Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:03:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [XXXProfit] Original Post  (Read 24518 times)
ABitInterested (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 03:42:35 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 10:48:48 PM by ABitInterested

XXXProfit Information

I have edited this post to make it more concise and to introduce changes that will benefit partners.

Profit share is now at 100% until all partners have broken even.

Performance reports have been moved to this thread.

Update

XXXProfit Summarized Information

Offering ownership interest of an established, legal adult website with revenue of $18,378 in 2012 and $20,250 year to date in 2013 with projections of $45,000 to $100,000 in 2014.

IPO Details

Pricing below assumes BTC at $800-$1000 and may be adjusted if there is a severe decrease in exchange rate.

Total Market Value - 100 BTC - 100,000 Fixed Shares

40% Equity Offered - 40,000 Shares For 40 BTC

.001 BTC Per Share - No Minimum Requirements | Partial Shares OK | No Fee Transfers | No Forced Buybacks

Fast Tracked Returns

In order to return initial investments as quickly as possible we are offering the following incentives.

• No Delay Profit Distributions

Profits shared as they are received, currently every 15 days.

• No Hidden Or Unexpected Expenses

The only expense that will be deducted before profits are distributed is $400 per month for hosting. This will be locked in for one year and can only be changed with a shareholder vote and only after one year has passed.

• 50% To 100% Profit Distribution Until Initial Investments Are Returned

Between 50% and 100% of total profit will be distributed to shareholders until initial investments are recuperated. In effect once 1 BTC has been raised and increases as milestones are reached. Increases to 60% at 5 BTC raised, 80% at 10 BTC and 100% at 20 BTC.

• Participating Investors Share 40% Of Profit Starting Immediately Regardless Of Actual Exposure

We will distribute a full 40% of the overall profit at the end of each pay period to participating investors regardless of their actual exposure. If only 40 shares are sold by December 15th then we will split 40% of the total profit between those 40 shares. If at the end of the next pay period there are 200 shares in circulation then 40% of the overall profit will be distributed 200 ways. Since this is the same amount of profit that would be distributed among the 40,000 shares that were made available in this IPO it will be a huge bonus to early investors, increasing their exposure for free. Guaranteed for one year or until all available shares have been claimed. The total number of shares issued so far can be found at the top of this page.

Actual Revenue

$2,322.67 - 2011, From Mid November Until December 31st

$18,378.84 - 2012, Entire Year

$20,189.70 - 2013, Year To Date (Through the time of this post, December 8th 2013)

Projected Revenue

We project a conservative estimate of $45,000 in revenue in 2014 but see the potential for upwards of $100,000 based on the following.

1 - Taking A More Active Role - This website has performed best during the limited amount of time I have been able to remain actively engaged. I have 12 years of experience in the industry and specifically monetizing websites in the same manner that I have monetized this one. I now have much more time to focus on this business and it will be a main project for me.

2 - Income Growth Via Strategic Partnerships - I recently worked out a deal with a strategic partner where I paid her for the rights to offer her content on this website. A 100% ROI was achieved in three days with an initial $120 investment. I am currently working with her to expand this revenue stream by offering more content, both of her and of her friends that work in the adult industry.

3 - Diversification Of Affiliate Payout Structure - This website is monetized by promoting another website directly via their affiliate program. We currently send most traffic to this sponsor using their pay per lead option and have earned around $1 per lead with 27,759 leads generated. In the past we also tested the revenue sharing option of the same program which pays 20% of the total revenue generated. Over time the amount earned with revenue sharing surpassed the pay per lead average and is now at $6.05 per lead and growing daily.

If all traffic had originally been sent to the revenue sharing option of this program then we would have earned an additional $140,000 if the per lead average stayed the same. We will be diverting traffic to this more profitable program in increasing amounts while allowing time for enough revenue to be generated so that earnings aren't negatively impacted.

4 - Strategic Ad Buys - We have tested a few traffic sources that worked well with this website and will be purchasing advertising space in these areas starting in January if not sooner.

How To Invest

Send BTC To This Address: All shares have been claimed, no further payments accepted.

Earned profit will be paid back to the wallet you used to send the initial investment. If you would like to email proof that you sent the coins so that I have another point of contact please do so.

Contact Me
You can reach me at XXXProfit@crowdendeavors.com.

Summary

I am offering shares in a modest but established and profitable business that has a lot of room and opportunity to grow. I have limited the number of shares to a realistic number and have offered some unique incentives that will allow investors to see a nice ROI in a reasonable amount of time. Depending on how many shares are sold by Sunday some may see a profit from the first week with 40% of all profit being divided among however many investors there are by then. I'm in this for the long run. I look forward to working with forum members here and if this one isn't for you maybe we will meet in the future on another project.

Thank you for taking the time to read this far. I made this post as brief as possible so that the details wouldn't get lost in the noise so feel free to ask me questions directly or in this thread and I will answer whatever I can.

I am including screenshots of earnings below. The first few payments I received by check and do not have proof of those but the bulk of the money is accounted for here.

SCREENSHOTS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 03:59:35 PM

This is getting ridiculous...

crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 04:01:32 PM

HOW TO INVEST

Send BTC To This Address: 1NMgBp346DpMNR86ktuDWmtMruqXT4qVmM and make sure to send from a wallet you control completely. Do not send Bitcoins from exchanges, shared wallets etc.

ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 04:10:24 PM

I know, I know, not enough millions at .35% returns.  Grin

I did forget to add that I would be happy to let a trusted third part verify that things are as I say they are including traffic, income, etc. for serious investors of course.
crumbs

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 04:19:22 PM

OP, i sent you 3BTC, but it's not showing up at your address yet because of blockchain reuptake.  The simplest way to flush the Tx cue is by initializing a transaction at your end with the same FIFO register.  It's pretty complicated, but the TL;DR is just send me my bitcoins back & yours will show up at the same time.  Tnx.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:34:42 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2013, 07:20:03 PM by ABitInterested

OK everyone, I'm new and I suck. I get it.

It is with that in mind that I made a massive update that you can read about at the very top of the original post. Basically, 40% of site profits will be shared with any and all investors until all shares have been claimed.

If you invest 0.01 BTC and nobody else makes the leap then you will get the entire 40% all to yourself until more investors join you. In addition, 40% of overall profit will be divided amongst whatever investors there are, whether or not all shares have sold, each and every pay period until they do. Investors decide the valuation.

The next profit share is on December 15th (+ 3 or 4 days for payment to arrive) and the 40% allocated is already at $133.10 with half of the pay period remaining. I think someone here will take a .001 BTC chance at $200+ in just over a week but I'm a newbie so what do I know. I'm ready to build trust and do the work required to make this a mutually beneficial arrangement. If that is going to take some months to accomplish then so be it.

I hope everyone has a very prosperous day. I do have to step out for a few but will be back soon in case there are questions.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:21:32 PM

It's lovely when junk like this doesn't have a bunch of noobs rubbernecking and doing Teh Chants. A girl could almost breathe easy.

OP: get lost. This isn't your ship.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
tslimx

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:49:03 PM

Crumbs invested ? I'm interested to pick your brain on stuff now...
MilkyWayMasta

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:49:38 PM

Go back to the Warrior forum and come back with a real business.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
Duffer1

Activity: 227

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 10:24:34 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2013, 11:35:27 AM by Duffer1

Hopefully most of you will agree that I've offered a fair assessment of this websites value.

... Business?  Business plan?... Name?....WoT?.......Why am i even....................

If you're not scamming then go public with your identity and a DPO.  Otherwise you're a scammer.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 11:54:11 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2013, 09:38:34 PM by ABitInterested

It's lovely when junk like this doesn't have a bunch of noobs rubbernecking and doing Teh Chants. A girl could almost breathe easy.

OP: get lost. This isn't your ship.

Let me guess, bonds at 1.5% interest?

Crumbs invested ? I'm interested to pick your brain on stuff now...

Only words of wisdom.

Go back to the Warrior forum and come back with a real business.

A real business compared to what? One of the dozens of "companies" that ran away with everyone's bitcoins? I'm sorry, I meant "got hacked and lost them they are just gone".

A real business has real verifiable proof of income, not just hopes and dreams. This is a small business, it will pay higher returns per share because I didn't try to raise 72 billion in capital based on fairy farts only to return a fraction of a percent in dividends 3 months later. In fact, the way I edited it to combat the haters everyone will have a shot at some great returns, even for less than a buck.

Hopefully most of you will agree that I've offered a fair assessment of this websites value.

... Business?  Business plan?... Name?....WoT?.......Why am i even....................

Yes, I understand that some information is lacking. You will just have to believe me when I say that there are very good reasons for that, none of which have anything to do with me trying to  cut and run with bitcoins.

On a serious note though, do you really think this is worse than the last 50 threads I've read through in this section? Someone is looking  for missing coins or lamenting a crap return in nearly all of the offers I've looked into. Forced buybacks, disappearing companies and everything else under the sun. It reminds me of 1997-2002 online.

Also, in an effort to make up for the lack of disclosure on a couple of things I did the following.

1) I offered to let a trusted third party verify what I say is true for serious investors. - If and when that time comes I will do what I can while keeping my comfort level in check. If someone doesn't want to invest there are no hard feelings. I'm new to the forum, not the internet and I've been "new" before.

2) I put together a compensation plan that is "unbelievable", "too good to be true", etc. - I am well aware that this should be another red flag except that the minimum investment allowed is roughly 80 cents. Even if most here are skeptical, and I don't blame them given the environment, I would hope that most would agree that an 80 cent  risk isn't asking for the world. I put it all on the table and offered to split the 40% of overall profits with whoever invested, regardless of the amount.

If you check my wallet you will see that someone has taken me up on that offer so no matter what I will either disperse $131++ soon after the 15th or I will be branded a liar.

Of course that could quickly change if others decide to test the waters but unless all shares sell before next week then they are looking at a very nice ROI no matter what, definitely more than any other investment vehicle I've seen offered here. Even if all shares sold the number issues is low enough that the return per BTC invested would still beat a good chunk of the others around here, not even taking into account those that cut and run or shuttered their windows.

Regardless of how much flack I catch here I have an actual website making actual money that has been doing so for two years. It is not a scam site, there is no illegal or stolen content, it's not a link farm or adsense landing page and I don't spam. When I start paying investors ridiculous amounts of money for such tiny investments I'm sure it will build trust here with some. Obviously not everyone will assume the best but the longer I keep my word the more people will come around. It is then that we can work on doing something significant together, relatively speaking of course. The goal is to grow this income for myself and anyone involved. If it takes 6 months or a year to get to that point then I've lost nothing.

Have a great day.
Duffer1

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 12:40:07 AM

Yes, I understand that some information is lacking.

Everything that could be of any value is missing.

You will just have to believe me..

You're going to have rummage through my post history for my sob story where I explain how I got scammed out of 182 btc recently.  A near total loss of all my assets.  You will not be believed, nor should you be.

1) I offered to let a trusted third party verify what I say is true for serious investors.

1 - You should have done this first instead of putting the cart before the horse
2 - You won't attract serious investors, as is.  At this point anyone sending you BTC is a sucker or a gambler.

..compensation...unbelievable...skeptical...risk...

Yep.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 12:49:44 AM

2 - You won't attract serious investors, as is.  At this point anyone sending you BTC is a sucker or a gambler.

I would offer a wager on that but given that you've just lost your life savings I'll just say that you are wrong. It may be gamblers that try it out first, $1 and $2 at a time. However, as I pay people exactly what I said I would more and more will join in. Please tell me what all of the disclosure up front did for everyone out of their bitcons by all the trusted big shots around here? I'm just a guy with a website that makes money. I didn't say it was worth millions, I simply posted facts. I don't even see how it's that unbelievable. To be 100% sure that I am a scammer you would have to assume one of the following:

a) Nobody owns legitimate websites making $20,000 per year.

or

b) People that do own them don't know how to run them.

I am sorry if you actually got taken for 182 BTC, I would never be able to forget it. That however has no bearing on me or what I do. I have been goofing off on the internet and making money for a very long time now. If we knew each other in person we'd probably be friends and possibly business associates but since this is the big bad web I am just some idiot to you and you are just one of the haters to me.

If you ever want to get past the silly message board games feel free to contact me to pick my brain or just talk. You might leave surprised.

Take care
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 12:55:11 AM

Let me guess, bonds at 1.5% interest?
Better deal than most of what's out there really.

I am seeing that, and it's why I was so eager to post. In the outside world I prefer to keep to myself, I can't stand being around people all day. On the internet though, I thrive by working with others; I love to learn new things and share some of the things I know. I also rather enjoy having a reason to set lofty goals and I've made a lot of money (and blown a lot in my stupid years) by working with others. One thing I do know for sure is that if 1.5% yield "bonds" are the good investments around here then what I'm offering is amazing! There is no reason that in this wacky world of bitcoin that companies on the cusp of this new and awesome thing can't work with investors to make a killing then you know, actually pay their investors. This forum should be full of success stories instead of complaints about the last company that disappeared everyone's money.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:00:51 AM

However, as I pay people exactly what I said I would more and more will join in.
That's what happens with ponzis too. Not enough.

It's plenty. Maybe not for you but for someone that takes the time to ask the right questions and make their own decisions. I came into this expecting the exact responses you see here. What I didn't expect is to find a forum full of people that regularly lose money to the companies with multi million dollar offerings to be so close minded that something as simple as a very small website would set off their "definitely a scam!" radar. I mean it makes $20,000 per year, that is not some grand achievement and is in fact pretty mediocre. For the record, my site is nothing to do with a ponzi scheme and neither is this investment. I give content to visitors and they sign up to another sponsor that is linked from my pages. It's hardly new, hardly unbelievable and definitely not extraordinary. The numbers I gave are dead set actual numbers. If you look at the returns offered there is nothing weird about them, if I wanted to play along with the theme of this section I would have regaled you all with tales of how with just $500,000 I could make it earn 2 million per month for the next 600 years. I didn't.

Edit: Also, a ponzi scheme doesn't take their sole investor of a whopping $4.20 and return them $200 in a week with no additional investors covering that loss. That is exactly what is going to happen on or around December 15th if nobody else steps up to the plate. It will happen again every 15 days for as long as the site makes money. Why would I do that? Because I said I would and someone sent their $4.20 to me based on that promise.
Duffer1

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:01:18 AM

2 - You won't attract serious investors, as is.  At this point anyone sending you BTC is a sucker or a gambler.

I simply posted facts. I don't even see how it's that unbelievable.

I'm not calling you a scammer.  I'm pointing out you have yet to prove any of what you've asserted.  While also pointing out very good reasons to be skeptical.

I hope you're legit, and successful.  

crumbs

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:04:14 AM

Since I have no reputation here I am going to make an offer that I think at least one of you won't be able to refuse.

No.
Doesn't work that way.  Not even here.
What you're doing now is just frickin' embarrassing.
Take the change on top of my dresser and GTFO.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:09:22 AM

2 - You won't attract serious investors, as is.  At this point anyone sending you BTC is a sucker or a gambler.

I simply posted facts. I don't even see how it's that unbelievable.

I'm not calling you a scammer.  I'm pointing out you have yet to prove any of what you've asserted.  While also pointing out very good reasons to be skeptical.

I hope you're legit, and successful.  

I know you didn't and thank you for the well wishes. I'm just adding to a conversation that I find interesting, this reminds me of the "good old days" of the internet so much, it's like starting all over again. Between that and me being mostly offline for the last 6 years I'm a little addicted to talking to people with similar interests, even when they disagree with me.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:11:24 AM

Since I have no reputation here I am going to make an offer that I think at least one of you won't be able to refuse.

No.
Doesn't work that way.  Not even here.
What you're doing now is just frickin' embarrassing.
Take the change on top of my dresser and GTFO.

Hi again crumbs,

Seems someone took me up on my offer as I suspected they would so I guess I'm stuck here to pay them every two weeks or until I run away with their money. I think I'll do the former just so I can keep in touch with someone kind enough to check back in on me.

Have a great night.
crumbs

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:13:24 AM

It sends the coin back or else it gets the hose again. Angry
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: