Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:51:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [EMC] EMERCOIN — Blockchain Service Platform. PoS&PoW | BTC merge-mined  (Read 393644 times)
12inchMom

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:11:51 PM

@12inchMom

It's quite obvious you're the same person with many accounts, which violates forum rules.

Emercoin has been around for years and will continue to exist, be developed, and forge useful partnerships. One person (you) with a personal vendetta against the founders is not going to slow down our progress.

Right!! if believing that i own the multitude of accts that complain on this thread makes you a better community manager, then so be it. No need rocking your fragile boat.

By the way, Emercoin has been around, but rather than grow with it's peer, it's been regressing, i guess you have an excuse for that too. My suggestion will be that you have a conversation with that Fat Slob and understand why he choose to deal with dubious characters and swindle honest investors, when he can actually focus on implementing protocols that will encourage growth and make emercoin viable in the future.

Anyway, the seed has already been sowed, so the consequences for the action is bound to manifest, am sure the fat face slob could careless though cos he has helped swindled so many investors. No chance of him going hungry anytime soon

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
blurryeyed

Activity: 670
Merit: 120

TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 07:00:09 PM

@12inchMom

It's quite obvious you're the same person with many accounts.....

LULZ at this statement.

How convenient.  Round up anyone & everyone who asks questions about your scammer CTO Oleg (maxihatop) & associates or queries your suspicious activities & label them all as the same person - thus making them all look like only one person instead of many.....lol

Will you be asking your trust abusing tax scamming friend to add 12inchMom to his ever increasing shit-list too? Or are you too busy planning your next ICO scam with Hashcoins?

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
cnupo

Activity: 155

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:14:56 AM

Hi guys, please vote for Emercoin here https://mercatox.com/coins/list?name=emc if we reach 200, it will be listed
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 01:46:11 AM

Emercoin Core v0.7.0 will be released soon, including Segwit support and many other technical improvements. Keep an eye out for the announcement!
12inchMom

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:32:09 AM

Apparently if you make a negative comment on emercoin's thread, craslovell gets Dogie to give you a negative trust. So i lose 2 BTC to the Fat Faced Oleg's associate and i receive a negative trust for daring to vent about it. Rather than work on gaining the trust of the community they scammed countless times, the fat bastard assigns his mindless CCO to bribe a Legendary account to dish out negative trust to anyone that dare to speak up.

I was just going to vent a little bit and let it go, i think i deserve that for losing 2 BTC to Polybius (which is one of the two partnership ( the other been hashcoin) that fat fuck Oleg used to scam several investors) but since you decided to burn my account with a negative trust, am just going to dedicate my entire energy to this thread now.

You can go ahead and give me multiple negative trust but as long as my account is active, i will basically live on this thread and make sure to notify potential investors of the CTO's history. By the way for those that doubt that dogie is abusing his power on the thread, just check the multiple complaints from several accounts that he gave a negative trust just cos he didn't like what they said. Fucking bastard gave me a negative trust and claim my account is controlled by one person, without even bothering to peruse my prior post to see if there is any correlation with the other accounts. Pretty sad to see a trusted legendary member abuse his power in a rather unscrupulous manner.

And several hundreds more, just a sea of red. Just visit his profile and check his trust and verify for yourself https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=87869

Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:16:08 AM

Hi All.

I just trying open paperwallet in desktop wallet on Mac. But I have error: Invalid private key encoding (code -5)

I have tried exact example from this thread, but it is the same error.

importprivkey 6RADQpd6fn1pXEy3cYBUVRqHauZeKaqn258r4geRGHRvyAa7PGE paperwallet1

Do you have any thought on reason of error?

Thanks
MessyCoin

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:46:29 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 08:28:18 AM by MessyCoin

Hi All.

I just trying open paperwallet in desktop wallet on Mac. But I have error: Invalid private key encoding (code -5)

Thanks

From what I understand, Emercoin changed address format at some time after 0.3.7, which caused the paperwallet to stop working. I don't know why they did that, if that's right. There is discussion to try to fix the paperwallet for Emercoin on GitHub https://github.com/MichaelMure/WalletGenerator.net/issues/48

The solution seems to be to import your key into emercoin 0.3.7, then move the wallet.dat to the latest Emercoin. See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=362513.msg19914789#msg19914789

But I don't know where 0.3.7 is available anymore. The link from maxihatop doesn't seem to work, So hopefully one of the devs will provide a solution.

I think your key should still be valid, just needs the right encoding.

MessyCoin

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:31:54 AM

Also, don't ever post your private key in public. I hope you know that, and were just using an example.

BluRPie

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:08:10 AM

Also, don't ever post your private key in public. I hope you know that, and were just using an example.

Sure it is example Smiley Many thanks for explanation of issue with private key.

I think it is possible to convert old private key to new? Moreover I have passphrase for this key generation.
But I don't see right way to emers from private key Sad
12inchMom

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:38:31 PM

It will be in your best interest to throughly research the CTO of this coin (Oleg) before investing your hard earned money into anything he is associated with. He and a few associates ran an ICO for Hashcoin few yrs ago and completely swindled their investors. Few months ago, the same team ran another ICO for Polybius. Unbeknown to me (cos i was a newbie to crypto investing) i Foolishly invested approx 3 BTC into that ICO, even though their were several accounts on the thread warning against investing.

The coin was sold for $10 each during ICO, and soon as ICO was complete Oleg and his associates stopped responding to any question on the thread. The aforementioned coin. has hovered around $2-3 post ICO and there has been zero updates regarding the coin. After finally selling the coin. I took a lose of 2 BTC. while seeing the price of BTC rise, I happen to get irritated about it the other day and felt like venting a little bit. So i made a few comments on emercoin's thread and emercoin's cco Craslove immediately got dogie (a legendary member who is apparently on their pay role) to give me a negative trust.

All one needs to do is visit dogies account and look at his trust (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=87869) and you will see that he spends his time giving negative trust to anyone that dares to speak up against this scam group. Again, if you just buying this coin to flip, by all means go ahead but realize this is not the right coin to invest in for a long run. It might have been around for a while but soon as their is a good spike in price, i won't be surprised if this group dumps. Just make sure to do a through research before proceeding.

gildinglite

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

These packets fly

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:21:46 AM

What other coin has actual, implemented distributed services and traction on Azure?

Full documentation for stuff like EMC SSH:

https://wiki.emercoin.com/en/EMCSSH

And now the Emercoin safe wallet:

https://medium.com/@emer.tech/emercoin-one-wallet-as-safe-as-it-gets-caa8435ded73

It's really hard to see a downside in such a prolific dev team. Those are facts, not DildoGiven5 and whoever else's fairy tales that seem to be floating around this thread...
12inchMom

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:29:53 AM

What other coin has actual, implemented distributed services and traction on Azure?

Full documentation for stuff like EMC SSH:

https://wiki.emercoin.com/en/EMCSSH

And now the Emercoin safe wallet:

https://medium.com/@emer.tech/emercoin-one-wallet-as-safe-as-it-gets-caa8435ded73

It's really hard to see a downside in such a prolific dev team. Those are facts, not DildoGiven5 and whoever else's fairy tales that seem to be floating around this thread...

Prolific my ass. The Fact is that the fat slob of a CTO has partnered with the same associates to have an ICO and each time, the investors were scammed out of their hard earned cash. he can't attach emercoin's insignia to an ICO and later play dumb, like he had nothing to do with it. I for one was a newbie to the crypto scene when i invested in polybius, seeing emercoin's name and seeing that it's been around for awhile was one of the incentive that made me invest in that sham.

You ever wonder why other coins from the emercoin's era is prospering will this coin stays in the slump? well, it's because the mass has wised up that you can't trust the coin's leader. Soon as this coin notices a significant gain, this fuckers will dump and exit. They just waiting on it but hopefully ppl stay wise and don't bite. By the way craslove, why don't you get more fuckers to give me negative trust. I lose 2 whole BTC, that 22grand in this current market to this fat slob and i wasn't even allowed to have a little vent. well, you just made an enemy for life, one i might add that has a lot of time on his hand.

blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 01:22:29 PM

Don't worry about the false negative feedback from these guys, most negative feedback on this forum is from outed scammers /trust abusers & the majority of members are aware of this & ignore it. Best option is to remove them from the default trust list by copy/pasting the below into your trust settings:

Code:
~maxihatop
~craslovell
~MessyCoin
~Fixx
~dogie

You will then see a much more accurate rating for them.

Any coin or organisation that colludes with & advertises Hashcoins on their site is a scam & not to be trusted.

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 05:52:58 AM

Don't worry about the false negative feedback from these guys, most negative feedback on this forum is from outed scammers /trust abusers & the majority of members are aware of this & ignore it.

blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 10:21:49 AM

Oh look craslovell - your tax scamming, trust abusing, thread spamming, fake ID producing, Hashcoins promoting butt hurt friend has crawled out of his hole to confirm that you are working for the same scammer team...

Needn't have bothered though, go back to your silly "shitlist-by-request" thread.

BluRPie

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:44:50 AM

Hi All.

Thanks

Hi All again. Could somebody help me with the qestion above? It is strange that no any support of owners of paperwallets. I belive that somebody know exact way how to get me Emercoins from paperwallet.

Thanks
IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 10:55:43 AM

Oh look craslovell - your tax scamming, trust abusing, thread spamming, fake ID producing, Hashcoins promoting butt hurt friend has crawled out of his hole to confirm that you are working for the same scammer team...

Needn't have bothered though, go back to your silly "shitlist-by-request" thread.

Only -1008 for that stalker? You're doing something wrong.... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Check your trust settings:

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
MessyCoin

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:06:17 PM

Hi All.

Thanks

Hi All again. Could somebody help me with the qestion above? It is strange that no any support of owners of paperwallets. I belive that somebody know exact way how to get me Emercoins from paperwallet.

Thanks

I just got this answer... Apparently you can use the "reencodeoldprivkey" debug command, specially added in version 0.5.x

e.g

reencodeoldprivkey 6RADQpd6fn1pXEy3cYBUVRqHauZeKaqn258r4geRGHRvyAa7PGE

It should return the same key to you, but in the format that is suitable for 0.5.x and higher.

Then you use importprivkey as usual.

BluRPie

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:54:26 PM

Hi All.

Thanks

Thanks

I just got this answer... Apparently you can use the "reencodeoldprivkey" debug command, specially added in version 0.5.x

e.g

reencodeoldprivkey 6RADQpd6fn1pXEy3cYBUVRqHauZeKaqn258r4geRGHRvyAa7PGE

It should return the same key to you, but in the format that is suitable for 0.5.x and higher.

Then you use importprivkey as usual.

Thank you!!! You are really help me. It works and I have got access to my coins.

It is strange that reencodeoldprivkey command is absent in console help info.
12inchMom

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:46:37 AM

It will be in your best interest to throughly research the CTO of this coin (Oleg) before investing your hard earned money into anything he is associated with. He and a few associates ran an ICO for Hashcoin few yrs ago and completely swindled their investors. Few months ago, the same team ran another ICO for Polybius. Unbeknown to me (cos i was a newbie to crypto investing) i Foolishly invested approx 3 BTC into that ICO, even though their were several accounts on the thread warning against investing.

The coin was sold for $10 each during ICO, and soon as ICO was complete Oleg and his associates stopped responding to any question on the thread. The aforementioned coin. has hovered around $2-3 post ICO and there has been zero updates regarding the coin. After finally selling the coin. I took a lose of 2 BTC. while seeing the price of BTC rise, I happen to get irritated about it the other day and felt like venting a little bit. So i made a few comments on emercoin's thread and emercoin's cco Craslove immediately got dogie (a legendary member who is apparently on their pay role) to give me a negative trust.

All one needs to do is visit dogies account and look at his trust (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=87869) and you will see that he spends his time giving negative trust to anyone that dares to speak up against this scam group. Again, if you just buying this coin to flip, by all means go ahead but realize this is not the right coin to invest in for a long run. It might have been around for a while but soon as their is a good spike in price, i won't be surprised if this group dumps. Just make sure to do a through research before proceeding.

Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: