess everything will be in order so fraud is out of the question. However they will be getting a lot more paperwork soon i guess.

Just because their application is *supposedly* in doesn't mean there is no fraud but I can assure you, after the conversation and demonstration I had with the Florida AG, Cryptsy will definitely be getting some "paperwork".

Well it was coming anyway, those guys don't miss millions of turnover right under their nose for too long. After the congress hearing i would think they have nothing to worry about so long as everything is in order.  They need to be able to deal with such scrutiny if they want their base in the US

allanlumi

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 05:42:42 PM

i just found a deposit that i made 3 days ago Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: