Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:18:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever?  (Read 21984 times)
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:40:04 PM

Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever?
What is the reason behind for Cryptocurrency lasting forever?
How can we make people belive on cryptocurrency?
Nothing lasts forever. Also, even if it last forever we can't tell of it really last that long. Why? Because we were probaly be dead by then. I dont know how you came up with this silly question.

One thing is for sure tho. As long as there are people using it, crypto will live.
Definitely people will use cryptocurrency for many years. This is actually only the beginning of a new economy that will be better than the previous system.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:09:08 PM

I think yes, crypto will last forever, because nowadays we see the process that shows us the crypto today is more popular than even some years ago. Of vourse the crypto nowadays and some years in the nearest future will differ very much. But there is no need to do something in order people start to believe into crypto currency. Like mobile phones, electronic payments, cards that we use for buying goods, like the Internet and augmented reality came into our lives, in such a way step by step crypto currency will get the real important part in people lives.
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:13:03 PM

in my opinion it all depends on the situation, if this forum allows ICO to scam around I am not sure if crypto will last long, because investor concerns will certainly increase and make all future investors not investment but if we can prevent ICO scam I'm sure crypto will continue to be with us forever

Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 07:18:31 PM

I do not think anything has ever lasted for ever in this world, cryptocurrecency and the blockchain technology will  actually last long and younger  generations will come to see and use it .
 Nevertheless, we should also understand that there are technologies that are yet to be invented. who knows,  one man might  wake up one day and invent a newer and better technology than crypto and that might take over .

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:17:16 PM

In this unisvers nothing stay with us forever. So I don't think the crypto will stays forever.  But the crypto ecosystem will stay for a long than we thought. Its just the start for the crypto market. Many good project came in last 2 years. They are working fine. And the block chain technology is the future. So its just getting started. Don't think about the end think about the future which comes with the crypto and block chain ecosystem.

5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 08:19:21 PM

Nothing can last forever. There will be some other better system that will eventually take over. This is evolution and things and systems will keep on evolving into better ones.
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:38:46 PM

Cryptocurrencies will not last forever, but cryptocurrencies can be a very relevant asset for a long time. Personally, I invested in cryptocurrencies and I think that this decision is correct, since the dollar is a world currency, but I see how it is now more and more inflated and this bubble will also burst someday

sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:00:00 AM

Crypto is still young and even the oldest crypto has over 10 years now which gives me a fear idea that bitcoin and crypto in general, are here to stay forever with us. There is little adoption rate of crypto in the crypto verse but it has been able to live. Crypto is now getting to the world and I believe with mass adoption, crypto won't die.
jimmymagz_071988
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:30:46 AM

We see crypto population is increasing so it will long last. We can prove that it is increasing as we can see many project having an interest to be part of their project using cryptocurrency. And to make people believe , they will see crypto everywhere now through internet so people know by their own as we know most people relay on the internet.
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 12:44:40 AM

I think yes, it is possible that cryotocurrency may prolong and last more over years even witin this bearish market. Due to fact that there are still people who are in crypto business and still enters the world of investment on cryptocurrency.
NY-city

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:32:17 AM

I think yes, it is possible that cryotocurrency may prolong and last more over years even witin this bearish market. Due to fact that there are still people who are in crypto business and still enters the world of investment on cryptocurrency.
A long bear market will greatly reduce the number of investors, but even in this situation there will be a large group of people who do not want to give up, as well as those who believe in cryptocurrency and do not keep it only for the sake of earning

attech21

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:09:17 AM

If it's over time if many users are working and working on cryptocurrency it will last until the end but if it loses subscribers and workers it'll eventually get lost and cranky
but as long as the modern technology is developing  i think cryptocurrency will also be more powerful and updated.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 09:13:44 AM

I believe it can last forever but only if it continues to be developed. Maybe there will be something better than the current system and the data might even be moved to a new system to provide safer and faster transactions.

letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:04:40 AM

Nothing can last forever Smiley And there is no need in this in fact. We just need this technology to be adopted by the masses. Then crypto investors can earn a lot and will be happy... for several years at least Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
yegor256

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

Creator of Zold

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 10:13:13 AM

Cryptocurrencies is just the first case of decentralized data storage and processing system. There will be more, and there will be more solutions. Blockchain is just the first on. More of them coming. Watch my video about that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48mtB40sKhs

Creator of Zold / click here to buy a few!
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:55:24 PM

And can you imagine the complete end of cryptocurrencies? How would it look like? Do you think that the price of all crypto around 0,000001 $ is the end of this? Even with that value you can earn good money and it could turn up again. So yes, crypto will last forever, even with veery little value.
There are good and bad cryptocurrency in the market. By that I mean that the coins with good potential will stay for long and this is something that will keep on moving to generation after generation but those with impotent projects won’t.

Also, I think that the future world would be laden with the blockchain tech and the coins based on this tech would prevail as long as the technology would exist.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:03:51 PM

If there is a usefulness to a coin existence then it will never die ,we have many good coins and tokens that are alive today due to there usefulness ,means of been alive as a working product and yes we have new upcoming ones too that are trying to fix one problem or the other of the old coins and tokens ,I'm sure cryptocurrency will last for decades and the ones that have no reason of existence will die

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:07:52 PM

if forever I can't convince because if crypto is still like this until it will not last forever, but if the blockchain technology will definitely last until any time
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:54:03 PM

As we are in digital world, we need digital technology for the transaction and payment system. Cryptocurrency is the best medium to satisfy it. Cryptocurrency will be existed because day by day people are joining with itand accepting it.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1303

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:58:20 PM

No, this will not be exactly. Cryptocurrency is already rooted in many industries and this is definitely the payment system of the future, which at some time will come to the forefront. I do not know how much more time it will take, but I think it will come very soon.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: