Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:30:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] ⭐ CyBit - FEEL THE POWER OF CROWDFUNDING ⭐  (Read 4742 times)
berlinboy

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:54:03 PM

Yes, and the conference on the crypto-currency market and a decentralized database, too, their share brings benefits to entrepreneurs.

It is true that these activities are quite useful. There it is possible and with the partners of the contract to conclude, and the attention of large investors to attract to their project.
ClickAuto

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:59:48 PM

The ICOs are getting more accessible to match the ever-growing demands of the users, and this is where the site responsiveness is one pivotal element that majority of such platforms vouch for. The UI/ UX experience of the platform is brilliant and that is one of the primary reason for attracting multiple novice business ventures towards the CyBit platform.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:02:52 PM

GREEN FLAG

Ok sorry, it was my mistake, this is real project and go on guys, soon i will delete all my post.
Did they provide information about their team with real contacts? Or did they paid you Wink?

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
SUNbitok

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:30:34 PM

Reasons for investing in a Crypto Platform?

Blockchain is a major disruptor in the fintech industry, giving rise to all new dimensions to the investors of varying levels. Having said this, the crypto platform such as CyBit offers an excellent opportunity to investors after doing its all due diligence. The goal is to provide potential investors with a highly secure and diverse platform to fund their projects through the “CBT Tokens”. This deal facilitates startups and different types of investors to exploit the best of the blockchain mechanism and eventually making use of the crowdfunding sources and forex transactions to aid the payment system.
It turns out that both investors and developers will be protected with a platform and both sides will benefit.
A good opportunity for investors of different levels, especially useful for beginners.
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:00:19 PM

Video presentation - CyBit Platform

One more video, explaing the idea of project.
Gromstop

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:05:40 PM

The users over the podium has one great perk of receiving a supplementary CBT, which means double the benefit as compared with the conventional currencies. Particularly, the crowdfunding users would get the CyBit token which fully insures their investment, while minimizing the risk associated with the failure of the project. So, you have multiple beneficial reasons to become part of the CyBit family with the right peace of mind with all your investments that you make. The crux of the matter is that you are entrusting a highly secure global system with easy token generation along with the perks of blockchain infrastructure to exploit maximum profits out of it.

B. Lee Jones
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Blockchain Fintech Product
CyBit Limited | Cybit.io
Copyright © CyBit Limited 2018. All rights reserved.

You can read more about it here: https://cybit.io/press8.html
I understand these advantages, because investment protection and transparency are above all.
strongtree2505

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:06:39 PM

The users over the podium has one great perk of receiving a supplementary CBT, which means double the benefit as compared with the conventional currencies. Particularly, the crowdfunding users would get the CyBit token which fully insures their investment, while minimizing the risk associated with the failure of the project. So, you have multiple beneficial reasons to become part of the CyBit family with the right peace of mind with all your investments that you make. The crux of the matter is that you are entrusting a highly secure global system with easy token generation along with the perks of blockchain infrastructure to exploit maximum profits out of it.

B. Lee Jones
CyBit Limited | Cybit.io

Here you are going to give each investor their own tokens! How do you think this will affect the price of your token?
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:09:55 PM

B. Lee Jones
CyBit Limited | Cybit.io

Here you are going to give each investor their own tokens! How do you think this will affect the price of your token?

I think that the more the tokens are distributed, the more their price will fall. it always happens
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:13:48 PM

GREEN FLAG

Ok sorry, it was my mistake, this is real project and go on guys, soon i will delete all my post.

You see. Therefore, you first need to understand and then blame the project and write a huge font.
STORMIX

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:17:23 PM

GREEN FLAG

You see. Therefore, you first need to understand and then blame the project and write a huge font.
And by the way to write such huge letters this is not respect for other users!
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:21:58 PM

Reasons for investing in a Crypto Platform?

Blockchain is a major disruptor in the fintech industry, giving rise to all new dimensions to the investors of varying levels. Having said this, the crypto platform such as CyBit offers an excellent opportunity to investors after doing its all due diligence. The goal is to provide potential investors with a highly secure and diverse platform to fund their projects through the “CBT Tokens”. This deal facilitates startups and different types of investors to exploit the best of the blockchain mechanism and eventually making use of the crowdfunding sources and forex transactions to aid the payment system.
It turns out that both investors and developers will be protected with a platform and both sides will benefit.
A good opportunity for investors of different levels, especially useful for beginners.
A platform that will enable both sides to benefit from cooperation is a good idea and is aimed at success, with a correct approach it is possible to pay into reality.
denreddit

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:25:53 PM

GREEN FLAG

Well that all turned out! And then he began to worry a little.
Dimon8

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:09:14 PM

This ichbinian behaves strangely. Maybe he was intentionally asked to write this post? to attract attention to the project, so that potential investors believe in the success of the project.
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:17:48 AM

The goal is to provide potential investors with a very reliable and diverse platform for financing their projects through "CBT tokens". How to understand the "diverse platform"? Is this not one platform?
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:44:25 AM

Mb this meant different ways of financing projects.

upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 09:55:43 AM

The goal is to provide potential investors with a very reliable and diverse platform for financing their projects through "CBT tokens". How to understand the "diverse platform"? Is this not one platform?
Perhaps there was a platform, but which will be presented with a variety of projects and a variety of ways of financing.

strongtree2505

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:43:05 PM

This ichbinian behaves strangely. Maybe he was intentionally asked to write this post? to attract attention to the project, so that potential investors believe in the success of the project.

I do not think that you need such attention to create projects! This PR does not work here, I think
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 04:03:43 PM

What is the bonus for investments now? Since now, at a low price on the etherium, a good time for investment.

CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:18:23 PM

I do not think that you need such attention to create projects! This PR does not work here, I think
Why not? It can work. To raise money, all means can be good. Some devs can think and act this way.

Gromstop

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:40:29 PM

Why not? It can work. To raise money, all means can be good. Some devs can think and act this way.
It would be a stupid PR aimed at pushing away investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: