Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2019, 02:10:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118]
  Print  
Author Topic: [EMC] EMERCOIN|崛起币 ★ Blockchain Service Platform ★ PoS | PoW | BTC merge-mined  (Read 385899 times)
VegetableLasagne

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 12:15:52 AM

I get confused that every second opennic's server does not resolve emercoin domains, flibusta for example
Any solutions?

I think the peering with OpenNIC was ended very recently, by this relatively secret vote by OpenNIC https://wiki.opennic.org/votings/drop_namecoin in which Emercoin seems to have been removed from peering with OpenNIC along with Namecoin. I think the lack of disclosure and notice given by OpenNIC, especially in terms of mentioning Emercoin in this vote, and limited effort made to resolve the underlying spam issues in a more constructive way shows that OpenNIC weren't really a valuable partner to have. Perhaps I am incorrect about OpenNIC and one of the Emercoin developers can correct.

The decentralized DNS is one of Emercoin's most useful features, and I hope Emercoin is able to get through these times and continue to a good future eventually.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
art_of_bug

Activity: 4
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 07:38:21 AM

Hi, we have published an article about recent hardfork in Emercoin: Emercoin Hardfork Mess – Trivial 51% Attack. Enjoy.
Fixx

Activity: 533
Merit: 501

EMC

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 05:25:19 PM

Hi, we have published an article about recent hardfork in Emercoin: Emercoin Hardfork Mess – Trivial 51% Attack. Enjoy.

Thanks so much for the research!

These errors have already been corrected as a result of a series of planned changes. The mechanism of operation of the hybrid PoS / PoW system we are discussing inside the development team constantly trying to improve it.
We always glad to collaborate with researchers and improve the Emercoin as an open source product.

Here is a similar study that you might also be interested in:
https://medium.com/@dsl_uiuc/fake-stake-attacks-on-chain-based-proof-of-stake-cryptocurrencies-b8b05723f806

PS: currently Emercoin uses hybrid Pos + Pow

Chain Length 364522 Blocks
PoW: hashrate sha256 merged minied with BTC: 13 EHash (this is more than BCH-ABC / BCH-SV)

blurryeyed

Activity: 551
Merit: 110

Time to ban the Yobit scam?

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 06:26:25 PM

You should do an article about all the lies & scams this crew have pulled off as well - that would be an epic read. Hashcoins, Hashflare, Polybius, Hamster, fake business addresses, fake accounts, unanswered scam accusations & Russian shill accounts all over the place. If you did an article every month you should have it all covered in a few years....

Warning: Beaxy exchange is lying & refusing to answer questions - BEWARE!!  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2912122.msg50692375#msg50692375   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174   The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
Fixx

EMC

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:04:03 PM

Emercoin official resources list:

https://emercoin.com/en/news/official-emercoin-resources

sysman

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 04:35:37 PM

@blurryeyed - Emercoin is platform - same as ETH.

all these Hashcoins, Hashflare, Polybius - just plan to use emercoin as platform building their projects on top.

sorry but you mixing all together.
they are different project & different teams... same was as TCP/IP & SMTP protocols are not responsible about email SPAM...
IconFirm

Activity: 1092
Merit: 532

Always ask questions.

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 08:00:55 AM

Emercoin waking up another long dormant fake account to suddenly start posting in all their scam threads I see, but why after so many years?:

Simply because - they are small team, was busy by technical development in mostly answering in their small chats/forums.

Really? Please post a link to these small chats/forums where they have been so busy for the last 4-5 years, I'd love to see them.

I set them task to check all forums/media that they doesn't has time to read before.

Did you indeed - & who might you be that you are able to set "them" tasks? Apart from an obvious fake account especially woken up to post on their behalf.

By Search they found this thread... sad that you mix them all together.

Yeah. Right. "So they" decided to do a search for Emercoin/Hashcoins in the scam thread eh? How conveinient & what shockingly good luck.

I still can't work out why on earth Emercoin would suddenly go to the trouble of using yet another fake account to suddenly start posting BS here.

Who are you really? More google translated Russian BS please.

The fact that the account is posting cr@p excuses in your Hashcoins thread in the scam section only confirms that you're the same group of scammers, but why bother after all these years - what gives with the sudden concern after not giving a f*ck for so long?

Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
sysman

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 08:20:38 AM

I get confused that every second opennic's server does not resolve emercoin domains, flibusta for example
Any solutions?

I think the peering with OpenNIC was ended very recently, by this relatively secret vote by OpenNIC https://wiki.opennic.org/votings/drop_namecoin in which Emercoin seems to have been removed from peering with OpenNIC along with Namecoin. I think the lack of disclosure and notice given by OpenNIC, especially in terms of mentioning Emercoin in this vote, and limited effort made to resolve the underlying spam issues in a more constructive way shows that OpenNIC weren't really a valuable partner to have. Perhaps I am incorrect about OpenNIC and one of the Emercoin developers can correct.

The decentralized DNS is one of Emercoin's most useful features, and I hope Emercoin is able to get through these times and continue to a good future eventually.

Namecoin removed, as abandoned project - emercoin is okey, connected and offer new services.
We also working on need agreement.
sysman

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 08:27:42 AM

You should do an article about all the lies & scams this crew have pulled off as well - that would be an epic read. Hashcoins, Hashflare, Polybius, Hamster, fake business addresses, fake accounts, unanswered scam accusations & Russian shill accounts all over the place. If you did an article every month you should have it all covered in a few years....

Please do, but exclude emercoin from this mesh.
Emercoin is not ICO, they building really good open platform... no force.
lot of know coins with PoS are failed, emercoin is only 1 from 5 projects along with QTUM who operatively fixing bugs.
https://i.imgur.com/0U8UdKL.png
blurryeyed

Activity: 551
Merit: 110

Time to ban the Yobit scam?

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 04:26:10 PM

Emercoin waking up another long dormant fake account to suddenly start posting in all their scam threads I see, but why after so many years?:

Simply because - they are small team, was busy by technical development in mostly answering in their small chats/forums.

Really? Please post a link to these small chats/forums where they have been so busy for the last 4-5 years, I'd love to see them.

I set them task to check all forums/media that they doesn't has time to read before.

Did you indeed - & who might you be that you are able to set "them" tasks? Apart from an obvious fake account especially woken up to post on their behalf.

Yeah. Right. "So they" decided to do a search for Emercoin/Hashcoins in the scam thread eh? How conveinient & what shockingly good luck.

I still can't work out why on earth Emercoin would suddenly go to the trouble of using yet another fake account to suddenly start posting BS here.

The fact that the account is posting cr@p excuses in your Hashcoins thread in the scam section only confirms that you're the same group of scammers, but why bother after all these years - what gives with the sudden concern after not giving a f*ck for so long?

My suspicion always gets aroused when long dormant/fake accounts suddenly spring into action in defense of scammers. I know Emercoin use a lot of them but this sysman account is totally dodgy - they're up to something & I'm gonna find out what it is.

I got nothing better to. Time to start digging....

Warning: Beaxy exchange is lying & refusing to answer questions - BEWARE!!  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2912122.msg50692375#msg50692375   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174   The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
sysman

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 04:12:47 AM

My suspicion always gets aroused when long dormant/fake accounts suddenly spring into action in defense of scammers. I know Emercoin use a lot of them but this sysman account is totally dodgy - they're up to something & I'm gonna find out what it is.

I got nothing better to. Time to start digging....

You suspicious because you has too much time to spend here...
Emercoin working since 2013, no interruptions... all team online, all devs working. a lot of work was done, solutions and agreements signed.
If you just study the case.
Same about me, I'm working to do real things, no time to chit-chat and correct someones illusions without any facts.
gartmah

Activity: 413
Merit: 12

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 02:35:03 PM

The decentralized cryptocurrency exchange Deex has added EMC to its listings. Deex users are now able to purchase EMC, use them to pay for services via Cryptomat, and support startups’ IEOs with Emercoins.
https://emercoin.com/en/news/emercoin-now-listed-on-deex

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
art_of_bug

Activity: 4
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 03:01:29 PM
Merited by UNBELIEVER (1)

Full disclosure of Emercoin – Bypassing POS Temperature, published couple of days ago.
Fixx

EMC

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 04:07:58 PM

Emercoin digest — July 2019

https://emercoin.com/en/news/emercoin-digest-july2019

UNBELIEVER

Activity: 164
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 12:58:29 PM

The three apps EMERCOIN WALLET presented in AppStore. Which of official?
Fixx

EMC

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 03:30:31 PM

The three apps EMERCOIN WALLET presented in AppStore. Which of official?

Not one of them. Mobile wallets are supported by a third-party organization Aspanta.

Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.