Bitcoin Forum
August 05, 2024, 05:14:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] doge.scryptpools.com - DOWN UNTIL PENDING PAYOUTS ARE PROCESSED  (Read 147992 times)
Phonetic (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 08:08:01 PM

He's trying to say that while everyone is in here complaining about the problems, you're ignoring them and mining, using their hashing power to help you score. Right now, anyone who mines here is only making Phony-tic money as neither manual or auto payments are working, small or large amounts. Trying to pull the sympathy card and telling us how much you're "sacrificing" is a joke, you know just as well as we do that we're all in this for the same reason -- money. You already make a killing considering you have over 3,000 miners and yet you increased the pool fee to 2% solely because you think you deserve it for putting in a few hours on christmas eve (which mind you, didn't fix anything.).....just so much fail here.

it's greed that started this pool, and greed that ended this pool.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Scrypt Pools had many problems and many coins were lost due to multiple payout problems. I was in over my head the moment the pool went past 500 mh/s. I did my best to keep it running but I failed. I'm embarassed and truly sorry. I will find a way to get enough doges to process the rest of the payouts and reinstate my credibility.
Miner2000

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 08:12:36 PM

By the way, I tried to send an email, you then copy the ID of the payment request yesterday and I get an error message, trying several times, you can also see below. Greetings.

"No manual payment receipt, transaction ID # 22356 more than 24 hours ago. I put the request in the forum, but you do not answer me when I receive this payment."

There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Pool fee: 2% Withdrawal fee: 1.0 DOGE | Support forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=362153.0
Miner2000

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 08:25:20 PM

Phonetic, if you need I can send a copy of the requested payment and you can see into your system time, amount, date ... If you want to help get people back to trust, is as easy as starting to pay people more than 24 hours is not it?

THE question is not whether or not we trust. It is in your hands. I can lose 5000 doges, but every hour that passes without addressing the much missed payments, I'm sure you can lose more in the form of disgruntled miners.

However, if put to work to meet these payments, people will have no problem thank you and say around here for the record. You decide. Greetings.
Dsfyu

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 08:33:59 PM

You guys need to calm down. Just because payments aren't going through immediately doesn't mean they aren't going out.  I have auto payout set at 10k and have been getting payouts on a regular basis. They just aren't right at the 10k mark - some of mine went out at 12k and one even waited until it was at the 15k mark, but I'm still getting payments. How long have you guys been waiting on your payouts? My most recent one went out just over 12 hours ago - everything seems like it's working from what I can see right now...

I'm putting in a manual payout request right now to see if it works with the time delay that auto payouts have now.

Don't just trade, get paid to Atomic⚛Trade !!!
Disclaimer: I am a noob. Assume I know nothing until proven otherwise.
Pavel

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 08:34:42 PM

Dear support, please help me. My user id 42562 and manual payouot hasn't work.
cthulu1

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 08:48:00 PM

He's trying to say that while everyone is in here complaining about the problems, you're ignoring them and mining, using their hashing power to help you score. Right now, anyone who mines here is only making Phony-tic money as neither manual or auto payments are working, small or large amounts. Trying to pull the sympathy card and telling us how much you're "sacrificing" is a joke, you know just as well as we do that we're all in this for the same reason -- money. You already make a killing considering you have over 3,000 miners and yet you increased the pool fee to 2% solely because you think you deserve it for putting in a few hours on christmas eve (which mind you, didn't fix anything.).....just so much fail here.

it's greed that started this pool, and greed that ended this pool.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Cute. No logical explanation, just a vague and defensive statement. How about instead of getting butthurt, put your money where your mouth is brochacho and start addressing the issues. None of your "fixes" have fixed anything, and you're still charging people extra for it. Who are these "mystery" double-payment recipients, since practically noone here is receiving auto or manual payments? And if they are, 12-24 hours after is not acceptable. Long story short, you're obviously not ready for the responsibility of running a pool so rather than keep stringing these poor saps along, just shut the pool down until you can ACTUALLY fix the problem.
robocopRufio

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 09:49:30 PM

Hello Everyone,

I requested a manual payout about 24 hours ago. This morning I changed pools due to fear of not getting paid for my mining efforts. I have sent two emails to phoentic and haven't received a response for either. He is probably being bombarded with emails so this is understandable. It seems like there are quite a few people having issues with payouts. I have read several reports of people not being paid within a 24 hour period from manual request. There are several people on this forum making light of this, I don't understand why you would not take this seriously. You may be next! I believe the majority of us are mining to make a profit, and if we are not being paid then obviously we are not profiting. I am not saying this is a scam, but this pool is definitely going down the shitter. Just look at how many blocks have been orphaned recently. I'm glad I only had 9k sitting in the pool. The pool I am currently mining has no fee and I have had MUCH success, so many more doges. I'm sure sooner or later my 9k will make it to my wallet but I am just not willing to wait over 24 hours. My apologies phonetic, I do not doubt the efforts you have put into this pool, but I highly suggest to anyone that they abandon this pool asap.
cthulu1

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 10:31:47 PM

Hello Everyone,

I requested a manual payout about 24 hours ago. This morning I changed pools due to fear of not getting paid for my mining efforts. I have sent two emails to phoentic and haven't received a response for either. He is probably being bombarded with emails so this is understandable. It seems like there are quite a few people having issues with payouts. I have read several reports of people not being paid within a 24 hour period from manual request. There are several people on this forum making light of this, I don't understand why you would not take this seriously. You may be next! I believe the majority of us are mining to make a profit, and if we are not being paid then obviously we are not profiting. I am not saying this is a scam, but this pool is definitely going down the shitter. Just look at how many blocks have been orphaned recently. I'm glad I only had 9k sitting in the pool. The pool I am currently mining has no fee and I have had MUCH success, so many more doges. I'm sure sooner or later my 9k will make it to my wallet but I am just not willing to wait over 24 hours. My apologies phonetic, I do not doubt the efforts you have put into this pool, but I highly suggest to anyone that they abandon this pool asap.

Which pool is that? post links plz.
willister

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 10:51:30 PM

Hello Everyone,

Couldn't have said it better. Been about 24 hours since I submitted my manual payout. Glad I got my 10k autopayments, but I'd like to get the rest. Now I'm over at fast-pool.com. Haven't had any issues with payouts or downtime and 0% fee is nice. I'm gonna give Phonetic a few more days before I start emailing. I'm sure he has enough on his plate right now and the coins are still showing in my account, so no reason to freak out.
holyterrorboss

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 12:42:23 AM

Couldn't have said it better. Been about 24 hours since I submitted my manual payout. Glad I got my 10k autopayments, but I'd like to get the rest. Now I'm over at fast-pool.com. Haven't had any issues with payouts or downtime and 0% fee is nice. I'm gonna give Phonetic a few more days before I start emailing. I'm sure he has enough on his plate right now and the coins are still showing in my account, so no reason to freak out.

I am at fast-pool.com too, they are awesome! No issues, MUCH DOGE! Well I shouldn't say no issues, we just had issues on blocks not paying out and a few of us let the admins know on the forum and the problems were fixed in a few hours.
robocopRufio

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 12:58:06 AM

I am at fast-pool.com as well, they are the best pool I have been on!
shiftybugger

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 01:04:53 AM

He's trying to say that while everyone is in here complaining about the problems, you're ignoring them and mining, using their hashing power to help you score. Right now, anyone who mines here is only making Phony-tic money as neither manual or auto payments are working, small or large amounts.

Yeah.... no.

If he's running a scam then he sux at it because he just sent me 30k doges yesterday...
Fed949

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 01:19:17 AM

Come! Come! Don't discredit him.  I got my 200, 000 Dogecoin in one automatic payment.  I have set my payment every 200 000. 
This is the Faith and Trust I had in him.

He is ironing out the problems in the systems.  Give the guy a chance.  He is not out to scam us. 

He is doing this alone and he is trying his very best. I admire guy like this.  Be patient.

It is Christmas, the guy got a family too. Give him some slack.

But if you guys are worry, once you got your payment then move on to another pools and don't talk bad about his pool.

I am still mining here . . .
bremy33

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 01:47:32 AM

Hi ,

Auto Cashout if off ? Manuel cashout don t proceed... i depass the 10 000 DOG, and not transfert proceed.

cthulu1

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 02:13:07 AM

He's trying to say that while everyone is in here complaining about the problems, you're ignoring them and mining, using their hashing power to help you score. Right now, anyone who mines here is only making Phony-tic money as neither manual or auto payments are working, small or large amounts.

Yeah.... no.

If he's running a scam then he sux at it because he just sent me 30k doges yesterday...

1-5 people who are getting payments opposed to the other 3,000+ is hardly considered a technological breakthrough....
aelpop

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 02:22:38 AM

i also requested a payout from about a day and still got nothing

- no manual payout  Sad
- no automatic payout  Undecided
- no replay from support  Huh

i guess this pool is turnning to a scam , never mine in this pool be4 you get your coins out , i have about 15000 doge there  Cry
Oh dear I have 10 times that in my account Sad

i finnaly got my payment out but still , though i wont mine in this pool till they fix withdrawls delaying proplems
Miner2000

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 03:08:25 AM

I still have not my manual payment after a day and a half. This is too much.
avtminer

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 03:38:17 AM

I have 12000 coins cashout pending for over 24 hours.
Millicent

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 04:37:19 AM

My 10k coins just arrived. 

Many thanks.  I hope the pool gets sorted and you still have the massive following you did before the issues.  Happy New Year!

BTC ~ 1CX9TMGCv73XLcvckz5RsnHgsHA5fJrL2q
avtminer

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 05:50:12 AM

I have 12000 coins cashout pending for over 24 hours.

The payment was processed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: