Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:23:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever?  (Read 21984 times)
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:46:58 PM

Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever?
What is the reason behind for Cryptocurrency lasting forever?
How can we make people belive on cryptocurrency?

Difficult question to answer but yes it will last till the last crypto trader on earth.If we analyze crypto since 2008 then we would see that there has been many issues against crypto like regulations,bans,FUD but all of these crisis were overlooked by the crypto trader and crypto is thriving by day and night.Today crypto investors are increasing on daily basis.Many strong projects are being arranged in form of different coins which have brought  revolution in crypto and IT world.So i can say that in coming future Crypto world would grow immensely.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:50:03 PM

Crypto currencies will live forever. Decentralization makes them very powerful.
Everything will be better when people's prejudices disappear. We need some time for this.

Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:06:25 PM

It is a very complicated question to answer or to think about, but today we have indications and reasons to believe in the eternity of digital coin, maybe we were wrong to think this way, but if we think about the end in a short time, big investors did not inject large amounts for sport or play. Anyway, the crypto has become something to be analyzed for years and years.
jesika

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:43:27 PM

Yes I think crypro will last forever. I see no reason of cryptocurrency to die. Cryptocurrency was invented to last for a very long time and beyond our lifetime.This is the most interesting part here that even after our death out furture generation will be able to earn the profit of out investments.
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:46:58 PM

I can assert that nothing lasts forever, even the cryptos. This market will survive for a long time because if still trading, the market will continue to operate. In the future, people will switch to using cryptos instead of cash to pay off, and cryptos and blockchain will grow strongly in the future.

mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:10:19 PM

That is a very common question, while cryptocurrency can make a person or company benefit from a crypto that will make people deeply believe in crypto excellence, and think it will be very useful in the future by getting so called (financial freedom) in old age too will make it easier for people to earn a living without very hard work, if people already believe in crypto, will automatically last very long for the future.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
gawuk

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:26:50 PM

Perhaps the biggest obstacle to crypto is its regulation, because this system is currently in conflict with government interests. But if in the future there is a solution that can unite government interests with blochchain, then this technology may be irreplaceable.
angelica laura

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:33:29 PM

I think the crypto will last but not for a few more years. Maybe from year to year crypto will have a style change and coupled with other rules to perfect crypto. In the coming year Humans are more likely to glance at things as practical as crypto. The growing cryto has become a proof that people will more and more believe in crypto.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
bellaayu

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:51:28 PM

Digital currencies crypto this I am sure that will last forever. I see that Crypto is very well received by the public at large with rapid development. And I think with the number of people who are interested in Bitcoin because these coins are very promising for the future. So crypto can last forever.

saras008

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:38:07 AM

Technology is always evolving, and crypto is one of the innovations of the bookkeeping system. So this technology will still exist and will be more familiar to use in the future.
jokowo

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:55:36 AM

All who have a beginning will end. And technology will be replaced with other technologies. For crypto I think it will not be forever, but it will probably last a very long time before other technologies are found and make crypto look ancient.
Viscera

Activity: 660

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:04:43 AM

All we have to do is to adopt it, they are here already and it won't go anywhere else and in the year 2020 5G is implemented on that time so the transaction speed of any crypto will be improve. System will work if all countries will having a mass adoption.
MEMEX

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:09:32 AM

In my opinion, maybe we know crypto as currency, but maybe we forget the potential of the blockchain itself that can be used in all models of business.
If there is a really precise formula, I think blockchain will replace all conventional systems.
Mike Tyson

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:11:53 AM

In my view, Anything about cryptocurrency is not easy to predict. But, it performs better gradually with efficiency and growth and popularity flourishes around the world. And I am sure that cryptocurrency will live for a long time but there is always finally. And also the cryptocurrency has a unique feature that is not owned by other currencies in inside. In addition, people make huge amounts of money over the years that also provide them with a source of income.

CryptoDan_

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:56:13 AM

It definitely has the potential. Cryptocurrency is the evolution of money. It's not regulated and pretty messy now, but I believe things will slowly change and improve over time. It's definitely encouraging to have more legitimate companies and experienced professionals in this space and launching ICOs. A great example is VLUX, UK's Green Running that's been operating since 2009 and recently launched their own token - http://vlux.io/
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:06:11 AM

No it won't i guess the volatility of cryptocurrency will gain slowly and it could be harder to earn on cryptocurrency if all the people around the world will participate on cryptocurrency. Even now the volatility had gone slow in progress and it is hard for now to earn on investment when you are a short term holder. However, if you are a long term holder then you can still get a high profit in the investment. This is how cryptocurrency works and i guess nothing is forever.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:31:30 AM

Until we can not say that the crypto currency will last forever. We see that now some countries accept crypto-currencies, others treat it with distrust and warn their citizens of the high risk of investing in them, while others generally prohibit them, although the number of states where such a ban exists is not very large. Crypto currency is gradually being introduced into our life and at the same time it continues to improve and to change. We can not yet say how this process will develop and what it can lead to. Most states note some positive aspects of crypto currency and fully support its blockchein technology. This technology is already used by some countries in selected industries to safely store large databases. Therefore, we can say that the crypto currency and especially its technology blockchein will exist for a very long time.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:38:55 AM

forever may not be long, but it will survive. many have started using crypto and use them as investment assets and even for the transaction. the more advanced it is then not possible if age crypto will briefly. certainly, it would make crypto age getting longer and even up to years.
dalimex

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:27:26 AM

A technology will be defeated by other technologies, but crypto is a result of practical technology but its potential is huge. So as long as crypto can be developed in all sides of everyday life, then it will be very difficult to replace.
Shikamaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:41:33 AM

I think it still needs development for cryptocurrency which is still in its early stages.
So as long as it can be developed it becomes easy, cheap, safe and fast I think crypto will grow indefinitely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: