Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:41:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you sell right away or wait?  (Read 2907 times)
ffg56

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:33:27 PM

If in the market in December last year, I will not hesitate to sell. But in the current market, I will not sell my cryptocurrency, because I think that the current market price is very low, not worth my current sale, I will continue to wait.
apitico

Activity: 571
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:35:49 PM

I think we should wait some time after the coins to the exchange. I usually wait about 2 to 3 months and then sell half of my tokens.

Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:36:05 PM

After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?
Hold thos worthy coins to hold,and dump those you found worthless projects, so that you arent going to waste your time and effort waiting for those bounties to have some value,never hold shitcoins in the market because surely you are going to waste your time,i personally going to dump those tokens which doesnt have any good working product.
There are two type of crypto in my category. And each of them has different threat.
First is crypto with no promising and crypto with promising project. As all know, nobody know which is it but every person has their own way. For me no promising coin just sell it. And hold the good promising one.
yyui

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:38:55 PM

In the current market, I will not sell my cryptocurrency. I will wait patiently, wait for the market to recover, and wait for the price to exceed last year's price.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:40:34 PM

If you look at the current market conditions, I think we should wait. Because the current market is still relatively low compared to last year's market, we cannot get more profits.

In addition, we need to monitor the market current condition. If it is going down then leave your coins to your cold wallet and wait patiently for the right time to sell for profitable returns.
cryptoenterprise

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:41:29 PM

I do keep them for a while and then see how it goes. It also depends on the project as well. If I feel that they are going to succeed then I will definitely hold the coin for about year and then re evaluate.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:43:06 PM

After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?
Actually I'll do both because if I see that the project is not supported by the community expect that after listing it to the exchange usually it drops more and more but If you believe in the project then you should probably hold it and follow the road map of the project sometime its worth because you can make a lot of profit but to if you want to assure things you can save the half and sell the other half.
JinCrypts

Activity: 170

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:43:16 PM

In my early days here in crypto i used to dump all the tokens i get. I usually sell them as soon as I got them, but regret strike me thus i learn how to hold and be patience so that when the certian coin of mine pump ill be happy with the profits. The last dump i regret was dumping an tokens only worth a $200 then after i check the price it went to $10000.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
mybloomingpath

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:44:04 PM

Today the market price is very low. At the moment it is better to wait and to keep tracking the situation on the market. If the project is promising I recommend to wait till the end of year.
zerocashdev

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:45:40 PM

I definitely expect it because when the token goes to the stock exchanges, it starts to be in demand even artificially to raise the price, people see it and start buying it  Grin
Oleg12

Activity: 910
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:47:21 PM

I keep all the coins for a long time. I hope this is the right strategy
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:47:56 PM

If you look at the current market conditions, I think we should wait. Because the current market is still relatively low compared to last year's market, we cannot get more profits.

In addition, we need to monitor the market current condition. If it is going down then leave your coins to your cold wallet and wait patiently for the right time to sell for profitable returns.

There's a lot of ups and downs right now and it's hard to predict when to sell to gain some income but one thing for sure these situations are just a sign how healthy the market is right now. If you ask my suggestion of selling or continue holding, I would say I will still continue holding my coins no matter what happens because I know when the last quarter of the year comes almost all the coins in the market will pump so high because that time is the best time for crypto market. But if you have some financial needs right now I would suggest to sell some of your coins for the problem be solved but make sure you gain profit not just panic selling so that even you sell your bitcoin you know it by yourself that your hard work has been paid off.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:48:22 PM

Sell tokens that you get at once - it makes no sense. I think that should wait until their sale at least half a year. And it is better to wait a year.

As I said it is not applicable for all the project's token because most of the tokens price will fall dawn once it was listed in exchanges and very few of them will recover from this fall.But it is upto to you whether to hold or sell.But one more sad thing is even if we got the tokens most of the time it will never listed on exchanges so we need to hold it forever.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
-Maks-

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:51:09 PM

It all depends on the original cost. Although there are times when I just sell. Usually it happens after heavy ICO which took a lot of personal time from me and I would not like to spend still time for trade in them.
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:54:06 PM

I think is better to hold and wait to the high price then sell. And invest another ICO. And always check a coinmarket cap and check a supply of the coin and base on demand and supply of the coin.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:54:56 PM

Now the Crypto market is really hard to guess. I do not guess the growth trend of the coins I am holding. So I just expect my luck.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:56:41 PM

Every time I get a reward from a bounty or a signiture campaign I make first an analysis and fluent observation so that I avoid making miserable decision ang wasting big opportunities, If I see that a currency is a long term investment then I will probably hold my reward but if not I simply sell it in the exchange, thats how I make a decision whenever it happens.

xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:57:26 PM

If you believe in the long term potential of the specific project then of course you should hold your tokens, if not, wait for a decent pump with a solid amount of liquidity and sell them. Further along, re-invest the obtained amount of ETH into something that has better potential.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:59:27 PM

After participating to a bounty i checked if the project reached hard cap if they do i usually hold the coin knowing that this project was able to get more investors and a community. This is a positive factor that may lead to increase of price in the token. If the project don't even hit half of thehard cap i usually dump it
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:03:32 PM

usually i not do sell i hold for a weks or months because in ico when you join in good bounty you will earn more again when you hold, in ico the price will going crazy when popular like credits
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: