Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:43:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever?  (Read 21984 times)
PageDown

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:39:05 AM

nothing lasts forever. but I think crypto would last for a very very long time. maybe it would not just last long but also evolve or inovate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 09:44:22 AM

Well, forever? Yes, cryptocurrency has just begun its journey and a long way to go. It will not be ended anytime soon. I don't see any issue that can kill cryptocurrency. As of now, it will exist at least twenty more years. If it can survive this period, then it will exist forever.
y3v63n

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:21:43 AM

Crypto will inevitably become mainstream is several years, and we're actually lucky to be the early adopters of it. I think in 5 to 10 years blockchain will penetrate many spheres of our lives and will become as common as Internet.
marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:31:16 AM

The cryptocurrencies are a great revolution that will improve the lives of many people in the world in the near future, because at the base of the cryptocurrency sector there is the blockchain. Most people today know little or nothing about this new sector but I hope that regulation at least in the major Countries, can make it known to many people soon
Miztasnow3

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:43:25 AM

To my own opinion, if crypto currencies is not going to last forever, it will last longer than even one hundred years, because everyday by day the world keep civilize and many people are joining the crypto world everyday.
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:44:11 AM

I m not sure about that cryptocurrency can last forever.but cryptologists are predicting positive changes for the coming year and I really hope that the coming year crypto currency future is getting brighter gradually.
croptodic

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:29:06 PM

After invention of electricity this change the whole world like crypto currency also a innovation and it’s a revolutionary invention by bitcoin. So it will last till the end of the world. Because it’s a online based and modern or digital currency on internet. Where people can buy or trade many things using this currency where bitcoin lead this currency because of its restriction free area.
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:17:40 PM

Nothing is forever, but the cryptocurrencies were born only a few years ago, and I think they will have a big development in the coming years. My opinion is that in the future they will replace electronic banknotes and payments, and that the blockchain, that underpins every project, will improve many sectors in the world
salinaangel

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:26:35 PM

Everything will face introduction and decline but i can't tell this bitcoin will end recently. I’m also sure that bitcoin sustain in the world for a long long time. Because its demand increasing day by day.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:29:43 PM

Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever?
What is the reason behind for Cryptocurrency lasting forever?
How can we make people belive on cryptocurrency?
cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology is going to be Money of the internet and internet is the future and it is going to remain forever therefore cryptocurrencies is going to remain forever. I have not having any doubt of were we are going be as far as the future is concerned but from the foregoing event we believe that cryptocurrencies is going to remain forever and therefore now remain the best time you can hold them and invest in them.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:41:25 PM

We should rephrase the question to "How long will cryptocurrency last?". I believe that it will last as long as their is a market for it. Remember that cryptocurrency is still less than a decade and their are still innovations that can be done in the market. Also it has not yet reached to a point that we can use it as we can use fiat currency. For sure cryptocurrency will stay with our lifetime and the next generation.
libertyaim

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:43:58 PM

It won't disappear, but it won't be the same. It has to change according to the market, the regulations in each government and the rapid change within the community. Unless there's a huge-worldwide boycott, it will be okay. 
Kikir leutik

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:56:57 PM

in between no one knows that crypto will live forever.
I think if many still use crypto will survive.
Probinus

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:36:20 PM

I think it'll be here longer than we think. Although nothing last forever, cryptocurrency is just beginning. I can vision the future with cryptocurrency, it'll be quite the ride having crypto by my side.

The reason would be, things change and our current monetary sytem will do too, soon. And i think cryptocurrency can be the answer to this.

Let them believe on their own, it's really uncomfortable for someone when they're being forced to do things they don't want to do. But to make them believe, you just be yourself and eventually they'll see what's happening to you, then you can introduce them to cryptocurrency.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:40:17 PM

Nothing is everlasting... yes i believe it will exist for a long time but people will ceate smth new or destroy what we have
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:45:09 PM

Nothing lasts forever. Sure, crypto has bright future, for how long-noone knows. It can get everyday use in life of people in the future and maybe it could get into new currency ,even better than crypto.
ferrari123

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:46:44 PM

I believe crypto will be their as soon as they are needed and also there are believers.
Crypto exist because they believe that cryptos will be a great help to human kind , to make life living easier.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:49:02 PM

Yep. There is no doubt in that, crypto currency will definitely last forever and ever. After 5 to 10 years there won't be any paper currency and banks will adopt blockchain technology, it means banks and fiat money will be moved to crypto currency cinse crypto currency is the future money. Cryto have just began it journey and slowly it will aquire and many other currencies will adopt crypto in the near future.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
KevinClarkson

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:51:15 PM

I am not sure about forever ... but a veeery long time, yes!
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:52:03 PM

Of course, if the situation allows, I will use the crypto currency until the moment when my life is over, we are all mortal, but today the crypto currencies have a very good prospect for life, I think that they will be able to continue for a very long time, so today we need to invest in her
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: