Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:33:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [XXXProfit] Original Post  (Read 24519 times)
floatyfish

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 06:46:33 PM

how does one pull out or cash out their investment, out of curiosity? I think this is why its important to be on an exchange so at least the shares are tradeable?

Valid point. Perhaps there should be a thread started where holders can exchange shares, and upon coming to an agreed price those involved in the trade contact ABitInterested in order to make the swap.

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
floatyfish

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:22:40 AM

Div received, thank you!  Smiley

twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:08:29 AM

how does one pull out or cash out their investment, out of curiosity? I think this is why its important to be on an exchange so at least the shares are tradeable?

They can be transferred / sold directly to another owner. If anyone decides to "cash out" I will do whatever I can to help make that happen and depending on how many I might buy them back for myself.

Thanks

Investments like this (direct shares) are really meant for the long-term investor, which is why ABI really isn't considering putting this on an exchange. If anyone is looking to get out, I'm happy to buy up to 1000 shares at 50% of face value (.0005 per share). This offer is good until the next normal dividend payment or until rescinded by me via notice in this thread.
BitHub

Activity: 253

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:27:42 AM

lol 50%
twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:41:58 AM

lol 50%

Hey man, I'm not running a charity here  Grin
bitcoinmiami

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:18:09 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2014, 03:57:18 AM by bitcoinmiami

@twenty-seventy will you take my 300 shares for .0008?  That's a 20% discount.
Bitdust

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:32:12 AM

lol 50%

Hey man, I'm not running a charity here  Grin

Considering that you have been actively shilling for "this guy," and claim to be privy to business info no one else is, I doubt anyone thought you were Smiley
*Buy that tiny # of shares - it's the smart thing to do.
twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:50:22 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2014, 05:25:05 AM by twentyseventy

lol 50%

Hey man, I'm not running a charity here  Grin

Considering that you have been actively shilling for "this guy," and claim to be privy to business info no one else is, I doubt anyone thought you were Smiley

I've considered that people might think that I'm 'shilling' for ABI and I understand the sentiment - there's a lot of unsavory stuff and downright lies/scams/theft that goes on on these boards, unfortunately.

While I do get paid proportionally less, as an investor, when more investors join early on, I'm in this for the long run. For that reason, I'd prefer that ABI get the funds to help the company grow and generate more revenue in the long run than to try to keep my mouth shut and try to squeeze as much short term profit out of this investment as I could.

I've got no problem speculating on stocks and bonds on an exchange; it was my bread and butter on BTCT. Yes, I have been privy to business information (the site itself) that no one else has, but that was because I was the first to really inquire about it and the first to put in any significant quantity of BTC before anything had ever been paid out - I put .2BTC on this investment on a promise to pay; there's something to say for that.

@twenty-seventy will you take my 300 shares for .0008?  That's a 20% discount.

Let me think on that; I should have an offer for you tomorrow morning, but it will be lower than .0008.
Alexanderhe

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:38:22 AM

Dividend received. Thanks for all your effort and wisdom.
To newcomers: ABI is not a scammer......so far
ABitInterested (OP)

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:25:50 AM

lol 50%

Hey man, I'm not running a charity here  Grin

So far two people have seen the site and both decided to invest. There are also some excellent reasons that the URL is not public, the trolls on this forum being one of them. I have no interest in vindictive people trying to have the site banned from google or subject to other malicious activity. There are other reasons but that alone is enough.

As for your attitude that it just must be a scam, I can't say I blame you after looking around here but it's just unfounded and untrue. One doesn't have to look too far around here to see what kind of scam would make the most money and a little old site making 5 figures a year isn't where I would start.

Cheers
bitcoinmiami

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:42:13 PM

@twentyseventy. Ok take my 300 shared for .0005.
Send .15 to 17hLEy7fgM6ZFHFkZJaVnuTXAXEfQJdWEn
twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:36:37 PM

Sent you and ABI a PM, thanks-
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:53:08 PM

I can't say I blame you after looking around here but it's just unfounded

Nah, pulling the same old "I have this great idea but I can't share it 'cause the bad things might happen but you should give me money anyway and also I can't say who I am but here are some equally unestablished people who will say nice things about me" is right up there with the biggest indicators of scammery, and it'll continue to be so, no matter how many times your anonymous handle posts attempts at reassuring people with cooing.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:09:03 PM

Sent you and ABI a PM, thanks-

Transaction successfully completed, thanks-

https://blockchain.info/tx/f7f193369a84ab97853fef0e4870f7d5444300d8ada2b13a9ae51bbddbc69622

Still willing to purchase up to 700 more shares at .0005 per share if anyone else is interested.
NanoAkron

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 12:38:37 AM

Valid point. Perhaps there should be a thread started where holders can exchange shares, and upon coming to an agreed price those involved in the trade contact ABitInterested in order to make the swap.

If only someone could invent a way to exchange shares between those who have them and those who want them...
bitcoinmiami

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 12:45:18 AM

*****Notice**** I have no proof to say that this whole offer is a ponzie. ******** However, the returns that I was getting wasn't worth the risk of being invested into something that you dont even know if it exists or not.  I ended up selling my shares at a 40% loss.  No respect to ABITINTERESTED, you just have to understand where me and many others are comming from.   Good luck to you all.
bitcoinmiami

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 12:47:10 AM

@ABITINTERESTED, if you are interested in becoming more transparent to interested parties, but still protetet your site from being outed, I have some ideas. PM me if interested.
floatyfish

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:22:16 PM

If only someone could invent a way to exchange shares between those who have them and those who want them...

Well I know that, but ABitInterested said that he didn't want to move to an exchange, so until he does we'll have to do it via posts.

ABitInterested (OP)

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 05:23:33 PM

Well I know that, but ABitInterested said that he didn't want to move to an exchange, so until he does we'll have to do it via posts.

For the record I am not opposed to an exchange. I am not familiar with the details of getting everything moved over and I haven't had the extra time to learn so far. Also, I am in discussions with someone regarding a large share purchase which might cover all of the remaining shares. If that goes through I plan to turn this thread into a buy / sell thread on shares for everyone else and assist in those trades in any way I can. Again, I am not opposed to an exchange but I have a lot to learn before going that route and adding complications isn't optimal.

Thanks
NanoAkron

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 02:46:33 AM

For the record I am not opposed to an exchange. I am not familiar with the details of getting everything moved over and I haven't had the extra time to learn so far. Also, I am in discussions with someone regarding a large share purchase which might cover all of the remaining shares. If that goes through I plan to turn this thread into a buy / sell thread on shares for everyone else and assist in those trades in any way I can. Again, I am not opposed to an exchange but I have a lot to learn before going that route and adding complications isn't optimal.

Thanks

I know, right? Like, why would you want to attract massive investment from a large cohort of people through an independent third party when you've got suckers lining up right here?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: