Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:44:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 [1536] 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DOGE] Dogecoin - very currency many coin - v1.10.0  (Read 3097695 times)
PeterColumboFalk

Activity: 81
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 07:05:21 AM

The co-founder of Dogecoin became disillusioned with cryptocurrencies claims that crypto has "the worst parts of today's capitalist system". Jackson Palmer, before selling all his assets, explained on Twitter on Wednesday why he no longer wants to have anything to do with the crypto world. https://decrypt.co/75966/dogecoin-creator-jackson-palmer-says-crypto-preys-financially-desperate-naive-tweetstorm

If he says that he has made a lot of money with cryptos then  thinks all those who have lost money with cryptos and they are many believe me! I personally really liked the period 2010 -2016 today are too many people into crypto just for money

How do you now? I never heard that Jackson Palmer told you to buy at these price levels. Better search for the ones that manipulated the masses. And if you find those, you need not hurt them, it's better for live to look at yourselfs behaviour.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 03:19:49 PM

Against the background of falling prices and disappointed in crypto co-founder Doge, but there is also good news, for example, the company manufacturer of deodorants AXE announces Dogecan.

davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 09:19:46 PM

Against the background of falling prices and disappointed in crypto co-founder Doge, but there is also good news, for example, the company manufacturer of deodorants AXE announces Dogecan.

I don't believe too much in what they say, I think it's just speculation, I remember that even Vitalik last year said that the ethereum would die, instead a couple of months ago they were at 4000 dollars. DOGE will pump a lot soon or later!
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 09:10:16 AM

The Dogecoin holder has filed a $5 million class action lawsuit against Coinbase, claiming that the exchange deceived him and others by offering to pay for participation in a lottery to win a cryptocurrency that they could enter for free. According to the plaintiff Saski, the marketing company hired by Coinbase to conduct the sweepstakes used misleading tactics to hide the possibility of free entry. https://decrypt.co/76300/coinbase-dogecoin-sweepstakes-lawsuit  The claim itself can be found here: https://www.classaction.org/media/suski-v-coinbase-global-inc-et-al.pdf?__cf_chl_captcha_tk__=pmd_ec0da41a6d9ca6193cd5e82bf54769d7c32f91ce-1626770278-0-gqNtZGzNAuKjcnBszQjO
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 05:18:55 PM

lol hey how the DOGE going for everyone?
shyte

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Aaron_92

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 01:56:17 PM

Hi Doge Fam,

I'm working on an app that provides insights into over 5000 different coins. Its aim is to alert users when certain coins are on the rise. We're currently in the BETA phase of our validation tests. I'm looking for users I can showcase the app to and get their feedback.   

Here's some snapshot of the apps functionality: https://imgur.com/a/1CTgcqx   

If you'd like to be involved, please see mailing list link below: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSda_1uieqE4XKS75gHwy0TjkTaslmtDNvWeAu0msc-NfJw-tg/viewform?usp=sf_link   

Also, feel free to share any feedback you currently may have Smiley
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 08:29:39 AM

Coinbase has announced the addition of the altcoin Dogecoin to its Coinbase Commerce payment platform. According to the company's own estimates, the service serves more than 8 thousand retail outlets around the world.

tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2021, 01:11:11 PM

Coinbase has announced the addition of the altcoin Dogecoin to its Coinbase Commerce payment platform. According to the company's own estimates, the service serves more than 8 thousand retail outlets around the world.
In addition, Elon Musk shilled Dogecoin in TheBWorld livestream hours ago. He will shill Dogecoin again and the chart tells me that he will do it very soon.
Dogecoin will bounce as a dead cat soon
dogemoon

Activity: 125
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 02:06:41 PM

What a disappointment, I wanted to buy one but they are only a limited edition

https://www.bsc.news/post/dogecan-axe-spray-sells-out-within-minutes-with-limited-supply-of-1-000-cans

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. I have seen tips of thousands of Dogecoins. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.
Moshen

Activity: 147
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 03:05:39 PM

The co-founder of Dogecoin became disillusioned with cryptocurrencies claims that crypto has "the worst parts of today's capitalist system". Jackson Palmer, before selling all his assets, explained on Twitter on Wednesday why he no longer wants to have anything to do with the crypto world. https://decrypt.co/75966/dogecoin-creator-jackson-palmer-says-crypto-preys-financially-desperate-naive-tweetstorm

Jackson who? No one cares about that moronic anal pleasure giver. He would sell his mother to laboratory nerds for two dollar bill. I dont know how many of these narcissists have taken to twitter just recently to clamor shit in support of their delusional attempts to knock the price further down. Meaning cypto twitter is going full #nutmode. Its full of nuts. People have gone bonkers with circlejerking, fake news and fud tossing.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 05:43:32 PM

The Brazilian branch of the fast food chain Burger King has released Dogpper dog biscuits with the taste of grilled meat. You can pay for the new product in DOGE the cost of one Dogpper is 3 DOGE.

condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 07:25:39 PM

The Brazilian branch of the fast food chain Burger King has released Dogpper dog biscuits with the taste of grilled meat. You can pay for the new product in DOGE the cost of one Dogpper is 3 DOGE.

What?! Shocked Grin
Is it possible for a branch to have something unique without the mother corp have it? I'm not talking about the product/ meal but about getting payment in DOGE.
Unless if Burger King officially accepts crypto (DOGE in this case) and we don't know about it. Undecided

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
dogemoon

Activity: 125
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 08:02:31 AM

https://www.bolnews.com/latest/2021/07/kevin-oleary-claims-that-investing-in-dogecoin-is-worse-than-gambling/

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. I have seen tips of thousands of Dogecoins. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2021, 10:01:41 PM

Hello DOGE community!

I would like to happily announce that Qortal - https://qortal.org - now fully supports DOGE coin!

DOGE trading (DOGE/QORT market) and LTC trading (LTC/QORT market) are now both fully available, in our 100% decentralized Trade Portal!

Qortal will be supporting other coins in the future, along with our data storage concepts for completely re-building the internet. Qortal is a fully decentralized crypto ecosystem and infrastructure platform with too many features for me to list here.

Qortal welcomes DOGE coin as one of its first supported coins in the decentralized Trade Portal! Such DOGE support! Much WOW!

We welcome all DOGE coin community members to check out Qortal, and give our decentralized p2p cross-chain trades a try!

We have DOGE support in local wallets as well, which are used for the trades... there is literally NO centralization in Qortal at all.

I would like to also offer minting sponsorship to any DOGE community members - simply PM me, and I will get you sponsored into Qortal's minting system, so that you can mint your own QORT and level up in our decentralized leveling system (which will be used in the future for decentralized voting by the community as well...) I will happily sponsor DOGE coin community members to be minters on Qortal.

for more information on qortal (there is a lot of it) you can check out - https://wiki.qortal.org - or jump into our community either on our own decentralized blockchain-based messenging service Q-Chat, or on Telegram or discord (links for those are on the main website above.)

We are very pleased to have DOGE support! Much wow future for DOGE+Qortal!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
christoschristoforou

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 12:16:27 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2021, 02:05:39 PM by christoschristoforou

Without Elon Musk this coin is not going anywhere.
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2021, 12:31:09 PM

Dogecoin Genesis block is on Dec 6, 2013, 8 years ago. It has 8 years in the market and Elon Musk only involves in Dogecoin since 2019. He publicly shills Dogecoin since 2020.

How is Dogecoin from 2013 to 2019, without Elon Musk? It has big volume from daily trading and has big pumps for people to enjoy.

Genesis block: https://blockchair.com/dogecoin/block/0
Chart: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dogecoin/

Dogecoin will be strong with or without Elon Musk.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 07:15:19 PM

lol feel for those caught in this pnd cycle (happens like very 3yrs) for this turd coin...amazing coverage for crypto tho, both good and bad.  elon is an ass tho for perpetuating this, as are all the tiktok/influencers online...fucking sucking ppl in. whomever backed this pump (ie BIG doge whales) with or without elon can fuck off as they screwed many.  but such is the zero sum game.

imagine buying this 0.05 cents usd...HALF a fucking cent for a year, say maybe 1c even, up to 5c.  then pump and they are offloading to noobs worldwide at 0.10c all the way to 0.77c!  fuuucked. elon gets on SNL and does his skit....BAM top is in, knew it'd dump from there.  and such as it may....down we go since then lol.  it's sub 20c now and will make its way back to 1c or less where it belongs.

then well it's 'reload' time for whales and well maybe they pump it in a few yrs time again looool..  Roll Eyes

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1242

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2021, 03:09:15 AM

lol feel for those caught in this pnd cycle (happens like very 3yrs) for this turd coin...amazing coverage for crypto tho, both good and bad.  elon is an ass tho for perpetuating this, as are all the tiktok/influencers online...fucking sucking ppl in. whomever backed this pump (ie BIG doge whales) with or without elon can fuck off as they screwed many.  but such is the zero sum game.

imagine buying this 0.05 cents usd...HALF a fucking cent for a year, say maybe 1c even, up to 5c.  then pump and they are offloading to noobs worldwide at 0.10c all the way to 0.77c!  fuuucked. elon gets on SNL and does his skit....BAM top is in, knew it'd dump from there.  and such as it may....down we go since then lol.  it's sub 20c now and will make its way back to 1c or less where it belongs.

then well it's 'reload' time for whales and well maybe they pump it in a few yrs time again looool..  Roll Eyes

Don't hate the players, hate the game. Tongue

Our exchange is still looking for both DOGE buyers and DOGE sellers for our Bitcoin markets.  Instant withdrawals whenever you want:  https://freebitcoins.com/xchange/market/Dogecoin

Thanks!  There is also a really nice affiliate program.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 02:39:43 PM

lol feel for those caught in this pnd cycle (happens like very 3yrs) for this turd coin...amazing coverage for crypto tho, both good and bad.  elon is an ass tho for perpetuating this, as are all the tiktok/influencers online...fucking sucking ppl in. whomever backed this pump (ie BIG doge whales) with or without elon can fuck off as they screwed many.  but such is the zero sum game.

imagine buying this 0.05 cents usd...HALF a fucking cent for a year, say maybe 1c even, up to 5c.  then pump and they are offloading to noobs worldwide at 0.10c all the way to 0.77c!  fuuucked. elon gets on SNL and does his skit....BAM top is in, knew it'd dump from there.  and such as it may....down we go since then lol.  it's sub 20c now and will make its way back to 1c or less where it belongs.

then well it's 'reload' time for whales and well maybe they pump it in a few yrs time again looool..  Roll Eyes

LOL how butt-hurt are you? especially after it pumps literally a day after this post xD

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 06:53:51 PM

lol feel for those caught in this pnd cycle (happens like very 3yrs) for this turd coin...amazing coverage for crypto tho, both good and bad.  elon is an ass tho for perpetuating this, as are all the tiktok/influencers online...fucking sucking ppl in. whomever backed this pump (ie BIG doge whales) with or without elon can fuck off as they screwed many.  but such is the zero sum game.

imagine buying this 0.05 cents usd...HALF a fucking cent for a year, say maybe 1c even, up to 5c.  then pump and they are offloading to noobs worldwide at 0.10c all the way to 0.77c!  fuuucked. elon gets on SNL and does his skit....BAM top is in, knew it'd dump from there.  and such as it may....down we go since then lol.  it's sub 20c now and will make its way back to 1c or less where it belongs.

then well it's 'reload' time for whales and well maybe they pump it in a few yrs time again looool..  Roll Eyes

Don't hate the players, hate the game. Tongue

Our exchange is still looking for both DOGE buyers and DOGE sellers for our Bitcoin markets.  Instant withdrawals whenever you want:  https://freebitcoins.com/xchange/market/Dogecoin

Thanks!  There is also a really nice affiliate program.

YOU STOLE MY DOGE WITH YOUR SCAM DICE SCHEME! ;P DIRTY RAT FINGER

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Pages: « 1 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 [1536] 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 »
  Print  

Jump to: