Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:06:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we make this world economically better?  (Read 28309 times)
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:14:48 AM

The society is divided into haves and haves not, poor people are getting more poorer and rich people are getting more richer, Value of money is decreasing and inflation is increasing, Many people around the globe suffer death mostly Africa and asia because hunger and unable to fulfill basic human needs.
What actions should governments need to take and how individuals can contribute?
The problem of Africa isn't really poverty sincerely speaking (sincerely writing, actually). Our problem in Africa is Bad Leadership which has easily occasioned corruption and insincerity of purpose. These stupid and bereft of ideas leaders can do anything just to remain in power and arrogant to themselves dictatorial powers and wealth.

About what to do globally to better the world economy? I am afraid not much can be done about that as perpetually there will continue to be poor people in parallel to rich people. It has always been that way from time immemorial. But that isn't to say we shouldn't attempt at helping out. We can start by cleaning and helping out at our individual corners. We can spread the bitcoin opportunities to those poor around us to coax them to key into it. But don't be surprised if those you tell spit your help out before your presence in refusal.
We can make our selves economically better and countries can make their countries economically stable and better if they adopt the Bitcoin. Bitcoin make us profitable and give us huge returns of our investments so same as a government can adopt Bitcoin just like Japan has adopted and give a better shape to their economy than the economy of past.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:17:28 AM

One major problem in this world us unemployment especially to developing countries and those rich people will be more richer because they are the one who knows hiw to manage their lives only because they have money and poor people will become poorer and so the government must have a solution to solve this problem and also overpopulation is also a problem.
pencuri hati

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:52:54 AM

for me, to make the world a better economy is very difficult because of the difficult job vacancy, the high level of corruption in government, will all affect the economy of a country.
kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:58:06 AM

There is an opinion that every person can contribute to the economical stability but to tell the truth I think that ordinary people can't do anything due to the fact that we don't have such power to provide any changes.
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:01:31 AM

I think that it is impossible to contribute significantly and change something radically until you have some important mission and power to do this. However, it doesn't mean that we should sit still and do nothing, every person should do his or her best taking certain steps

Welhell

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:44:02 AM

The society is divided into haves and haves not, poor people are getting more poorer and rich people are getting more richer, Value of money is decreasing and inflation is increasing, Many people around the globe suffer death mostly Africa and asia because hunger and unable to fulfill basic human needs.
What actions should governments need to take and how individuals can contribute?

In my opinion it is the best probelm of Capitalism. But here the state also has wrongs, if governments can manage their state, the people of the state will not be hungry.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:39:10 PM

First of all we have to value education and prepare our children and their next generation to be financially well guided that they have to work hard to avoid poverty, we have to be honest in paying our taxes so that we can help our government also perform their duties and responsibilities to the community.
Hmm. I wish education alone will actually solve that problem. I have been to some places around the world in some of the developing countries and third world countries to see how the rich ones who are basically the politicians and then the poor ones live.

The thing is that, it is more as if it has been a deliberate action for most of the ones in position of power to want to keep oppressing the poor and looting all the funds that should be diverted for the sole purpose of fixing things into their own pocket and in this case, how can poverty be eradicated, how can economy be better ?

Hopefully, with blockchain technology, transparency and accountability will become something to look forward to in these places, but will it be allowed ?
altcoin4u

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:40:24 PM

I would say paing taxes, working on yourself employment, giving and sharing with the poor of course, teaching your children financial stewardship.
shushu9977

Activity: 1121
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:13:02 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2018, 05:25:41 PM by shushu9977

If we see the crypto world like as BTC, ETH, BTC and other crypto, these coin helps every sector of people and reduce a minimum of poverty. Because the unemployment people get a way of business and lead a better life.
As government should take a step of like the crypto world and people could be take part of a way of job or business and fulfill their needs.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
waqasniaz007 (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:53:36 PM

If we see the crypto world like as BTC, ETH, BTC and other crypto, these coin helps every sector of people and reduce a minimum of poverty. Because the unemployment people get a way of business and lead a better life.
As government should take a step of like the crypto world and people could be take part of a way of job or business and fulfill their needs.
But governments don't want people to get financial freeedom, Governments should take necessary steps,  money laundering and bad use of crypto currencies will also happen but there will b many good things. People are also using FIAT for same purpose. 
Quraline

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:56:28 PM

In any way, we can only take money from other people, because the amount of money is limited. And the increase in the money supply leads to inflation.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:06:38 PM

That's the challenge and the problem that they need to solve. Usually government's policy play the main role for world's economy because better or not.
For example : my fiat getting weak against dollar recently , it means that everything gonna be expensive and it's become the task for our government and economy minister in order to how to maintain their economy fundmental from inflation !
Fatimah Azzahra

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:37:27 PM

In terms of overcoming and improving the world economy like this can be started from the community in the surrounding environment first need to help each other if there is something to be helped, and increase the sense of solidarity among the people, because in general most governments are less so pay attention, it in the cause of their more personal interests they had never been enough until the occurrence of cases of corruption is increasingly prevalent, although not all of them so.
so it is very difficult if the government to help overcome this.
the only thing we can handle is that we are personal and that we have to do is to work harder to change our own economic destiny, but it is difficult to do if the government is not giving support for it.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:47:33 PM

This has always been the case in this world since the civilized human beings arrive. During the primitive times, there was very little greed perhaps as small villages of a few families own the land and the sources of food as a community. But as civilization started to become the trend and the principle of private property started to gain attraction, everything is ruled by greed. I think the only way to stop hunger is to give more and more rather than dreaming of owning the whole world as one's private property.

Yes you are right want to the country economical super power it takes a lot of development and make some possible changes for the development of the country so the government need to improve the concentration for the development.
vaughn125

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:48:16 PM

Well, that is just how this world moves. I think that there is just not a thing that we can do to ever change the way things are. But, I think that if we all do not waste what we have just because we happen to have more than enough, it can really help. If we donate when we have too much, it will help. If we vote wisely and choose the right officials, it will greatly help. Although these things may not change this world entirely, it will be able to help a bit.
Cheenguboc143

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:37:09 AM

i wish government can give also a job to the poor, because often now only who graduated can avail a lots of job,  how about those who didn't graduate because they can't afford the school fees? For me, that's the main reason, everyone should be helped by government through giving decent job.
Jiddyyy

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:03:27 AM

This is only possible through financial education not giving money to poor people or poor countries.If we give money to a poor man or poor country without correct financial education on better dealing with money,they will keep coming back to us and in that way there will never be financial freedom or better economy in the world.Let us deal with the minds of people first then the desired result will follow us soon.
how can we make this world economically better? well first,lets tackle on why this economy is NOT BETTER. as you can see,rich people became more rich. but it doesn't mean that it can make economy better because poor people really just became that poor that can't even buy a food. why?simply because of someone's selfishness. where?on high organization or in government. we always noticed that some officials are secretly getting the money of the people for their own sake. well,i have nothing to do with that. for me,we can make the economy better for just providing what the schools need,improve the net generation and lastly,give chance to others. what do i mean?give some oppurtunity to others that can really help them to success,give job. and by that,i can say that the world will going to be economically better.
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:51:39 AM

A lot of people here are now gaining a lot of money from their profits with cryptocurrencies. One way to help economy is to declare your income with coins in you ITR's. Taxes collected from it would be a boost to our economy.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:27:48 AM

The poor getting poorer and the rich getting richer, that just the way of life works. I doubt governments have a thing to do with it. The individuals should only consider themselves about their fate of life.

The government is flawed nor the Education system that produced us. We are being a slave. The problem is, are we aware of the slavery?
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:34:50 AM

The one think that every governments need to do is make employment for all the citizen of their country which can clear most of the inequality problems all around the world.And mkst of the countries are getting corrupted and politicians eating all the tax money which is the meain reason for poor gwtting poor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: