Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:32:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you sell right away or wait?  (Read 2907 times)
kcgk

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:40:51 AM

I will wait for a while. After all, before I choose to participate in the bounty event, I will make some understanding of the project. The projects I choose are very optimistic about myself. I will choose to wait for some time to see if prices can rise and make me more profitable.
StickySteeez

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:41:31 AM

I wait a little bit longer. But I am am cashing out small parts at the moment, just to derisk my bags a little bit. But, overall, not selling a lot. There is more in here for me.

Create Your Decentralized Life │ ESSENTIA │ One seed. Limitless opportunities (https://essentia.one)
454875kio

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:48:35 AM

I think it depends on my understanding of the coin, and if I know enough about the coin, I'll see if I'm waiting for it to go up or sell it right away.
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:50:16 AM

After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?
Hold thos worthy coins to hold,and dump those you found worthless projects, so that you arent going to waste your time and effort waiting for those bounties to have some value,never hold shitcoins in the market because surely you are going to waste your time,i personally going to dump those tokens which doesnt have any good working product.
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:53:07 AM

Personally, I will analyze the token on the exchange and its community. We are sure that every participant needs to get the number of profits. But, it will need the deep research to know exactly when to sell the token whether right away after the distribution or keep them until the price rises again.
By analyzing the token and its project, we are sure to make certain decision to sell or keep. Of course, every decision will inquire the risks. I will keep the token when the price is so small and I will sell when the price of the token is higher than ICO.
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:55:04 AM

When we have enough patience, we can certainly wait for a price that will satisfy you. For those who are impatient, they are accustomed to frequent transactions, but I prefer to profit from waiting.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:12:09 AM

Wait for the higher value,so that you can enjoy your hard earned bounties,never let anyone to dictate your decisions i personally wait for atleast 6months for these tokens before i dump it,because i do believe that these developers needs a lot of time so that they can achieve they need to do,the roadmap.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:12:00 AM

I never sell them as soon as they get listed on exchanges. If the project is good enough i keep them for longterm, if not i wait for the next bull season to sell them

That's an interesting approach, most either sell straight away or hold. Waiting for the next bull run has the downside that you need a long breath and nerves as typically coins get dumped by ICO investors when they made their profit and they move on to another project.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:14:54 AM

After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?
I think some of the projects tokens are worth to hold in the long term because their price will go to moon once it got clicked but most of the projects will fail to do this so as a bounty hunter is always better to sell your tokens once it listed on exchange and invest that amount into bitcoin or ethereum to let the profits come to you in long term.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
soopiking

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:19:06 AM

This requires whether the currency you invest in has potential. If you think it is a very promising project, then you should continue to hold it and wait for it to erupt again. If not, then you can sell it immediately.
pcoot

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:23:11 AM

I think it is not suitable for sale now. Currently, the encryption market price has only just picked up a bit. We should wait and wait for the market to pick up.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:25:28 AM

NO I don't usually sell it right away. I am keepking it until its reach its ICO price or more than their ICO price because you will lost money if you'll seek it on a lower value.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:35:01 AM

For now, yes, I often sell my coins form the ICO bounty rewards and then buy some altcoins to invest. It is still beginning. I actually plan to keep the tokens if the price is still low. But, let's see always the chance of the token that I got from the ICO. It will influence my decision to sell or hold them.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
SanZoldyck

Activity: 615
Merit: 105

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:39:37 AM

I have token / coin from bounty or buy from ICO, I always wait for it and hold it until the price is high enough, and moreover we have to respect the owner of the ICO project to not sell it directly when Token / Coin is already in exchange Wink

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 09:41:45 AM

For me just wait and feel the community flow, if seems that the community will asking and asking when is exchange. It could turn in to dump mode. So its up to you how you will consider the strength of the project. Well im holding bounty tokens because before i join I really do deep research so I am confident these coins will have a bright future

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:52:51 AM

In general it depends on the coin and on your personal goals. I prefer to concentrate on long-term, but some coins I sell straight away if I don't like projects behind them very much or think that they're not doing a good job.

michael23

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:26:15 AM

Sell tokens that you get at once - it makes no sense. I think that should wait until their sale at least half a year. And it is better to wait a year.
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:36:38 AM

Mostly I sell my coins as soon as they go to the stock exchange, but only if I like the price. Many of the coins I sold, then grew very much in price and I was disappointed. Now I wait and analyze the situation on the market for a long time, before selling the coins.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
JovhanHermias

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 10:37:53 AM

Lots of people will sell it but the good investor will wait for the right moment to seel it and earn the rightful profit from it, so we HODL so we can earn an hefty profit.
skelethon

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 10:38:03 AM

Depends but generally, wait unless the profit I'd be making is too high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: