Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 03:38:43 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you sell right away or wait?  (Read 2926 times)
nonik

Activity: 367
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:15:30 AM

As a bounty hunter I definitely make a profit by joining a bounty campaign, so I always have the option to sell and earn a lot of money from the tokens I get, of course I will hold the token until it reaches the highest price above the ICO price, so of course I get a lot profit .

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
cbeew3

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:19:34 AM

In the current market, I will not sell it immediately. Now the encryption market has just started to pick up. The price is very low. If I sell it now, then I will get very little. I should wait for the market to continue to rise.
Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 06:24:23 AM

Most times its better to sell right away and other times just wait.  Holding some coin is a bad decision..  I've hold soma or like 1 year now it didn't rise above the price I got it..

Dek_Fakhri

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:44:53 AM

I prefer to wait because if hunted we will get a loss then it is better we wait for altcoin prices back stable because at this time altcoin prices in the recovery period, may currently wait is the best time

quuyt4

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:47:25 AM

In the current market, I will not sell my cryptocurrency. I will continue to wait for the market to change. The market has just started to rise. The rate of increase is not very large. We need to have enough patience.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:52:31 AM

That is a good question and unfortunately there is no one size fits all answer. If we are talking about ICO coins, if it has gone up by multiples as soon as it launches I would sell enough to recover my initial investemnt plus a decent profit and then keep the rest running for future gains. If it drops backthen you can purchase more units with your profits for a larger bag.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Jonesdoo

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:53:32 AM

This needs to look at what happens. If I don’t lack funds and I think that the tokens I’ve got have great potential, then I’ll continue to hold these tokens and wait for it to increase in price, because this may allow me to Get more revenue.
Maian

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:57:48 AM

After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

For me it is depend on the project if the marketing of the ico is good and if they continue their hardwork work after ico's end I hold the token because the token have a future to grow and get a high price value.
dkkoi5

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:59:31 AM

I will not choose to sell it now because I think the current price is low and it does not reach the price in my heart. And now that the encryption market is rising, we should wait patiently.
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:01:29 AM

My strategy is selling the half of a token and hold a half of it to have a preparations when the ICO has been successfully grow in a market to know your worth in working on them. I will hold my tokens waiting for the arrival in some biggest exchange.
Citataw

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:02:23 AM

after participating in the ICO and getting their tokens, I see how the market reacts to new coins. and then I decide to sell or keep.
ghagz2016

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:02:44 AM

Usually, i do not sell right away the tokens that I derived from the investments I made.  It is a wise alternative to always consider the prices offered for each token I would sell.  As investors, you are the boss of any transaction you will make. Anyway, the tokens are not having expiration.  It is better to hold them for once if the price is still very low.  Just check the exchange schedule offered. If price is high, then, it is a perfect time to sell them.
just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:07:34 AM

When participating in the e-money market I was involved in bonuses and business exchanges. So when there are tokens I will rely on knowledge, experience and market analytics to retain the potential ICO tokens and sell the ICO token for sure. That my decision is to hold or sell immediately depending on the market, on the ICO value.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:10:12 AM

Actually I did not joined bounty campaign this year and last year and I remembered I joined last 2 years ago I think and I get some reward and I sell it after I get it. But I suggest to those people who are participated  in the bounty and get reward better to hold it and wait the price to increase and you may now sell it to get more profit . Don't sell it but it depends to the token that you get.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:11:20 AM

I always be patient and wait until the right moment to sell all my coins, because if I rush to sell my coin, then in the future I will regret because the price will increase very far.
Yes many coins have the price increased much higher. In the start I was at the opinion that anyone who invest in ICO has to sell sooner after the project hit the exchange but after seeing the price of Qtum and some other projects I am now of the opinion that we have not to hurry for to sell but have to wait for a longer time to sell it as then we will get the real profit.
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:50:34 AM

I choose to wait because if we rush to sell it because I will get a loss so from that I prefer to wait because by waiting we can invest in the short term and can benefit, because now that I see the price of altcoin in the recovery period and so you can invest in Altcoin you have
ThePromise

Activity: 396

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:54:03 AM

yes, I do sell right away because I need some funds every month so I could fund my needs, but sometimes if I have remaining money, I prefer to hold.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:54:47 AM

After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

If it's a bounty or an ICO, then I only participate in those that I believe are very strong projects with a bright future... so I tend to hold onto these as I think they have a good chance to increase in price substantially once the project has been developed and become established.
Airdrops are different as there is no work or expense involved. Again if I think it has good potential then I will hold, but others I sell short term whenever the price goes up to what I think is a reasonable selling point.

k-west

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:57:33 AM

I prefer waiting for some time to see how the project's life is going,normally right after the end of Ico the team is busy with project and the token price doesn't reflect the real value.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:04:34 AM

For me I wait the tokens to list the second exchanges so that it will increase the price more and then I'm gonna sell my tokens right away but only half of my tokens and other will hold for long.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: