Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:22:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you sell right away or wait?  (Read 2907 times)
Skyshark

Activity: 505
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:54:03 PM

After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

I am a bounty participant and my goal in joining bounties is to take home some money. The moment they were listed and it's value is gratifying enough, i sell it straightaway. But in some instances if i feel there was a need to hang on to a specific coin, i hold on to it at some unspecified time or just up until it's value has doubled.

Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:55:45 PM

After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?
Wait for a more higher price to come. I always believe that holding the tokens will increase the price and will get your profit much bigger than normal. I have techniques to make your profit multiply, look for the price of bitcoin, eth and your token and when the price gets 10% higher then sell all your tokens. Hidden charges and miners are also included in this situation.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:00:23 PM

For me, I usually wait for a while before actually selling the tokens or coin I got from ICOs; I do that because I ride the wave of the popularity of the ICO, especially when it goes out public after doing its pre-ICO and investment stages. During that time, it garners the best attention from the community, and so in turn, it starts to gains more usage, and ultimately, it gains value during that period of time. And also, it is quite common that after the coins or tokens have been released, it's value is not ripe yet to be sold.

Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:01:03 PM

Depends what kind of tokens did you receive. Do you believe in this project? then the best way would be just keep it
makakadu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:20:28 PM

I don't want to do this now, prices are very bad, waiting for better times. I have a lot tokens that nobody buys even on forkdelta. At the end of 2017 it was more fun, hope this summer will be even better
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 07:20:37 PM

Surely waiting for the best price for me to sell it even though it will take a very long time because the exact price will experience a very deep decline in the beginning of listing in the market, so if we sell tokens will get a very small value, so we better switch to another token and leave the existing tokens until the next few months we reopen the price of the tokens we hold.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
dan22

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:05:12 PM

After I have participated in bounty campaigns and tokens have been given me and I discovered that the tokens have been listed in exchange, what I normally do is to wait a little more for the price to go higher in the market before selling. From my experience, I discovered that most of the times I hold the tokens to keep for sometime and sell later in future, the profits I do make are usually more than the ones I would have made if I had sold the tokens early. So, patience is my embracing key factor in selling tokens.

clonedone

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:06:15 PM

I will hodl all my coins and tokens by the end of this year and only then I'll make a decision. It all depends on you and your needs. If you don't need money right now and you're not going to buy some promising coins/tokens, then the best strategy in this case is to hodl.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:08:30 PM

I personally prefer to wait. the majority of all prices will go down from the value entered in the Exchange after ICO. certainly, it would be a loss if the direct sale. stand alone in a few months then it could definitely go up and will be able to match or exceed the value of the ICO.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
alexhunter54

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:14:03 PM

Its depend to projects if their project and team is promising I hodl it, but if they have  no future and price at the moment is good I would sell.
jin_dv

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:18:34 PM

Hey! Hold on, that's always a good thing. But unfortunately, it all depends on the financial situation, sometimes I can sell a little. But in General, I never panic and wait for the market to start growing.
pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:55:48 PM

It depends if the price in exchange is right and i need money to support my family i will sell it but if i have a budget it is better to hold it and wait for a higher price before selling it.

restoklo

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:21:28 AM

I do not see the point of selling coins at a low price.  It is better to wait a few weeks and more often the price is already beginning to rise.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:29:00 AM

It works both ways. You can sell right away if there's a 2 - 4x profit.

But if the situation is dire, you can hold and wait for it to go something of that profit.

Just avoid scam projects as much as possible.

Activity: 658
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:41:20 AM

I am sure that most of those who invest in cryptocurrency understand that not need to sell immediately and should focus on long time holding. According to most forecasts, bitcoin will cost $100,000 in a couple of years, and most altcoins will also increase in price. I also want to hold coins for 1-2 years as this is the only way to get maximum profit.
MIXXtagger

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:52:24 AM

I think it is necessary to study the project itself. If the project has a perspective then it makes sense to holding tokens and the profit will be greater.
Quantumbot

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:56:02 AM

I will continue to wait. I think prices will continue to rise. The current market is picking up. There may be some small fluctuations, but this does not affect the trend of the broader market. I think the bull market will soon be coming. I will hold my tokens waiting for the bull market. 's arrival
jdkfy

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:58:38 AM

Immediately after the sale of many ICO projects, its token prices will drop a lot. I think selling immediately can reduce the risk. Because I can't tell if the project is really promising.
Hui Ling

Activity: 292

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:03:25 AM

I always be patient and wait until the right moment to sell all my coins, because if I rush to sell my coin, then in the future I will regret because the price will increase very far.
adjk7

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:04:10 AM

The specific time should still be judged according to the market conditions at that time. According to the current market conditions, I think it is not suitable for sale now. The price has only just begun to rise. The price is still not high. I think we should wait now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: