Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:29:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 [477] 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 1549 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DOGE] Dogecoin - very currency many coin - v1.10.0  (Read 3097996 times)
MysticDOGE

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 08:50:13 PM

whats the latest update about the doge road?

My Coins of Choice // Donations accepted 24 hours, 7 days a week \\
DOGE: DBdnFUqigpJ3gjWPNmC8T9rHo9Q7M16mKu - KlondikeCoin: LGsd3mnFdJZTXek2VumBTajE96ur2AAWrv  - Follow me: Twitter.com/MineCrypto
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush! NO PREMINE
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 08:53:31 PM

While Doge is doing a nap, time for more pics  Grin

Dogholio...

skywave

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

"to endure to achieve"

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 09:04:06 PM

I've tried but can't find out how to paste an image in a post..?

Radix - Just Imagine  Financial Freedom   ...coming soon, to a network near you...!
fcrypto7

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 09:21:57 PM

1. You have an image file
2. Go to image hosting (like http://postimage.org/) and upload it.
3. You should receive a URL. Copy it to clipboard.
4. When you write message you can see button "Insert image". Press this button and insert URL between tags.
5. If you unsure then press Preview and if you can see your image (may take some time to load) than you can post it.
Enjoy Smiley
laris2

Activity: 688
Merit: 506

CryptoCurrency Evangelist

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 09:24:46 PM

DOGEPOUND IS BACK UP!!!!
pls buy my kitteh
SO HUNGRIE

TEST
kalus

Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 09:29:20 PM

there is no point waiting block reward to half. you won't get double price. simple fact - bitcoin reward halved only one time by now. without PR and business support the price will go down all time.
i wish more people would get this.  

otoh everyone freaking out over the hourly price of dogecoin throughout the day is hilarious though. the melodrama over a handful of pennies is entertainment cant' be bought with bitcoin:  only dogecoin.  

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
Kergekoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 09:30:33 PM

Im sorry. I never waste my DOGE on some useless internet games. My DOGES stay until i have useful task for them  Cheesy

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
skywave

"to endure to achieve"

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 09:33:35 PM

1. You have an image file
2. Go to image hosting (like http://postimage.org/) and upload it.
3. You should receive a URL. Copy it to clipboard.
4. When you write message you can see button "Insert image". Press this button and insert URL between tags.
5. If you unsure then press Preview and if you can see your image (may take some time to load) than you can post it.
Enjoy Smiley

ty

Radix - Just Imagine  Financial Freedom   ...coming soon, to a network near you...!
kalus

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 09:34:37 PM

Im sorry. I never waste my DOGE on some useless internet games. My DOGES stay until i have useful task for them  Cheesy
don't be sorry; i'm sure people wasted the bitcoin equivalent of a GulfStream V private aircraft on a pizza back in 2010 and are probably kicking themselves now.

Kergekoin

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 09:38:14 PM

there is no point waiting block reward to half. you won't get double price. simple fact - bitcoin reward halved only one time by now. without PR and business support the price will go down all time.

otoh everyone freaking out over the hourly price of dogecoin throughout the day is hilarious though. the melodrama over a handful of pennies is entertainment cant' be bought with bitcoin:  only dogecoin.

So in your opinion peeps should sell now.
I see what you did there...  Cheesy

On the serious note. DOGE behaviour is not to compared to BTC. They are too far apart from eachother. I dont say that one is better than other. Both have equal place in my wallets.
DOGE price per coin will most definately rise on block halving. Doesnt take a scientist to figure this out. It does however take a crystal ball to figure out what would be the low of DOGE before it starts rising.
Rise may start before block halving and may be delayed until second cut in the end of april.
Personally i can easily sit on my pot until the end of the year. Im totally convinced that DOGE will stay as a strong altcoin. This coin is barely month old and already has extremely stong roots grown. It will not just dissapear, whatever those neysayers say.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
Cor2

Activity: 595

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 09:40:10 PM

Updated miningpool.co to Dogecoin version 1.4

It seems to have some serious issue.

Keep getting this error after a few minutes:

"errors" : "EXCEPTION: 11DbException       \nDb::get: Cannot allocate memory       \ndogecoin in ProcessMessages()       \n"

Server has plenty of free RAM available.

Anyone else seeing this error?

Huh
I believe several Wallet-updates had the same issue, same error. It was discussed several pages before this one, you need to delete the old block chain and index. My wallet took several hours to re-sync after that, but seems to work fine now.

SYNC: Sd3XBRmhrrr39Wj4rtjb3YAkwWvCze44BZ                    ORB: odyWi677JDQy7Gc6Nv6kCdnajmScqgTkDE       Honest pools (payout matching calculation):
TransferWise: International money transfer for 1%fee        Doge to the moon! D9FGY7Bhwbj2jrnk7v8VR47HTu7vfVu1gV         Nut2pools and Steadymining
fast-pool.com

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 09:41:24 PM

While Doge is doing a nap, time for more pics  Grin

http://s8.postimg.org/dfauyha0l/Dogholio.png
Dogholio...

dogholio is here!!!!!!1
Cor2

Activity: 595

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 09:47:40 PM

don't be sorry; i'm sure people wasted the bitcoin equivalent of a GulfStream V private aircraft on a pizza back in 2010 and are probably kicking themselves now.
That is what I saw also. Actually I found an old screenshot of my Bitcoin balance from 2 years ago and got all excited - did I have a fortune stashed away somewhere? Then I looked at the UID and recognised the same numbers embedded in my new MtGox account and remembered that I registered when Bitcoin was $5 but before I was approved to transfer money into my wallet, it had gone up to $10 so I could only buy half the coins and I sold those 50 Bitcoins when they went up to $11, after I took that screenshot and forgot my wallet for a while. When I came back, instead of 50 I could only buy 10 coins. So I waited a little longer and could barely buy 1 coin. Wished I had left the bitcoins in the wallet....

SYNC: Sd3XBRmhrrr39Wj4rtjb3YAkwWvCze44BZ                    ORB: odyWi677JDQy7Gc6Nv6kCdnajmScqgTkDE       Honest pools (payout matching calculation):
TransferWise: International money transfer for 1%fee        Doge to the moon! D9FGY7Bhwbj2jrnk7v8VR47HTu7vfVu1gV         Nut2pools and Steadymining
kalus

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 09:48:02 PM

So in your opinion peeps should sell now.
I see what you did there...  Cheesy

On the serious note. DOGE is not to compared to BTC. They are too far apart from eachother. I dont say that one is better than other. Both have equal place in my wallets.
DOGE price per coin will most definately rise on block halving. Doesnt take a scientist to figure this out. It does however take a crystal ball to figure out what would be the low of DOGE before it starts rising.
Rise may start before block halving and may be delayed until second cut in the end of april.
Personally i can easily sit on my pot until the end of the year. Im totally convinced that DOGE will stay as a strong altcoin. This coin is barely month old and already has extremely stong roots grown. It will not just dissapear, whatever those neysayers say.
your market position is my position; the only way to see any profit on dogecoin right now is to hold for a year or longer.  Unless you want to go insane looking at hourlies at fractions of a penny for the next year, of course.  

However, I disagree with your opinion that the coin with rise in feb "before block halving".  by giving a "in january-april dogecoin will rise" prediction is drawing the bullseye extremely large.  I'd rather say that dogecoin may have a chance of being worth slightly more in 18 months than it is now.  that's all the data is telling me, but i'd like to hear why you'd be sure it will rise so fast.  

i don't think we'll see any rise of significance until the dust has settled a bit, and we start seeing if people will actually take dogecoin in place of $$ in transactions.  it doesn't have to happen everywhere, just a few places.   I certainly don't have a crystal ball to say with any confidence it will happen by april.  To say that, you'd have to show me evidence of any coherence in the dogecoin market.  

one thing dogecoin does have in common with bitcoin is it's value is based purely on speculation.  

But for right now in january 2014, people acting like losing 2000 dogecoins is the end of the world is crazy.  it will take more time to type up a "i lost 2000 dogecoins" thread than it will take to make/buy/steal 2000 more dogecoins.  Right now, dogecoins are only worth it if your time is worthless. but perhaps not in the future, so that's why i'm still mining.  

kalus

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 09:50:06 PM

That is what I saw also. Actually I found an old screenshot of my Bitcoin balance from 2 years ago and got all excited - did I have a fortune stashed away somewhere? Then I looked at the UID and recognised the same numbers embedded in my new MtGox account and remembered that I registered when Bitcoin was $5 but before I was approved to transfer money into my wallet, it had gone up to $10 so I could only buy half the coins and I sold those 50 Bitcoins when they went up to $11, after I took that screenshot and forgot my wallet for a while. When I came back, instead of 50 I could only buy 10 coins. So I waited a little longer and could barely buy 1 coin. Wished I had left the bitcoins in the wallet....
you bought a bitcoin for $50 though!  99% of people that own one dogecoin or more can't say that!

skywave

"to endure to achieve"

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 10:11:17 PM

..that's us - ROFL  Grin

woowoo

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 10:34:04 PM

yay the pound is back!
such fun, such adorable ponzi scheme, such profit
http://dogepound.l8.lv/
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 10:44:06 PM

you bought a bitcoin for $50 though!  99% of people that own one dogecoin or more can't say that!

And how many can say that for 3$/BTC?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
kalus

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 11:08:33 PM

you bought a bitcoin for $50 though!  99% of people that own one dogecoin or more can't say that!

epenis++++++!

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 11:10:50 PM

you bought a bitcoin for $50 though!  99% of people that own one dogecoin or more can't say that!

epenis++++++!

It's no competition here , cause I don't own even a single Doge =))))))
By the way , how is a 0.00000001  doge called? Hope i got the right amount of zeros there.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 [477] 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 1549 »
  Print  

Jump to: