Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:05:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you sell right away or wait?  (Read 2908 times)
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:49:58 PM

It depends on conditions. If the token has value that fit with me, I will sell it right away. But sometimes I have to wait for some times before selling it.
Bolabi

Activity: 220

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:52:12 PM

Many of them want to sell it right away and they do not understand that the coin is still premature need to be developed again, but for me HOLD is the best choice and waiting for the right moment to sell it.
Sofiyah

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:53:10 PM

I'll wait for a while until the price goes up, because usually when the token goes in exchange, the price will drop drastically because a lot of people are also selling their tokens. I will wait some time until its price reaches the ico price, because at that moment I can have many advantages.
but if the price keeps falling, then I will hold until it becomes a useless token.
kokorotomoto

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:58:45 PM

it depends on my mind. but if i want to get bigger profit. I choose to wait until the price starts to be profitable for me.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:00:26 PM

I think now it's better to wait rather than sell right away, especially if a start up has a bounty campaign. In this case bounty hunters will sell a lot right after a token is listed on exchanges and this way dump the price. Besides all ICOs have roadmaps with concrete milestones achieving which usually gives a great boost to a token price.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
r0nin87

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 04:00:33 PM

At the moment the market is in the trend of bulls.  That's why I still hold my positions.  And in general the situation for criptocin is positive there is no reason to sell it now
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:03:11 PM

After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

I always wait for my coins to increase before selling it because some of the ico's do really have the potential to grow their coins if their platform is good for long term investment.

Evangeline2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:08:36 PM

For high quality and potential encryption, I will always hold it and not sell it in a short time. BTC and eth are examples.

ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:14:39 PM

cryptocurrency is a new market, it has great potential, with the benefits it brings, I believe in the future this market will grow very strong. When investing in this market, I always have a plan. I will patiently hold and wait until the market rises, I only sell when the price reaches the level in my plan. The market has not recovered yet, but I believe that in the coming months the market will increase, so I will buy a few more altcoin like Cardano or Ethereum.
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:15:52 PM

In different ways, I determined for myself a threshold of less than $ 50 not to sell, but if the project is promising, I can HOLD!)
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:25:31 PM

I just hold and forget about it for a good period of time.. I'll sell when I see and believe there is enough profit to sell. I trade small fraction, but will need a good tool like the Ftec ecosystem to help me do the right trading in the near future https://ftec.io/en

freedoom

Activity: 201

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:27:06 PM

Unfortunately, after entering the exchange, only a few and a thousand grow, basically all lose about x10 to their price. Therefore, it only remains to sit with these tokens and wait for growth at least to the ICO price
jamesbond007pro

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:05:04 PM

After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

In my opinion, if ICOs are good i think you should have long plan with this ICO, you should hold; beside it depends on the price of ICOs and the trust of the project you decide to choose how to do the best way. Good luck.
akonrupom

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:15:32 PM

It all depends on the situation because sometimes when I get some bounty rewards not all of them have a great price so whenever I feel that the price is not enough them I will just hold them because I will pay fees and I will get a little bit of money then no. I am just gonna wait untill it will be great. But sometimes I sell it right away because the price is good and there are some instances that when I hold it for a long time they just fall entirely until it comes to the point that I will not get any.
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:15:43 PM

Yes, yes, sell everything urgently! The market is falling, this is the end. The end of the crypto-currencies and the end of the world.
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:18:36 PM

Of course, it's best to just wait, because those people who have patience today can really make money, but not many people have patience today, so now the situation is not very good in this respect, I think that the situation will change in the future.
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:21:52 PM

Of course, it's best to just wait, because those people who have patience today can really make money, but not many people have patience today, so now the situation is not very good in this respect, I think that the situation will change in the future.
Selling the token immediately will not give you a significant advantage because its value will not increase, although there are some fast-performing coin exceptions like but you can also benefit better if you hold it
for some time ahead, it does take a long time
andriiklim

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:31:03 PM

I think you need to feel money from your coins, sell some part, buy good thing and enjoy, than you are cool guy:) And hold another part of coins:)
korni74

Activity: 728
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:37:32 PM

If you already buy at ICOs this would mean that you have investigated the peoject and believe that the project will survive, and even when the ICOs end and the coin comes to a market, the price usually falls and it is pointless to sell rather than wait.
megan57

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:46:26 PM

if the coins I get from the bounty and I think the coins are good for the future I'd better wait until the price I want.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: