Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:49:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you sell right away or wait?  (Read 2913 times)
Arcoin1

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:18:29 AM

It needs to be a profitable purchase in order to sell it immediately. When I get to the price I buy, I do not wait too long to sell it.
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 07:20:25 AM

After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

Depands on the project, but mostly I prefer to hold a coin, because usually price goes down (lower then ICO price) at first oment, when project goes to the exchange.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
yyui

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:20:48 AM

I don’t think it’s best to sell your cryptocurrency now, because the encryption market has started to pick up and prices are rising. I think we should continue to wait for more price increases.
Miztasnow3

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:24:04 AM

As for me i don't rush to trade because patience is the key and best option. Whenever i received tokens either from bounty or airdrop or i invest, i always hold the coin for like three to four or five months or i hold it as long as it takes depending on the rate the price of the coin is increasing or decrease.
TamaraKul

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:25:36 AM

I am waiting for the recovery of the cryptocurrency market and I hope that it will happen soon. Many coins have fallen 2 times from their January levels and still have not recovered, but I am sure that it will happen by the summer.
ladmxy

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:26:57 AM

Yes, after some of the ICOs I participated in, they will bring back the principal I invested on the day that their tokens are listed. I will continue to hold on for a while, and I will continue to sell until the price is right. .
jhenz20

Activity: 321
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:29:47 AM

After participating in ICO's and when the ico's become successful, i actually hold the token that i bought to wait for the great exchange that they will release and i also wait when the price will reach the ico price of the project. But when i badly needed some money i will sell it with the target ico price.
yasong

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:52:16 AM

After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?
I will sell part and hold some.
anggurMerah

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:19:38 AM

Of course, what I do is wait and expect the price of tokens that I buy can reach a very high price. I will not immediately sell the tokens that I get let alone the token price is still very low. I will always be patient to wait for all tokens I get from ICO.
fuck4ass

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:24:48 AM

Most people follow the bounty program when token / coins are distributed and listing on the exchange, they will immediately sell with a record of the need for life. If you do not need it, you should do HODL until it touches the price of ico even above it. There you feel the benefits!
nhojz_29

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:41:44 AM

actually it depends on you...but for me i will wait because in crypto there's a high potential that it will increase its value..
WuGong

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:49:21 AM

We cannot assess which of the two methods is correct because they are not wrong. In the market, only those who make money and lose money exist. As for how to earn, this process is not important. So when you think that your mind has reached the price, you can choose to sell your money directly to make a profit. If the value of the coin does not reach your heart's price, you can choose to continue holding them. This is a technology and game.
dilandanmilea

Activity: 283

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:53:17 AM

If I do not have another token / coin, it's the only one and I'm faced with an urgent situation and need money then I'll sell it. If I do not need it then I will hold it to the highest price if it is possible

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
stue

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:02:40 AM

If the token I get is of good quality, but the price drops when I enter the list of markets, I will wait until the price increases.
If the token I get does not have good potential to grow then I will soon sell or exchange for it with another better coin, then I hold it to earn a profit.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:05:16 AM

Usually, I wait for a few months before I sell my tokens, I wait for it to raise its price a bit in the exchange. On the other hand, if I see that the price is reasonable when its out in the exchange, then I probably just sell it immediately, buy more coins that I am already holding and maybe cash out a few.
hermoine

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:12:15 AM

It is better to wait rather than to sell radically because you might have problems when you try to sell it right away rather than to wait.
yigitcoin

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:13:28 AM

The strategy for investors trading in the world of cryptographic currencies is very important. timely to sell or receive determines the amount of your profits. it is the right choice to wait because the prices are down a bit now.
zchprm

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:16:41 AM

i would like to wait for the price to go up and then sell it

EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:18:01 AM

for me i am waiting for a little bit time before selling, waiting for it to higher so i can earn more profit than selling as soon as the coin is release.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:19:36 AM

The strategy for investors trading in the world of cryptographic currencies is very important. timely to sell or receive determines the amount of your profits. it is the right choice to wait because the prices are down a bit now.
We have our individual situations when it comes to the profit. In my case sometimes I am selling my coin right away after getting my reward because of emergencies, because I need cash. But sometimes I choose to wait for a good price of my coin and hodl it for a while and make a huge profits when I get a chance to sell it at good price.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: