Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:44:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted by request  (Read 50557 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:53:59 AM

I will look into what is going on with NXT.    The devs changed the protocol awhile back and we had to rewrite some things to support the NQT stuff.    We are 100% funded in the wallets, so that is not the issue.

BigVern

^Oh there you are, well i'm glad i got my 1440 HBN back but my other tickets were never resolved and now my account has been locked for what; something someone else introduced(tea bags) to your chatbox?
What a great way to treat your Wall Street connect! I sent you emails like your mods instructed me to do and you never replied. I'm being forced to hand this over to my friends at the fraud board who have more experience dealing with these kinds of issues on a day to day basis.  Undecided

ask Zack what happened before when he needed to withdraw his hundreds of LTC while the market tanked and he lost a fortune last year..
You know what they told him ?
They told him his account was frozen on him and he lost access to his funds out of the blue because he had changed his chat box name to my name.
I still have the convo's saved i think here with pm's with the bs excuses and crap they pulled on him trying to make it look like him or i were to blame.
He was a whale back then and needed to take his coins out and they stopped it and locked him out for almost 2 days.
And he told me he never changed his chat name at all.. and i believe him 100% !
That was yet ANOTHER bold face lie for what ever manipulative bs they were trying to pull.
and they were trying to make it look like i was to blame too and Zack knew me well enough to know i had ZERO to do with it in anyway.

THAT

is who you are dealing with here guys.
*some staff maybe legit but some have been busted playing games period .
and i don't mean once i have a phone book sized list of it all.. stunt after stunt

jeez i felt so bad for Zack..
he kept coming on Cryptsy chat with a new account saying, can someone contact staff and ask them to help me ?
He kept saying damn.. LTC is just tanking hard.. and it was.. he was losing a fortune BIG TIME !
And since they never contacted me about this or even asked me on chat about it they kept feeding him bullshit about it (BitJohn)
and when i mentioned BJ went off on me and said shut up about it or your banned.. cryptsy cover style lol
they love doing that lol
But my point was why did they not unlock his account then ? why did they make him wait another day and keep feeding him bs and lies ?
were they short on LTC to pay out the whale ? lol

edit:
hmm interesting my conversation with Zack back and forth when that incident happened does not exist in my saved PM's here.
I have any convo i had with him and everyone else saved going back to when i registered back there is a gap..
There is no talk of when that Cryptsy incident happened with Zack just talks we had before and after the incident.
..strange

FUD first & ask questions later™
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:54:44 PM

All of the $$$ flowing through Cryptsy but BTC "Is not money"...

PROBLEM DETECTED.
BBmodBB

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 11:12:33 AM

I will look into what is going on with NXT.    The devs changed the protocol awhile back and we had to rewrite some things to support the NQT stuff.    We are 100% funded in the wallets, so that is not the issue.

BigVern

^Oh there you are, well i'm glad i got my 1440 HBN back but my other tickets were never resolved and now my account has been locked for what; something someone else introduced(tea bags) to your chatbox?
What a great way to treat your Wall Street connect! I sent you emails like your mods instructed me to do and you never replied. I'm being forced to hand this over to my friends at the fraud board who have more experience dealing with these kinds of issues on a day to day basis.  Undecided

ask Zack what happened before when he needed to withdraw his hundreds of LTC while the market tanked and he lost a fortune last year..
You know what they told him ?
They told him his account was frozen on him and he lost access to his funds out of the blue because he had changed his chat box name to my name.
I still have the convo's saved i think here with pm's with the bs excuses and crap they pulled on him trying to make it look like him or i were to blame.
He was a whale back then and needed to take his coins out and they stopped it and locked him out for almost 2 days.
And he told me he never changed his chat name at all.. and i believe him 100% !
That was yet ANOTHER bold face lie for what ever manipulative bs they were trying to pull.
and they were trying to make it look like i was to blame too and Zack knew me well enough to know i had ZERO to do with it in anyway.

THAT

is who you are dealing with here guys.
*some staff maybe legit but some have been busted playing games period .
and i don't mean once i have a phone book sized list of it all.. stunt after stunt

jeez i felt so bad for Zack..
he kept coming on Cryptsy chat with a new account saying, can someone contact staff and ask them to help me ?
He kept saying damn.. LTC is just tanking hard.. and it was.. he was losing a fortune BIG TIME !
And since they never contacted me about this or even asked me on chat about it they kept feeding him bullshit about it (BitJohn)
and when i mentioned BJ went off on me and said shut up about it or your banned.. cryptsy cover style lol
they love doing that lol
But my point was why did they not unlock his account then ? why did they make him wait another day and keep feeding him bs and lies ?
were they short on LTC to pay out the whale ? lol

edit:
hmm interesting my conversation with Zack back and forth when that incident happened does not exist in my saved PM's here.
I have any convo i had with him and everyone else saved going back to when i registered back there is a gap..
There is no talk of when that Cryptsy incident happened with Zack just talks we had before and after the incident.
..strange

I have like 4 accounts: personal, business, charity, and another one i manage for a client!. So after having my coins outright DISAPPEAR they lock my personal account because " i push their mods to their limits" When i asked what does that mean(as i've been modding stock market sites for years) ...now = *crickets churping*

Roll Eyes

PAUL ARE YOU FVCKING CEREAL???

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:52:58 AM

Has this been confirmed ?

Not sure if anyone cares, but the picture they show on their website https://www.cryptsy.com/pages/about of their building is not where their listed address is.

160 Congress Park Dr Suite 101
Delray Beach, FL 33445

is about a mile away in a small new 2 story building.  It doesnt show their name anywhere on the suite number nor on the directory.  No way to know for sure if they are at that 160 Congress address, but its definitely possible.

The building they show on their website can be seen on google street view at:

https://www.google.com/maps/@26.477342,-80.090172,3a,37.5y,58.94h,82.59t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s_RZ9N7f4SUn4mNj78aCXag!2e0

Seems shady to me to show a building that isnt where they reside.  Maybe they were there before, and never changed out the picture.  Its not a stock picture, since it is a building nearby in Delray Beach.  

I live very close to the area.  I decided to visit both buildings a couple days ago just out of curiosity.

We moved offices about 2 months ago after running out of space. Perhaps we should update the picture

Why do you want to blatantly lie? The office building in the original pics is in fact real but you failed to mention it was just a postal drop and a virtual office only. There was never any real business for Cryptsy ever conducted at that location. Until just two months ago, Cryptsy was a virtual operation run from people's homes and public wifi connections. For crying out load, if you will search this forum hard enough you will learn that "BitJohn" was actually deployed with the US Army handling customer service from overseas during Cryptsy's first year.

As far as Ipcoinz a newbie less than 30 days old trying to pretend Florida wants cryptocurrency, Florida is hands down the most agressive anti crypto state in the USA. Try selling Bitcoin in Miami or just Google it. Try emailing any local agency or politician and getting a favorable response.

While it has been about two months since I last spoke the to the Florida AG office, they indicated they are actively investigating quite a few claims against a variety of crypto businesses, Cryptsy included. The investigator I am dealing with said this year there will be legislation brought forward to really clamp down and empower local DA's to effectively control this technology. IPcoinz needs to go day dream in another state.

Cryptsy is a rogue operation that engages in proven outright market manipulation, insider trading and other scams to rip people off. Sooner or later Paul Vernon is going to jail. He is nothing other than a "Mini Karperles".

This is not true. Please stop spreading FUD.

I visited the office in question for 1 week in early march to accept a job offer that would require me to move to Delray from Minnesota. I worked in that office for that week with the other 8 employees we had at the time.

I moved to delray on March 31st and started my new position. I work at the new office 5 days a week. They moved to the new office about a week before I moved here. We have 15 Employees working at the new office.

I dont know where you think you are getting your information but it is 100% false.

Bitjohn is in fact a remote employee but that is about the only guess you got correct. I also was a remote employee until March 31st. If anyone cares to stop by the new location let me know. I would be happy to speak with Paul about getting you a tour

I see that my post from the other thread about the office photo got noticed here.   I was following that thread but didnt know about this one, until I just stumbled on it.    I simply went to go find the office since its in my neighborhood and recognized the "old" building from memory as its on a major road.

I live in the area, and would be happy to take you up on your offer and visit your new office.  I can go as a neutral party.  Full Disclosure: I used cryptsy a few months ago, but do not have any funds/alts on it currently.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
balu2

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:26:52 AM

Also, it's getting to the point that the withdrawal and deposit issues can be predicted. Anytime any coin has a sudden surge on the market and there is potential to make a huge windfall, you can count on wallet issues so Cryptsy can sell on the other exchanges, wait for a return to or below normal, buy back and "suddenly fix" the wallets pretending it was just a glitch. It has happened about 25 times too many to be coincidence. Anyone else see this?

i can confirm this. Wallet stuck on cinni last two spikes - reddcoin yesterday
don't even try to send coins to cryptsy that are on the surge.
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 02:35:08 AM

Also, it's getting to the point that the withdrawal and deposit issues can be predicted. Anytime any coin has a sudden surge on the market and there is potential to make a huge windfall, you can count on wallet issues so Cryptsy can sell on the other exchanges, wait for a return to or below normal, buy back and "suddenly fix" the wallets pretending it was just a glitch. It has happened about 25 times too many to be coincidence. Anyone else see this?

YES I FOUND OUT HOW THEY WERE SCAMMING THE HARD WAY = WHEN NXT WAS FIRST PUMPING HARD ON CRYPTSY I TRIED GENERATING AN ADDRESS = NO DEALS THEY WERE INSIDER TRADING!!! =\ *LOST OVER 1BTC ON JUST THIS ONE PARTICULAR INCIDENT!!!!

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 05:40:30 AM

YES I FOUND OUT HOW THEY WERE SCAMMING THE HARD WAY = WHEN NXT WAS FIRST PUMPING HARD ON CRYPTSY I TRIED GENERATING AN ADDRESS = NO DEALS THEY WERE INSIDER TRADING!!! =\ *LOST OVER 1BTC ON JUST THIS ONE PARTICULAR INCIDENT!!!!

Where were you last summer when IFC and the other bubbles were being blown thanks to all that insider chat hot air ?

When 2 or 3 of us complained, BitJohn and/or BigVern tried to brush it off by playing stupid.

Then the trolls started to backstab eachother.. the omfg'n lolz

mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 07:32:12 AM

Has this been confirmed ?

Not sure if anyone cares, but the picture they show on their website https://www.cryptsy.com/pages/about of their building is not where their listed address is.

160 Congress Park Dr Suite 101
Delray Beach, FL 33445

is about a mile away in a small new 2 story building.  It doesnt show their name anywhere on the suite number nor on the directory.  No way to know for sure if they are at that 160 Congress address, but its definitely possible.

The building they show on their website can be seen on google street view at:

https://www.google.com/maps/@26.477342,-80.090172,3a,37.5y,58.94h,82.59t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s_RZ9N7f4SUn4mNj78aCXag!2e0

Seems shady to me to show a building that isnt where they reside.  Maybe they were there before, and never changed out the picture.  Its not a stock picture, since it is a building nearby in Delray Beach.  

I live very close to the area.  I decided to visit both buildings a couple days ago just out of curiosity.

We moved offices about 2 months ago after running out of space. Perhaps we should update the picture

Why do you want to blatantly lie? The office building in the original pics is in fact real but you failed to mention it was just a postal drop and a virtual office only. There was never any real business for Cryptsy ever conducted at that location. Until just two months ago, Cryptsy was a virtual operation run from people's homes and public wifi connections. For crying out load, if you will search this forum hard enough you will learn that "BitJohn" was actually deployed with the US Army handling customer service from overseas during Cryptsy's first year.

As far as Ipcoinz a newbie less than 30 days old trying to pretend Florida wants cryptocurrency, Florida is hands down the most agressive anti crypto state in the USA. Try selling Bitcoin in Miami or just Google it. Try emailing any local agency or politician and getting a favorable response.

While it has been about two months since I last spoke the to the Florida AG office, they indicated they are actively investigating quite a few claims against a variety of crypto businesses, Cryptsy included. The investigator I am dealing with said this year there will be legislation brought forward to really clamp down and empower local DA's to effectively control this technology. IPcoinz needs to go day dream in another state.

Cryptsy is a rogue operation that engages in proven outright market manipulation, insider trading and other scams to rip people off. Sooner or later Paul Vernon is going to jail. He is nothing other than a "Mini Karperles".

This is not true. Please stop spreading FUD.

I visited the office in question for 1 week in early march to accept a job offer that would require me to move to Delray from Minnesota. I worked in that office for that week with the other 8 employees we had at the time.

I moved to delray on March 31st and started my new position. I work at the new office 5 days a week. They moved to the new office about a week before I moved here. We have 15 Employees working at the new office.

I dont know where you think you are getting your information but it is 100% false.

Bitjohn is in fact a remote employee but that is about the only guess you got correct. I also was a remote employee until March 31st. If anyone cares to stop by the new location let me know. I would be happy to speak with Paul about getting you a tour

I see that my post from the other thread about the office photo got noticed here.   I was following that thread but didnt know about this one, until I just stumbled on it.    I simply went to go find the office since its in my neighborhood and recognized the "old" building from memory as its on a major road.

I live in the area, and would be happy to take you up on your offer and visit your new office.  I can go as a neutral party.  Full Disclosure: I used cryptsy a few months ago, but do not have any funds/alts on it currently.

If you would like to stop by please send me an email. mullick@cryptsy.com

Our hours are 8am to 5pm Monday - Friday
bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:47:29 PM

Hi,

I sent you a PM and email now.  I am available tomorrow any time (Friday).  Sorry for the late notice as I didnt see this post until now.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 11:55:20 PM

If /when you see Horus the Admin Hobo Imposter, plzzzzzzzzzz Grin give him the finger for me. Smiley

bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:21:10 PM

Hi,

I sent you a PM and email now.  I am available tomorrow any time (Friday).  Sorry for the late notice as I didnt see this post until now.

I wasnt able to make it last week but hope to go visit possibly next Monday.

BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 06:13:32 PM

i'm thinking of dressing up like a zombie at the next bitcoiner convention and "eating" pauls face just for fun...and chanting coins coinssss ~~nom nom nommmmm ;-)

Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:46:37 PM

To me it's all the small things adding up.

The hallmark of reliable software is that it's repetitive...
It works the same way every time you use it.

Here... sometimes things update... sometimes not...
You get randomly kicked out... sometimes not...
It's as if FOR A JOKE they run everything off an RNG.

So people end up loading your servers with BILLIONS of page refresh requests.

Also, the orders are broken up into 100 dust fills...
NO ONE ON EARTH WANTS TO SEE...
That your order for 100 coins was filled in 27 partials...
You just want to see the TOTAL that was filled.

It's as if the people that designed the site have never actually used it to trade alts...

Here's the url for the Cryptsy Devs so you can take it for a test drive:

https://www.cryptsy.com

And today the "Reports" are not working...
Why bother having such a nice feature... when it works on a random basis?
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 09:04:55 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2014, 09:20:29 PM by BBmodBB

To me it's all the small things adding up.

The hallmark of reliable software is that it's repetitive...
It works the same way every time you use it.

Here... sometimes things update... sometimes not...
You get randomly kicked out... sometimes not...
It's as if FOR A JOKE they run everything off an RNG.

So people end up loading your servers with BILLIONS of page refresh requests.

Also, the orders are broken up into 100 dust fills...
NO ONE ON EARTH WANTS TO SEE...
That your order for 100 coins was filled in 27 partials...
You just want to see the TOTAL that was filled.

It's as if the people that designed the site have never actually used it to trade alts...

Here's the url for the Cryptsy Devs so you can take it for a test drive:

https://www.cryptsy.com

And today the "Reports" are not working...
Why bother having such a nice feature... when it works on a random basis?

go figure~because the site was created as a way for Paul and co to dump their premined clone coins ...it's totally unprofessional =\

jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:54:08 PM

I had to reset my password to enable 2FA today, and when I tried to withdraw the funds I'd sent via block #309615, the transaction never confirmed and just stayed at "pending" - despite the fact that it had only been 14 blocks since my deposit.  I contacted Cryptsy support to find that they locked my account for 24 hours due to the password change, despite the fact that nowhere on the site does it say this is the site policy.

I offered to supply all the necessary documentation required to prove my identity, but all I received was a curt "sorry, there's nothing we can do."

In a post-Gox world, you'd better do a hell of a lot more than that to prove your solvency.  So I also filed a report with the Florida attorney general's office because fuck this shit, I am not playing cute little games with these exchanges anymore.
BitJohn

Activity: 826

@Bit_John

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:14:00 PM

I had to reset my password to enable 2FA today, and when I tried to withdraw the funds I'd sent via block #309615, the transaction never confirmed and just stayed at "pending" - despite the fact that it had only been 14 blocks since my deposit.  I contacted Cryptsy support to find that they locked my account for 24 hours due to the password change, despite the fact that nowhere on the site does it say this is the site policy.

I offered to supply all the necessary documentation required to prove my identity, but all I received was a curt "sorry, there's nothing we can do."

In a post-Gox world, you'd better do a hell of a lot more than that to prove your solvency.  So I also filed a report with the Florida attorney general's office because fuck this shit, I am not playing cute little games with these exchanges anymore.
A 24 hour password reset freeze is a good security measure. We are not the only exchange to employ it. Not sure what that has to do with this thread anyhow. Let me get this straight you are "filing a complaint" because we locked your funds for 24 hours for diligence? My bank once held funds for 45 days..... Best of luck to you.
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:25:15 PM

A 24 hour password reset freeze is a good security measure. We are not the only exchange to employ it. Not sure what that has to do with this thread anyhow. Let me get this straight you are "filing a complaint" because we locked your funds for 24 hours for diligence? My bank once held funds for 45 days..... Best of luck to you.

The problem occurs when the first mention of it is in the fine print of the reset email rather than literally anywhere else on the actual website.  Clear communication is and will always be a leading practice in business.

For example, saying "there's nothing we can do because we think you're a hacker" conveys a different message than "sorry, there's nothing we can do because our automated system server-side encrypts your wallet's private key when you change your password"...

Don't underestimate your customer base.  We use cryptocurrencies because we like the long-winded, technical explanation.
Yuzu

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:36:16 PM

Whoa, Crypsty is in here?  Can I ask where the hell my NXT withdrawal is?  Nobody is answering my support ticket and it's been 4 days.  I kinda think maybe--just maybe--someone at Crypsty should be at least decent enough to answer me.  I mean, if you can get on Twitter and on the forums can't you answer support tickets?  I'm mad as hell about this.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 05:03:45 PM

Whoa, Crypsty is in here?  Can I ask where the hell my NXT withdrawal is?  Nobody is answering my support ticket and it's been 4 days.  I kinda think maybe--just maybe--someone at Crypsty should be at least decent enough to answer me.  I mean, if you can get on Twitter and on the forums can't you answer support tickets?  I'm mad as hell about this.

I had a withdraw issue like this once... couldn't sent it from exchange to exchange.. it was back in my account after several days.

Also you do have to verfiy your withdraws now so if you never verified.. it's just sitting there doing nothing.

A lot of companies do not reply to things that are in the FAQ's..
Yuzu

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 05:45:19 PM

I had a withdraw issue like this once... couldn't sent it from exchange to exchange.. it was back in my account after several days.

Also you do have to verfiy your withdraws now so if you never verified.. it's just sitting there doing nothing.

A lot of companies do not reply to things that are in the FAQ's..

Thanks for your answer Spazzdia, but it's not that.  I answered the verification email.  It just never got to my wallet.  They are looking into it now and hopefully I'll get the NXT soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: