Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:06:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we make this world economically better?  (Read 28309 times)
jo123

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:35:18 PM

An increase in economic growth is an increase to the consumer consumption that the total economic output of a country, which increases income per capita. In simple terms, the economy can be better if there is productivity, an increase in gross domestic product (GDP), which is defined as the combined value of all goods and services produced within a country in a year. Discovery of a new resource is a great way to generate economic growth, labor force, as well as creating superior technology or other capital goods and most importantly is specialization of the laborers in their crafts. The government should mainly take part to this, cutting of corporate tax rate would have a great impact to the economy because more new businesses can be structured with a low corporate tax rate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:16:07 PM

In my opinion, one way of improving our economy is opening our minds to changes, people are naturally wise, whenever we see a problem, we make plans and try to fix it, or in some cases, to make it better, but what hinders us to reach this better economy?, I think it is fear of change, we need to accept the things that would make our economy much better.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
demonz666

Activity: 493

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:34:47 PM

the government must have a good work program. like bringing in investors to make factories in their country with that people can get jobs and income. the government must also improve the quality of education of its people. with good education will create intelligent and creative humans. and individually we can help the country's economy by opening jobs.

Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:54:50 PM

To make the world economically better is between governement and the people. If both parties are  united it is the start of a good society. And also if everyone has discipline with each other it is easy to find a solution for the problem and both  government and people cooperate each other. A better country start to a good people.
waroengstick

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:56:35 AM

The steps needed are to inhibit the number of human births, besides the government must provide free education to change the views of poor people, and the government can create jobs by providing training or skills to the poor.
Dodongbtc111

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:30:41 AM

I think making cryptocurrency economically better needs the cooperation of everyone who is involved in it. Also we need to promote in a positive way to convince more people to join in.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:07:42 AM

The society is divided into haves and haves not, poor people are getting more poorer and rich people are getting more richer, Value of money is decreasing and inflation is increasing, Many people around the globe suffer death mostly Africa and asia because hunger and unable to fulfill basic human needs.
What actions should governments need to take and how individuals can contribute?
I see there are some people who explain because of the lack of knowledge of financial education and the lack of employment, this is all very influential to cause a lot of poverty in the world. like in Africa, they don't get a decent school like any other country, because financial science is very useful for everyone. and the government must work harder to open up jobs for every citizen in the country, only a few countries have low unemployment rates. that is because they have enough financial education and employment.
romantic007

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:31:13 PM

First, all governments should guarantee basic human rights to their people. Then, fix the laws and their performance. And after that go things like economics. By doing that, the world can become a much happier place to live in.

kenlyresuello08

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:54:35 PM

I think they should give more attention the program that helping poor people and they should've stop corruption. Because here in my country corruption is one of the biggest problem. Instead helping those who are need help they think first about their that's why this country was not improving at all.
CPetersson

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:10:28 PM

If all governemnt will allow crypto on their country maybe it decrease the numbers of people who are in needs. Cryptocurrency help people to earn on their own and not rely on what government will give to them.  But the most important is the person  who needs to be more responsible for their life.

Will not agree with you. Most of cryptocurrencies are decentralized (anonymous), but the government needs only centralized because they need control of it.
+ a lot of people just won't understand crypto industry, how blockchain works etc.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:03:27 PM

Sometimes the government is only busy thinking in terms of development probably because of incorrect management by the government and they never make the right job for the people of their country so the poor get poorer and most of the government only supports the rich or the entrepreneurs so they get richer. So we need to make our own work rather than trust the government and start making money. maybe if the government wants to adopt cryptocurrency and want to open an education that teaches about how to earn income from cryptocurrency.
Birin016

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:21:44 PM

i think we should know how to become unite and  studying new strategies for the better economy of every country. because the poor need us. we should be at the poor. together we can save the world economy together we should fight and end the world poverty so this world economy would be better.
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:32:54 AM

I think there are many ways and each country has very different problems and needs a very different solution to make the world of the economy better. maybe trying not to price inflation or printing too much money can be a solution too.
katerinaliisa

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:19:32 AM

I think that the governing bodies of states should conduct appropriate programs and engage in moral education of people, in order to change their thinking and, accordingly, the way of life.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
needcryptos

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:59:15 AM

The rich and prosperous, the newly developed country wants the economy to grow, people must know how to work hard, find ways to develop business strategies such as investing in real estate. Products, investment bitcoin ... learn and invest properly.
prokerduit

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:14:16 AM

The society is divided into haves and haves not, poor people are getting more poorer and rich people are getting more richer, Value of money is decreasing and inflation is increasing, Many people around the globe suffer death mostly Africa and asia because hunger and unable to fulfill basic human needs.
What actions should governments need to take and how individuals can contribute?
in my opinion, if I am part of the government I will legalize all ways to increase the economic rate in my country as long as it is clean or does not harm others. so that we can reduce poverty in our country. one way to increase the country's economy is by legalizing bitcoin, because I believe that with the existence of bitcoin, it will greatly reduce the country's poverty rate.
TANGERE

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:13:56 AM

I consider need work rate may decreased the numbere of needy individuals particularly in asia and african nations. These are the regular motivation behind why these mainlands remain in a similar level of monetary status.

Rich are getting to be more extravagant and more extravagant it is simply because they have an upperhand controlling their own particular organizations and in addition governmental issues. What's more, This is just conceivable through budgetary instruction not offering cash to destitute individuals or poor countries.If we offer cash to a poor man or poor nation without redress monetary training on better managing money,they will hold returning to us and in that route there will never be budgetary opportunity or better economy in the world.Let us manage the psyches of individuals first then the coveted outcome will tail us soon.
lynlyn

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:22:56 AM

If people are thinking good enough to work for themselves and not to expect anything from the government then I believe the economy of each country is good. and if the people are thinking this way plus the government is providing support for this kind of people through seminars and training then I don't see any problem why a country economy won't progress.
Yes I agree with you. If people are not depending to others and alwsys aiming for their success then economy will become better. Also, if all the youth are striving hard to reach their dreams and finishing schooling then set aside all parties and romantic relationship, it will also can help in our country's economy. If we all have cooperation I think we can make it possible.
nguyenthanhvien

Activity: 148

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 09:49:04 AM

Bring good and appropriate education to countries with weak economies. Education is the backbone of a nation. When they have the knowledge they will make quality products. This would be better if a country receives only monetary support.
Caotodoxunir

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:10:17 AM

We can harness this and use to our advantage. Government has a huge role on this as they are the ones managing the countries resources. Once everyone is doing it's due diligence, then it's economy for sure will be in good position.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: