Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:54:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] doge.scryptpools.com - DOWN UNTIL PENDING PAYOUTS ARE PROCESSED  (Read 147977 times)
jebbgrenham

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 04:25:13 PM

Phonetic: Please close registrations until you can get the site sorted out. It's only fair to those of us who have stuck it out through all the issues.
Jerfer

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 04:30:32 PM

This experience has taught me to set automatic payouts to a very low number (an amount you'd earn within 30 minutes to an hour) to mitigate the risk of lost coins due to pool problems or shutdown. I used to set the threshold high to avoid the fee, but the fee is miniscule.

Once you realize the automatic payments stop working, immediately stop and point to another pool and wait to see what happens.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
mdbssm

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 04:33:43 PM

This pool had 10k minimum auto payment threshold, and even that failed.
-X-RaTeD-

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 04:36:00 PM

The admin requests to set a higher threshold for automatic payments to save on the database loads... yet with payout problems people will do just as Jerfer mentioned, they'd want to get their money out faster, lower thresholds, higher db load. Panic won't help the situation, but the longer the silence from the admin won't help the panic...
Jerfer

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 04:37:15 PM

This pool had 10k minimum auto payment threshold, and even that failed.

Oh that's right. I forgot about the minimum. I had mine set at 75,000 which is high for me since I'm at 3.6 MH/s. Fortunately I did a manual last night and only have 20,000 left in there. I should've had it set to 10,000 though.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
uozer

Activity: 381

PRiVCY

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 04:37:55 PM

I guess that I should have read the thread before mining here. So the automatic and manual payouts aren't working for anyone since...?

no its worse, manual is also not working

i switched to http://doge.cryptoculture.net/

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
mdbssm

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 04:44:01 PM

I guess that I should have read the thread before mining here. So the automatic and manual payouts aren't working for anyone since...?

I moved to dogehouse.org
1% fee, bigger pool with 2.5GH total at the moment. Seems to be working well.
uozer

Activity: 381

PRiVCY

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 04:50:32 PM

I moved to dogehouse.org

great, thanks, i suspect they will break 3gh soon at this rate Wink

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
pRob3

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 04:53:44 PM

i moved to http://www.dogecoinpool.com/ with 480MH/s.
The payouts work like a charm there.
Jerfer

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 04:56:30 PM

I moved to dogehouse.org

+1

Plus the potential to get 500,000 DOGE once it reaches 3GH/s.

koppit

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 05:01:15 PM

I dunno guys, I think it's just you - I've been on this pool for quite awhile, almost a week, and automatic payments work without issue since the last server upgrade. I had to do my manual payment twice to get it to withdraw, but it transferred in about 5 minutes the second time. That was at the very start, when the server became completely bogged down with a couple thousand miners overnight.
Phonetic (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 05:01:51 PM

Well, I wish you weren't leaving my pool but I can't stop you. Good luck at the other pools to those who left.

Those who are staying, I will get the lag fixed.

I am a human, I do need to sleep. I'm awake now and working on the server.

Those who have been here for some time know I fix the problems, and payouts will always happen.

Scrypt Pools had many problems and many coins were lost due to multiple payout problems. I was in over my head the moment the pool went past 500 mh/s. I did my best to keep it running but I failed. I'm embarassed and truly sorry. I will find a way to get enough doges to process the rest of the payouts and reinstate my credibility.
CoinMando

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 05:06:28 PM

You know I don't worry about the payouts much in this sense but why aren't ANY pools I can see finding blocks?

Who is finding the blocks? The blockchain is progressing as normal but most pools haven't found a block in HOURS.. SO... WTF?
Phonetic (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 05:11:24 PM

You know I don't worry about the payouts much in this sense but why aren't ANY pools I can see finding blocks?

Who is finding the blocks? The blockchain is progressing as normal but most pools haven't found a block in HOURS.. SO... WTF?

The cron tasks were just stuck. We've been finding blocks this whole morning. You'll see it reflected on the website soon. Working hard to get us working smooth again.

Scrypt Pools had many problems and many coins were lost due to multiple payout problems. I was in over my head the moment the pool went past 500 mh/s. I did my best to keep it running but I failed. I'm embarassed and truly sorry. I will find a way to get enough doges to process the rest of the payouts and reinstate my credibility.
Phonetic (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 05:15:55 PM

Mining is back up, the website will be down until the database back log is finished processing. Shouldn't be much longer, but there's at least 20 unprocessed blocks that we found (when the website said we were 4 hours since we found a block, that's the cron getting stuck, we had actually found many blocks in that time.

koppit

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 05:20:24 PM

Mining is back up, the website will be down until the database back log is finished processing. Shouldn't be much longer, but there's at least 20 unprocessed blocks that we found (when the website said we were 4 hours since we found a block, that's the cron getting stuck, we had actually found many blocks in that time.

This is why we stick with this pool. He's always around to help, except when he's sleeping Smiley
Jerfer

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 05:22:30 PM

Well, I wish you weren't leaving my pool but I can't stop you. Good luck at the other pools to those who left.

Those who have been here for some time know I fix the problems, and payouts will always happen.

No worries and I'm sorry for being panicky. I've only used your pool for about four days so I don't know you or the site that well. It's been a great pool with the exception of the last several hours. There's been almost nothing but 504 errors all day and a bunch of stratum disconnects. I'll switch back.

I've also had problems with Cryptsy all morning at the worst time, so that didn't help my mood. I finally got my coins out of there though.

Thanks for the hard work, and glad you could get some sleep :p.

CoinMando

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 05:23:50 PM

So the other pools that haven't found them for hours are having a similar issue? Or unlucky?
Phonetic (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 05:33:23 PM

So the other pools that haven't found them for hours are having a similar issue? Or unlucky?

Not sure about the other pools CoinMando, I can only speak for our pool, and it wasn't bad luck for us, we found blocks, website will be back up shortly so you can see

Evilish

Activity: 882
Merit: 563

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 05:41:23 PM

I've been using your pool for over a week now and I can say that I haven't had a single problem with your pool (except for today). Although, I've temporarily switched my pool but I'll be back to your pool as soon as it gets back.
I wish you luck with getting the pool back up. I understand it's not as easy to manage such a pool as many people think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: