Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:03:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you sell right away or wait?  (Read 2907 times)
kennywilliams789

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:41:27 PM

I am a lazy holding type. I'm currently invested in trade.io and I find their Liquidity Pool promising! definitely a win-win for me. Smiley
ernoo

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:41:45 PM

I personaly only invest in ICO-s, where I see the potential for long term, so I don't sell it, when the ICO is over. Instead wait for higher profit. Also, many times, the price of the token often increases, when it got listed in some famous exchange, and usualy it does not happen immediately.
Xiao Mei Mei

Activity: 291

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:43:44 PM

what I do is wait until the price rises high, so I can get a big profit.
kdiag

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:49:06 PM

it is never clear what the limit of the high price of a coin is, and when I see a large price increase after ICO, I do not sell it in the hope that it will be even higher, but alas then it falls too low and forever... it remains only regret that I did not sell before...
bellakrstna

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:49:22 PM

After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

ICO is longterm investment, if you sell your token immediatly i doubt you will gain any profit.
i suggest you to hold your tokens until the ICO have launched their product.
gloporo

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:49:30 PM

If the market is stable and the price of coins grows, then I hold them for several months.  I do not see the point of selling right away.
deodecagone

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:59:01 PM

I now always wait until the price grows and only then sell, before I see no reason to sell for cheap! But everyone decides for himself how it is better for him
Gabash

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:03:44 PM

After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?
...Usually, I'm holding it and waiting for the right time when it's price will be increasing. Sometimes I decided to trade some of my tokens if the price is higher, but i don't gamble to sell them if the price is too low because i need more profit.
Perka

Activity: 182
Merit: 78

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:46:35 PM

Good day everyone.Working in the bounty comes a lot of different tokens.And here is a big question, to sell or leave.But it all depends on you.If you need money, you need to sell.But if the money is not needed urgently, it is better to wait for small pampas and then sell.All the profit!
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:51:40 PM

I now always wait until the price grows and only then sell, before I see no reason to sell for cheap! But everyone decides for himself how it is better for him
I also do that, some of the coins I get on bounties I never sell because I'm so confident that the price of cryptocurrencies will continue to improve and this certainly has an impact on the coins I have.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

im posible

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:53:48 PM

Wait until the expected price appears, or the price is not approaching. The key is to keep track of market price developments.

│▌            p a y M e            ▐│         ►  FACEBOOK      ►  TWITTER      ►  INSTAGRAM
TRIVIA QUIZ CONSOLE   |   ...Empowering Futures For All
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
keloy cavajan

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:00:20 PM

I have not yet unloaded the token. I leave everything in Hold. The hope that it is my coins that will be shot in the future by a few X's - she sits inside me)
dtimmy

Activity: 205

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:01:08 PM

As for me it depends on the amount of the coin presently. If it has good value then I sell right away but it doesn't have a good value then I always hold until the price will go up. I don't just sell at any price in market.
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:12:00 PM

It’s all depend on you and your realization. If you look at the statistics than you will notice about 80%-90% of coins losing the value , in this situation you should research the market and realize the situation. If you found the situation is good than you can sell otherwise wait for further time will be best for you.
So it’s important to realize situation. By the way Its also depend on your project, What type of project do you invest? There has differences according to the different project. You may find someone best. My suggestion is don’t sell without profit.
safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 06:34:21 PM

Most of the times I don't sell right away particularly when the listing price on exchange is small compared to what am expecting . I have cultivated the habit of waiting a little longer in holding tokens with me before selling it on exchange where it is listed. All the times I have ever waited have led to  greater profits for me than I can imagine.Hence, I will always prefer to wait a little longer before selling any of my tokens on exchange. 

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Crypto Debate

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:37:05 PM

actually its depended by ICOs, if ICO is good project and have good updated project then i keep it hold to reach high price, once reach the high price then i will sell
mr771499

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:54:14 AM

I just follow the trading method I created myself I share my bitcoin assets means I sell some and do daily trading and the rest I hold to get back to the price of $ 20k again, I really hope the price of bitcoin can be more than the previous price, so I do not miss to take advantage of coin that experienced price increases and can provide benefits for me.
Martin_Iden

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:00:54 AM

I just follow the trading method I created myself I share my bitcoin assets means I sell some and do daily trading and the rest I hold to get back to the price of $ 20k again, I really hope the price of bitcoin can be more than the previous price, so I do not miss to take advantage of coin that experienced price increases and can provide benefits for me.
right, it is best to stick to a certain strategy and if it does not make a profit, then make changes.
ToddDiaz

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:30:08 AM

This decision is the ICO and project dependent. Sometimes when I buy coins, I look at the team behind it and what they are working on and if they are not doing a good job then I sell as soon as the coins get listed exchanges to avoid any losses but with other coins I hold and wait for a while before selling.
Choghonl

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:37:05 AM

the thing you should do to get the most profit possible out of your hard work and investment is to wait for the time where the price gets high enough you consider how much money back you should get from the investment and also not to panic sell most or some investors panic sell when the crypto currency is declining which will result to more decline what we should do in times like this is to just wait and trust the currency perhaps cryptocurrencies price is so unpredictable we might not know that we might became the next billionaire.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: