Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:54:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we make this world economically better?  (Read 28319 times)
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:14:21 PM

The best way to handle this is through financial literacy. Education to earn a living and to manage the money from the earning. The Government should take all the effort to do this and to support people in far away places how they could use their resources to make a better living.
Kovanyy89

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:35:51 PM

I assume that there are different possible scenarios but for me the most obvious one is just to become honest with other people, that will surely help us.

Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:41:04 AM

The best way to handle this is through financial literacy. Education to earn a living and to manage the money from the earning. The Government should take all the effort to do this and to support people in far away places how they could use their resources to make a better living.
Yes most important is to educate your people, without having proper education you cannot think about your economy to become better, you first need to bring a lot of changes in your society, you need to change the mindset of your people which is in fact not so easy as we take it. I think that it take decades even generation if you want to bring change in attitude and mindset of people.
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:28:32 AM

In my point of view, first is we should take out all corrupt officials from the government and put people who have experienced the world from the ground up. Like those middle-class philantropists and people who do charitable works. Most of those who run for a seat are in it for power and not for the people. I would rather vote for those who advocate for peoples rights on the streets (peacefully!).

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:50:51 AM

I think that's a rational division. Because all the countries in the world can not be rich together. The world's resources are limited and artificial intelligence is different.
In my view, in order for some developing countries to become richer, education must be changed. Young people are the future of the country but in Asia, creativity is not promoted and human intellect can not develop strongly. So education is the most important, change it better so that the country becomes richer.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:39:31 AM

I think to make our world better. We need to be unite as one. Because there some country or people that didnt think other people especially to those corruption people. They only want is to make more power and to be rich. Government is the main source of poor society. If they just have a good program that can help people maybe there are no suffer and drying.
Gila uang

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:11:14 AM

Now for this purpose measures have already been taken. Currently, cryptocurrency-based implement smart money that will be able to make this world better.

In my opinion, the government should not be mortal. Those who work for the state must have a good moral and always sacrifice for the country. This will help improve people's welfare in some developing countries in Asia.
For a country to flourish in all aspects, including the economy, every citizen must be aware of his work effort. In addition, students at present need to develop more aspects of thinking so that they can easily realize their dreams.
naily

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:03:04 AM

if you have a large income then we can donate some of your money as well, it is not possible to give a small contribution to people who need help but the government can help people what they need, if the government can have a program on the main problem of the people. there are government budgets for people especially the poor. maybe the government should know how to use it properly
compak_comunity

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:34:33 AM

Of course a hard work of someone who determines all economic life.With the rapid development of technology, especially in bitcoin, one must be able to make the most of it for the sake of earning profit every time and the role of government is needed to make enthusiasts become more comfortable.

GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:50:33 AM

The society is divided into haves and haves not, poor people are getting more poorer and rich people are getting more richer, Value of money is decreasing and inflation is increasing, Many people around the globe suffer death mostly Africa and asia because hunger and unable to fulfill basic human needs.
What actions should governments need to take and how individuals can contribute?
Lack of education is still the main reason why there are many people in our society who are not aware to what is cryptocurrencies. Our economy can become better if we will patronize cryptocurrency because most of the cryptocurrencies are solving different problems in our economy.

the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:16:13 AM

If a person would want to economically contribute to their country they should at least support their government and see the positives and negatives with an open minded approach. Also It would start in your own household by being a prime sample to your family members. If you are helping you community on how big or small and you are paying your taxes well then it is already a big help. And if you have time then gaining knowledge and sharing it to other people will certainly boost advancement for yourself and for the people around you.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:22:26 AM

The society is divided into haves and haves not, poor people are getting more poorer and rich people are getting more richer, Value of money is decreasing and inflation is increasing, Many people around the globe suffer death mostly Africa and asia because hunger and unable to fulfill basic human needs.
What actions should governments need to take and how individuals can contribute?

In my own opinion, the only reason why people are becoming poor is because they are lazy, working hard on bounty campaigns or trading in the market can actually make you rich in a short amount of time.
The world is looking towards more improvement and making their economies better for which they use different strategies. One thing we should keep in mind which is the currency value of a country, if the currency is valuable then the country will make huge money.

On the other hand a country having less valuable currency have low economy rate. Many countries made their economies better with the crypto market and it is spreading all over the world.

We need to bring valuable currencies in use in order to make our economies better because valuable currencies do more for you and especially the cryptocurrencies which are more valuable in the world. After bring these cryptocurrencies in use a country can make better progress with it. Similarly other countries can do the same and we have seen its recognitions in many developed countries which indicate that Bitcoin is better for economy.
GokeVN

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:59:34 AM

Just start the crypto education mandatory for every high school students and that would be enough for the economic betterment
moshk555

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:13:16 PM

The best step towards making thing world a great for an economic purpose to remove the letters between the currency or any type of money supply and any barriers and decentralize the currency to take it valued on the pure basis of demand and supply, this all is done by the cryptocurrency
deda123

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:25:51 PM

i belieeve that if we would use things less than we do i mean not to waste such as water electricity and money on different and useless things but in order of that to give to poor people and also to make this world better economically of course every country can start using crypyocurrency and then economy of a place will increase and the profits per person willincrease and even maybe there will be no left of homeless or baggers i hope so from my deepest of my heart ...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
phillippw6

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:37:16 AM

It is said by the famous co founder of apple that bitcoin is the gold mine for the digital age, the problem with fiat money is that is is regulated by a central bank which is regulated by international politics and the local government , this all is removed or blurred from the equation when you talk about cryptocurrency,
tepakpak

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:52:08 PM

Start from yourself, we must live frugally, do not be wasteful. The government should also open up a job for a remote village, prioritizing the prosperity of the community first and do not focus too much on development in the city center.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:57:46 PM

Well, in order to see progress and economically better the government should need to give every person $1000 every month instead of giving budget on their very promising project(where they can corrupt a lot of money and never do the project well) why not the President of one country can make this ”Giving monthly allowance to all poor people except thos who are rich people. And I could say that there is no more puberty and no more economical problems.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:07:38 PM

The world will be economically better only if the government's are not corrupted and cryptocurrency is the opportunity  for every people to become wealthy and economy will be growing.
katak mercat

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:56:32 PM

the only way is the cost of living must be borne by the state, and if the state is not able to do it then the neighboring countries should to help them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: