Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:11:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [XXXProfit] Original Post  (Read 24521 times)
ABitInterested (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 04:43:44 AM

Just over 5 hours left before the end of this pay period. Invest before midnight and share in this weeks bonus profits.

If not, see you next pay period. Smiley
Will you count down the last hour minute by minute?

Will you ask me in your sexy voice?
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 04:34:15 PM

Payouts have been sent.

Earnings for period 12-1 to 12-15 have been posted at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=367560.0

New period runs 12-16-13 through 12-31-13, invest now to share in the bonus profit share as listed in this thread.

That bonus will increase once another .3816 BTC has been raised.

Thank you
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 04:54:13 PM

You really need that much posts to raise… $300?
If it's so profitable, why don't you invest that yourself?
Please, go away.

I'm posting relevant updates and information, something severely lacking around these parts. You are in this thread and have been since day one. Why don't you go away? I'm sure you can find somewhere better to spam your ref code littered signature.
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 06:46:44 PM

I was (selfishly) waiting until the first payments went out to post this, but here is my take on XXXProfit.

I've spoken with ABitInterested (ABI) in detail about the site, it's revenue generation methods, and the content generation. I know that ABI wants to stay relatively anonymous and keep the site's name off of the IPO, but he did share that information with me after some vetting.

I was impressed with how he responded to my earlier criticism and I have been impressed with the thought that he's put into the site and its revenue growth possibility.

I was the biggest investor in this first round (.2BTC). I like the fact that ABI guarantees that investors will receive an increasing proportion of the revenue at certain checkpoints until everyone has achieved ROI (1BTC = 50% of revenue, etc.).

Take this recommendation as you will, as this forum is full of shills and people with ulterior motives. Posting this recommendation is actually detrimental to me in the short run (as more investors mean proportionally less dividends for me), but I'm actually invested in the long-term success of this venture now, so I'd like to see ABI raise the funds that he's seeking and use those funds to increase profitable traffic to the site.

As a disclaimer, I have clearly put my money where my mouth is by sending that money to the IPO address. This is Bitcoin, so there was no recourse if ABI did not pay and simply disappeared. I believe that he has more to gain by raising the funds legitimately than taking the money and running. However, this is Bitcoin and scams do happen, so manage your own risk level and don't invest more than you can afford to lose, if you do choose to invest.

I can sign a message with the address that sent the payment for those 200 shares if anyone really cares that much.
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 08:28:52 PM

I have also took a risk and invested the "big" sum of 0.01 btc. I received the dividents of 11 shares instead of 10.
The strange thing is that i sent the payment from a wallet with a single address but the blockchain shows that i sent the payment from another address witch i don't know if i control or i own it... but the funds endet up in my wallet.
If someone can explain me why this happend i'll be thankful.
twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 11:51:44 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2013, 02:32:21 AM by twentyseventy

I have also took a risk and invested the "big" sum of 0.01 btc. I received the dividents of 11 shares instead of 10.
The strange thing is that i sent the payment from a wallet with a single address but the blockchain shows that i sent the payment from another address witch i don't know if i control or i own it... but the funds endet up in my wallet.

What's the transaction ID?

EDIT:

Is this your transaction? https://blockchain.info/tx/33186473c03b64efc87d8c4a22dd1d8799281945e7dbdbc0143f0a0981515f44

You spent 0.01 on the IPO and the rest went to a change address. See more here https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Change
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:46:48 PM

After careful consideration I have decided not to adjust share prices to account for the recent decline in BTC value. This offers investors even more value. For reference, BTC was around $850 when this IPO was posted.

Also, since over 1 BTC was raised the 50% bonus level referenced in the original post has been reached meaning you'll recover your initial investment even faster.

I will update the reports later today.

Thanks
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:50:18 PM

What's the transaction ID?

EDIT:

Is this your transaction? https://blockchain.info/tx/33186473c03b64efc87d8c4a22dd1d8799281945e7dbdbc0143f0a0981515f44

You spent 0.01 on the IPO and the rest went to a change address. See more here https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Change

Thank you. I actually got an email about this investment but found no matching wallet that was mentioned. Since the only investment around that time was for 1 share and I got no reply back I went ahead and paid it out of my pocket. The correct 10 share payment went to the send address so that was received as well.

twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 03:48:43 AM

After careful consideration I have decided not to adjust share prices to account for the recent decline in BTC value. This offers investors even more value. For reference, BTC was around $850 when this IPO was posted.

Also, since over 1 BTC was raised the 50% bonus level referenced in the original post has been reached meaning you'll recover your initial investment even faster.

I will update the reports later today.

Thanks

Thanks for the update. Yes, the IPO contract wasn't made with any stipulations regarding the BTC/USD rate, so fluctuations up or down shouldn't affect the shareholders. I'm using this investment somewhat as a hedge against the USD/BTC rate falling.
twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 08:22:46 PM

Hey ABI, just wondering if you could update the reports when you get a minute.

Also, for anyone interested, I did write up a 1200 word post on why I like this investment on my BTC investing blog, Coinelius.com.

It's just my two cents, I'm not being compensated or anything for the post.
Duffer1

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 12:34:31 AM

..the IPO contract..

Ha.

You guys are trying to give MPOE-PR an aneurysm aren't you.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 03:27:52 PM

Hey ABI, just wondering if you could update the reports when you get a minute.

Also, for anyone interested, I did write up a 1200 word post on why I like this investment on my BTC investing blog, Coinelius.com.

It's just my two cents, I'm not being compensated or anything for the post.

Yes, a report is overdue so I will go post that now. This last week before Christmas has had me pulling my hair out with another business that is short staffed.

I appreciate the write up and I will read it as soon as I have time.

Thanks

Edit: Also, I was not talking about the BTC value affecting current shareholders in any way. I considered pulling the remaining unsold shares until prices stabilized for a couple of reasons with the important one being that if all were sold we would have enough money to work on increasing the site income effectively. When the price was approaching $400 it was getting kind of iffy because I had someone offer to invest almost the same amount in cash immediately.

Anyhow, I have decided that unless something unbelievable happens to the price that everything will remain the same. If BTC were to drop to $10 I would buy the remaining shares myself. Smiley

Going to work on that report now.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 03:44:48 PM

I read the article and appreciate the kind words. It was most if not completely accurate and I am looking forward to getting to work on increasing revenue for the new year.

Thanks again
twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 05:35:23 PM

I read the article and appreciate the kind words. It was most if not completely accurate and I am looking forward to getting to work on increasing revenue for the new year.

Thanks again

Please let me know if you do see anything that is incorrect or inaccurate, I want to make sure the investment is portrayed accurately. Thanks for the promise to update; I know Xmas is busy-
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 07:02:49 PM

Thanks again

Please let me know if you do see anything that is incorrect or inaccurate, I want to make sure the investment is portrayed accurately. Thanks for the promise to update; I know Xmas is busy-

Nothing that isn't subjective, it is accurate. The update has been posted at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=367560.msg3925592#msg3925592

Thanks
bitcoinmiami

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 10:19:11 PM

Ok well im in for .3 BTC.
Just sent.
Lets see what happens  Grin
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 01:09:06 AM

Received.

I am headed out soon to visit relatives for Christmas. I will be taking my Mifi with me but may have limited connectivity as they live in the sticks. I will try to get online and update but if not that is why. Still taking investments, will respond to everyone as possible.

Happy holidays everyone.
twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 04:51:10 AM

Received.

I am headed out soon to visit relatives for Christmas. I will be taking my Mifi with me but may have limited connectivity as they live in the sticks. I will try to get online and update but if not that is why. Still taking investments, will respond to everyone as possible.

Happy holidays everyone.
Thanks for being available and letting us know. What are the small payments going out of the account, if I may ask?
ruxun

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:12:41 AM

sounds good
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:34:01 AM

Thanks for being available and letting us know. What are the small payments going out of the account, if I may ask?
I have been moving funds around to pay for various services but I am a chicken so I always send a small amount first and make sure it is received.

At the moment 99.9% of my obligations are in USD so optimally all funds would be removed as received. Because this process isn't seamless and immediate in all cases I decided to leave most funds as BTC and try to work out paying for everything with that but it isn't going so great which means most if not all will end up outside of the main wallet. As the sum grows larger even what is left in BTC will be stored in various places for security purposes.

If someone can tell me how to speed up the process of getting USD back to BTC it would be much appreciated. CoinBase isn't really fast in that regard once you go over a certain amount per day and I have yet to test the other exchanges due to concerns about money being caught in limbo.

There is always LocalBitcoins but I would much rather do this from the comfort of home and at a fair rate.

Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: