Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:11:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever?  (Read 21984 times)
Jordens

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:21:17 PM

The only thing I know is that we are just at the very beginning of this industry. Billions of dollars are already invested in crypto currencies and as soon as we will reach the mass adoption, we would see another picture.
The amount of money invested and the number of people in the crypto currency is not as large as it can be, it is still very far from its limit and so all the fun is still ahead, especially if the crypto currency will be able to get the approval of the government
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dikarama7

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 01:03:14 PM

Crypto will last as long as possible but if it lasts forever it seems difficult, because nothing will last forever. I still think positively that as long as there are those who use crypto, crypto will survive.

⚡        D O G E M        ⚡ (https://dogem.online)
       🏩        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:24:11 PM

Crypto will last as long as possible but if it lasts forever it seems difficult, because nothing will last forever. I still think positively that as long as there are those who use crypto, crypto will survive.
I think that the same can be said about cryptocurrency as that of other high technologies that are being introduced into the daily life of a person. I have not yet seen anything that humanity has rejected after some time and stopped using some kind of tool. If a person has moved from horse to car, the car has become more perfect, and not thrown into the trash.
jaanwr
Copper Member

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 02:25:54 PM

I guess how long is forever?? Until we kill the planet and ourselves?

Will we take crypto to Mars? We've been to the moon already  Grin Grin
CryptoHunter24

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 03:26:16 PM

This is unpredictable, we never know if it will last forever, we never know until when it will work and stay, let's just be positive that crypto wouldn't last and more crypto enthusiast to join us here.

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 03:31:56 PM

I think there is something wrong with this question. No one knows if cryptocurrency can last forever.. There is no way to make a prediction. On the other hand i honestly believe that crypto has a very bright future and it will exist very long time.
integrity42

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 04:08:34 PM

I think there is something wrong with this question. No one knows if cryptocurrency can last forever.. There is no way to make a prediction. On the other hand i honestly believe that crypto has a very bright future and it will exist very long time.
So far, the cryptocurrency is in demand and will not disappear anywhere in the coming years, but who knows what will happen to the cryptocurrency in 100 years

thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:13:24 PM

I am one of the many people who believe that crypto will last forever. For me crypto is like the internet, when it's popular it can't be abandoned. so there will be forever and will not die.
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:44:40 PM

Crypocurrency is a vocabulary derived from the word cryptography (cryptography), referring to an agreement from the users and the storage process which is secured by strong passwords. from this simple explanation it can be said that Cryptocurrency has a super level of security. I think it can last forever, which is not endless is the type of coin. It will always be updated from time to time.
Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:57:22 PM

First, what is cryptocurrency? It is a digital money; that is to say, it is another form of money. With that being said, in the world today almost everything depends on money, thus money will last forever. With cryptocurrency being another form of money with great importance, it will last forever.
Secondly, to ensure people trust cryptocurrency more it needs to go mainstream while being incorporated into existing payment systems.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:15:39 PM

In my opinion there is still the potential of cryptocurrency to be able to grow or even be left behind by people, the reason is simple because indeed the cryptocurrency itself is very risky enough

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
zemper

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:34:54 PM

Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever?
What is the reason behind for Cryptocurrency lasting forever?
How can we make people belive on cryptocurrency?
As long as its technology will be actual and will give a profit it will last. Nowadays cryptocurrency is still at the beggining of development and mass adoption. So it's too early to discuss its ending.

axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:19:29 PM

In my own understanding, cryptocurrency is just another form of money which has evolved with the way the world is (i.e technological advances). So back to the question, yes cryptocurrency will last for ever as the idea is perfect but needs more time to attain its required height.

aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:47:48 PM

Of course it will. This is because cryptocurrency has same similarity with fiat only that it is a digital currency. Also, in accordance to the way the world is growing now, cryptocurrency is the future, therefore it will last for ever.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:11:41 PM

Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever?
What is the reason behind for Cryptocurrency lasting forever?
How can we make people belive on cryptocurrency?
I don't think cryptocurrencies will last forever but it can happen at least the next 10 years it is enough for a investor to settle in his life and this is a blessing for this generation to make his life more better easily.
Flezy

Activity: 707

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:37:20 PM

Yes I think so. Cryptocurrency owing to its features and functions will certainly go mainstream thus lasting long term. With cryptocurrency going mainstream, it will get the needed attention from all and sundry.
kisfoxs

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:48:14 PM

Every positive thing obtained from Cryptocurrency will generate trust in customers. I judge that the future of Crypto can last for a very long time. And as long as Crypto is still popular and continues to be developed. Crypto always offers greater returns, so I'm sure if Crypto has a very bright future.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:05:22 PM

I think the cryptocurrency came in at the beginning of the journey to stay for a long time. If it does not replace the cryptocurrency, it will become a full-fledged competitor to the existing payment system.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:32:42 PM

I think the cryptocurrency came in at the beginning of the journey to stay for a long time. If it does not replace the cryptocurrency, it will become a full-fledged competitor to the existing payment system.
Indeed, it will stay for long though we did not know how long it will exists. As long people will use cryptocurrency it will does exist. Until now crypto is still been popular and spreading so it will not lasts right away.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 10:51:07 PM

Surely its not! During time we will see something new, new and better technologie. But I think that fiat money must leave our world and it come soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: