Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:18:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we make this world economically better?  (Read 28309 times)
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:23:42 AM

I believe that money is the root of all evil.. I think if we just care about humanity, not luxury and money, there will be a better world. Change should start on ourselves. Honestly, if you want change the world, you should start from yourself . You should have a discipline. Think about what can you give to our society to make it better. Build a business, give opportunity to the jobless people, hire them. Something like that. That makes your life purposeful. Kiss
Everyone has their own thinking but to me i do not think so. to me i think that money is the solution of every problems and can protect you from such evils. you just need to use your money in a good way and for good purposes, so it can only depend on you  that how are you going to use your money.
Apple Mac

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:53:16 AM

The society is divided into haves and haves not, poor people are getting more poorer and rich people are getting more richer, Value of money is decreasing and inflation is increasing, Many people around the globe suffer death mostly Africa and asia because hunger and unable to fulfill basic human needs.
What actions should governments need to take and how individuals can contribute?

Well we can contribute in something doesn't fade and that's education,if every child achieve the expected standard of education and the guidamce of the parents was consistent we can have a globally competitive individual which may improve the current state of society these days. Innovative technology, lesser criminalities and moral values is being acted upon, these might be too broad to think but for me it makes a person better and the community as well which may contribute to small percentage of poverty in a country.

Cynooza

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:22:01 PM

The best way to improve world's economy is to keep moving crypto forward and do our best to replace fiat money system with crypto. This way we will protect all nations from their governments who may attempt fiddling with the economy by boosting inflation.
ainaya1994

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:36:41 PM

The society is divided into haves and haves not, poor people are getting more poorer and rich people are getting more richer, Value of money is decreasing and inflation is increasing, Many people around the globe suffer death mostly Africa and asia because hunger and unable to fulfill basic human needs.
What actions should governments need to take and how individuals can contribute?
maybe this is a very difficult case because to boost the economy the most important is the government, if the government does not encourage people to be more advanced then there will be no progress towards society, so the main thing is the government how to encourage people to move forward in the economy.
lang shao

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:41:24 PM

the first thing to be mention for this is the government, they should give more previlage especially those who really need work. Government do some stupid thing, and that thing is "corruption".
crazyavdik

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:21:47 PM

In my country, first would be to remove all corruption inside the government. I know its almost impossible to do but making a sample out of a few politician will at least strike fear to everyone else.
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:28:22 PM

There are plenty of ways to make the economy better. Our government is the one in charge of making it better and if they are failing to look at the right thing to focus on to, we should expect that our economy will only stay stable. Just like focusing on tourism, it may help us but not that much, maybe focusing on the agriculture more would do us more favor but the government will still favor making our country tourist friendly.

tikanurqaidah

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:28:47 PM

Strengthen the financial sector to minimize the recurrence of the crisis, diversify the financial sector so that it is no longer susceptible to volatility in the economy and a long-term source of domestic funds and improve access of the poor to financial services to support poverty alleviation measures, a stronger and diverse financial sector that will provide a clear signal to actors within the financial sector
bealjulian

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:34:01 PM

The main problem is poverty that's why a country is down to earth's core because a big factor of it comes to the people. And with poverty it is aligned to unemployment. No job is no salary and it means you will get no money. I am agree with you at some points. This best way to change things is to have better law and order situation in every country equally for poorer to richer people and from common man to president
think3214

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:34:07 PM

I can only imagine how those structures will be resisting to implementation of the smart contracts. They used to taking money for doing almost nothing and now it looks like there's an end to all of of that coming. Those countries where unemployment rate is damn high, at least they should understand the importance of bitcoin and make it legal in their territory
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:34:21 PM

I honestly do not care about the society but still, I believe that the only way to make the world a better place is to give everyone education. Education is key to success, don't think that getting a degree is going to help you to get a job that's not the case it's simple if you have the education you are a better and wise human. Financial education and entrepreneurial drive should be instilled in the educational system and the lifestyles of the entire population of a particular country
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:57:19 PM

I think the government should really think about this. sometimes the government is only busy thinking in terms of development. probably because of incorrect management by the government and they never make the right job for the people of their country so the poor get poorer, and most of the government only supports the rich or the entrepreneurs so they get richer.
  So we need to make our own work rather than trust the government and start making money. maybe if the government wants to adopt cryptocurrency and want to open an education that teaches about how to earn income from cryptocurrency, maybe it can help people whose lives are under to get better.
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:05:48 PM

We can't deny that there are countries especially the third world countries are suffering from all of these. If only their economic status will boost, maybe the government can do something about it. I also believe that with cryptocurrencies, the economic of poor countries will probably grow and anyone living on it will also improve their way of living.

adpinbr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:32:17 PM

I think that the world is really created to be like that. we don't need to be troubled by the rich getting more richer we should just focus on how to alleviate poverty and what do we have to do to improve the society. Less crimes and more job offerings. We can't be an equilibrium because if that happens there won't be workers and all will just put a business or anything that is big.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:02:14 PM

We can't deny that there are countries especially the third world countries are suffering from all of these. If only their economic status will boost, maybe the government can do something about it. I also believe that with cryptocurrencies, the economic of poor countries will probably grow and anyone living on it will also improve their way of living.
Making the country's economy better means that the government should improve their people's economy right, the high poverty rate affects the country's economy, many African countries have a bad economy because most of the people are poor, I think the root of the problem is from its human resources, the government should focus on this problem, the lack of human resources about less science, knowledge, lazy, and so forth. it should be improved to improve the economy
Kingjagat

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:11:16 PM

A fair and equitable economy is the dream of all the people. To create such an economy requires the presence of government as a regulator. Without government interference, it is most likely that the domestic economy will be severely crippled simply because there are no regulators.

I think If we give money to poor people or poor countries without proper financial education about dealing with better money, they will keep coming back to us and in that way there will never be a financially or economically better freedom in the world . Let's deal with people's mind first then the desired result will follow us soon.
This is only possible through financial education that does not give money to the poor or poor countries.
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:37:16 PM

Our government need a program about how to earn in crypto currency  such how and what is bounty campaign . Poor is not required some funds to start  just need a gadget and internet( provided by the government). They can earn and earn joining bounty campaign so volume of  poverty will decrease, decrease as time past. And nean while after a years these poverty will  lessen and no people die
Wrong! Even if the government offered a program about learning how to earn cryptocurrencies for free, it will still not be applicable to most of the poor people mainly because, They lack proper education to understand even the basic things, they are not computer literate, the government will not provide them with the gadgets required to do so. So it is a far cry for them.

They had been solving poverty for ages and still they have no luck but little by little they are accomplishing something.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:03:45 PM

A person alone couldn't change the whole situation of the economy but it could do something for the betterness of the economic situation. I believe that through unity , we could impart a bigger help for our society. As cryptocurrency users, we must help the government programs if we are able.

fernando48

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:57:05 PM

It is necessary to introduce the technology of blockchain in all spheres of life
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:05:29 PM

well you cannot do it alone and discipline must start at home in the early age japan is really investing from their youngsters because its the next generation that will handle the country if that kids grown fine then there is nothing to worry in the future, for the over all growth in the economy a participation of the whole community is needed like the simple acts to make the community better and the like then the whole country will progress.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: