Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:42:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 [425] 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... 1548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DOGE] Dogecoin - very currency many coin - v1.10.0  (Read 3097676 times)
sharted

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 01:18:36 PM

Yes, thats true ! When you play roulette and see a table with 20 times red, bett all you got on black ! For sure it will come.

Srsly: If  a pool got 10000k miners he is still able to get 100000 blocks with under 10k coins in it. Its a lotto-roulette-gambling coin we talk about here.
Its unusual but possible. So go away with your 2 hours testing time... thats nothing.

Easy to spot scam pools because you end up with 25% of what you should get, even after 1-2 hours. I know that luck plays a factor but that's not the case in pools with enough miners. I have been using without any issue and auto payouts always get sent in a timely manner.

At no point did I say 2 hours testing time, but okay moron. I said it's easy to spot scams early on. Obviously you have no idea what you're talking about and are happy to be scammed, which is up to you. My advice is solid and people who follow it won't get scammed. If I was so inclined I could easily set up a scam pool and lie about found blocks, not hard at all. Larger pools will ALWAYS find blocks regularly and your payouts will be EXACTLY what coinwarz says, within 5% difficulty variation. Now if you stay with a pool for 24 hours and you get 25% of what you are due then you're an idiot and deserve to be scammed. My point is that if you join a large pool then your average payouts will be close to the coinwarz estimates, even after a coup,le of hours. Obviously these things are more accurate over time, but a 75% reduction is a farce and the pool is either very unlucky (in which case shouldn't be used) or it's a scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rub3n

Activity: 563
Merit: 501

S> Cheap SocialMedia Hype's

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 01:24:20 PM

https://www.change.org/petitions/reddit-inc-accept-dogecoin-as-a-currency-on-reddit

This is big. Please sign!

It takes 30 seconds to do this.

Signed!  Cool
Its almost a currency already with the tipbot being overloaded with requests.
Dogecoin, much coin, very currency http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RyOPxAsbL4

carlb007

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 01:26:58 PM

Dogecoin, much coin, very currency http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RyOPxAsbL4
Such would. Many times. Taking her to moon.
Mikellev

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 01:27:29 PM

You said "even after 1-2 hours" so thats what I talk about.
As long as the coins block payout is between 0 and 1 million, everything can be in it. So if the pool is unlucky, then maybe a other pool is more lucky at THIS TIME.
This can also change within seconds.

And thanks for calling me a moron, but as the owner of one of the biggest pools, I do know what I talk about.

Yes, thats true ! When you play roulette and see a table with 20 times red, bett all you got on black ! For sure it will come.

Srsly: If  a pool got 10000k miners he is still able to get 100000 blocks with under 10k coins in it. Its a lotto-roulette-gambling coin we talk about here.
Its unusual but possible. So go away with your 2 hours testing time... thats nothing.

Easy to spot scam pools because you end up with 25% of what you should get, even after 1-2 hours. I know that luck plays a factor but that's not the case in pools with enough miners. I have been using without any issue and auto payouts always get sent in a timely manner.

At no point did I say 2 hours testing time, but okay moron. I said it's easy to spot scams early on. Obviously you have no idea what you're talking about and are happy to be scammed, which is up to you. My advice is solid and people who follow it won't get scammed. If I was so inclined I could easily set up a scam pool and lie about found blocks, not hard at all. Larger pools will ALWAYS find blocks regularly and your payouts will be EXACTLY what coinwarz says, within 5% difficulty variation. Now if you stay with a pool for 24 hours and you get 25% of what you are due then you're an idiot and deserve to be scammed. My point is that if you join a large pool then your average payouts will be close to the coinwarz estimates, even after a coup,le of hours. Obviously these things are more accurate over time, but a 75% reduction is a farce and the pool is either very unlucky (in which case shouldn't be used) or it's a scam.
V38

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 01:29:45 PM

Your advice promotes poolhopping which generally costs people money. It is entirely possible for a pool to have a low payout over a day long period, if they unfortunately only completed blocks that were worth a low amount compared to the average for that day, which is plausible, unlikely perhaps but with so much mining going on I'm sure it's happened many times to many pools. A 25% payout does sound ridiculously low but I have never known a pool payout so little, although people do tend to vastly overestimate how many coins they're due even using coinwarz, so that may well be a factor. Luck doesn't really exist, abandoning a pool because it's "unlucky" is just disguised poolhopping and not particularly sound advice, see the events are "random", so your advice could easily lead to someone pool hopping right before his previous pool discovers a max reward block. The point is you're too quick to hurl around scam just because you aren't getting what you feel you're due, that's pretty rude especially when you have no actual proof of any wrongdoing and your advice tends to lead to miners getting less money overall, especially with pools that use a PPLNS system.
freynder

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 01:31:15 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2013, 01:52:20 PM by freynder

Dogecoin pool on dedicated hardware:

http://dogecoin.poolgen.com

Features:
- 0% fee
- 50,000 DOGE block finder bonus!
- STRATUM, VARDIFF
- PPLNS
- Dedicated server hardware

Please join the pool and let others know!

Mikellev

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 01:31:37 PM

Thank you.

OP ist just advertising for a pool that even has his stats hidden, you have to sign up to see how well it runs or not.

Your advice promotes poolhopping which generally costs people money. It is entirely possible for a pool to have a low payout over a day long period, if they unfortunately only completed blocks that were worth a low amount compared to the average for that day, which is plausible, unlikely perhaps but with so much mining going on I'm sure it's happened many times to many pools. A 25% payout does sound ridiculously low but I have never known a pool payout so little, although people do tend to vastly overestimate how many coins they're due even using coinwarz, so that may well be a factor. Luck doesn't really exist, abandoning a pool because it's "unlucky" is just disguised poolhopping and not particularly sound advice, see the events are "random", so your advice could easily lead to someone pool hopping right before his previous pool discovers a max reward block. The point is you're too quick to hurl around scam just because you aren't getting what you feel you're due, that's pretty rude especially when you have no actual proof of any wrongdoing and your advice tends to lead to miners getting less money overall, especially with pools that use a PPLNS system.
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1410
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 01:36:19 PM

https://www.change.org/petitions/reddit-inc-accept-dogecoin-as-a-currency-on-reddit

Signed.
buddynuno

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 01:39:11 PM

So this thread became a Doge mining pools fight arena rather than promoting the coin? Sweet Roll Eyes

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Mikellev

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 01:48:42 PM

IF you takeout the pool advertising / fights here, this thread would be max 200 pages long.

As I always, also as a pool owner, would love: Admins should ban every user who is advertising for his pool here, there are subforums or threads for that.
This thread should be for information and talk about the coin.

So this thread became a Doge mining pools fight arena rather than promoting the coin? Sweet Roll Eyes
coldfurify

Activity: 61

DOGE to the moon!

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 01:55:36 PM

Signed

Such dig at SUCHCOINS.COM Cudaminer GTX780 @ 480kh/s | DOGE: DTMgqXuaQRNRqpWv46UGuQ1neMB3fL9ezA
sharted

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 02:15:40 PM

Again what are people misquoting me for. I in no way promote pool hopping. This is my advice:

Find the biggest pool and use it, however, if the payouts are way less than they should be then find another BIG pool. If the payouts are close to expected then stick with it. If you think that pool hopping is bad when using a scam pool.........wow.

sharted

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 02:18:34 PM

It's true though. If you want higher payouts then the bigger pools will give them. Smaller pools rely more on luck than bigger ones, it's simple mathematics. Mine in a small pool for a month, even a year and do the same with a big pool if you don't believe me you will end up with far less coins. But tbh I have lost interest in this conversation, not like a give a shit if people want to throw money away.

PassPhra

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 02:19:01 PM

IF you takeout the pool advertising / fights here, this thread would be max 200 pages long.

As I always, also as a pool owner, would love: Admins should ban every user who is advertising for his pool here, there are subforums or threads for that.
This thread should be for information and talk about the coin.

Well said. Spamming a general discussionboard about this coin should be taken care off by the moderators.
Chrisoldinho

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 02:21:37 PM

ouch, just lost 330k on doge-dice Smiley

Reputation thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=207526.0

BTC: 1Lx4N52ZWBJ2ieRudrrUGjec6RybBuGhVV
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 02:30:41 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 06:27:23 PM by drumamat

Mac Wallet (v1.3) will not open. I'm on 10.8.5

It just starts and instantly closes every time.

Anyone else experiencing this?

It also has an odd symbol:  

Can anyone fix this before the deadline!!!?

Please guys ! help needed ! Deadline is approaching, wallet is still not starting !

Well, I found a solution, I'm sharing it in case someone is still in trouble with running the new wallet on mac :http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/1tx980/mac_client_14_alpha_2_needs_testers/

Hope it helps !
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 02:41:55 PM

Hi, i just want to know if anybody have some problems with doge.cryptopool.it

Today, is about a week that i try to have a manual cashout but i see no money. Support don't answer. Is it a scam? Do i have to consider my coin gone?

Thanks for any information!
V38

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 02:57:57 PM

Srsly: If  a pool got 10000k miners he is still able to get 100000 blocks with under 10k coins in it. Its a lotto-roulette-gambling coin we talk about here.

Again what are people misquoting me for. I in no way promote pool hopping. This is my advice:

Find the biggest pool and use it, however, if the payouts are way less than they should be then find another BIG pool. If the payouts are close to expected then stick with it. If you think that pool hopping is bad when using a scam pool.........wow.

Because you're accusing other pools of being scams just because you have bad luck and that isn't okay.
You know you can just check the blockchain right? If the reward reported is more than the reward the pool claims to have gotten then you have a scammer, hence why no-one does that, because it's so ridiculously easy to catch and you're foolish for thinking otherwise. Feeling the need to throw baseless accusations at other pool owners because you don't understand simple mathematics or how cryptocurrencies work is guaranteed to get some blowback, if you think spouting your misinformed opinion promoting paranoia while trying to shill for a particular pool using scare tactics is okay........wow.
fast-pool.com

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 03:04:22 PM

Hi, i just want to know if anybody have some problems with doge.cryptopool.it

Today, is about a week that i try to have a manual cashout but i see no money. Support don't answer. Is it a scam? Do i have to consider my coin gone?

Thanks for any information!

how many you loose?
bigfish321

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 03:17:05 PM

where is the dogecoin thread for grown ups?
Pages: « 1 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 [425] 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... 1548 »
  Print  

Jump to: