Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:20:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] ⭐ CyBit - FEEL THE POWER OF CROWDFUNDING ⭐  (Read 4742 times)
battagliaa96

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 12:03:07 PM

#Proof of Authentication #Joined
Telegram username: @battagliaa96
Twitter profile link: https://twitter.com/AlanBattaglia3
Facebook Profile Link: https://www.facebook.com/Alan.battaglia.33
Sajolsg

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:03:53 PM

This project looks promising. I think that such a professional team will be able to attract many investors and successfully implement the project. Best luck team. join fast.
eedd123

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:45:50 PM

i'm impressed with your work
debendrakumar256

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:38:19 PM

Nice project.i like it
bitcoinbasha7

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:42:27 PM

Telegram username: @pandu1
Twitter profile link: https://twitter.com/bitcoinbasha7
Facebook Profile Link: https://www.facebook.com/bitcoin.basha.9     
ETH Address: 0x2f9e6e609Fd25E3e5447332e9Ec28e3229CEAf22
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:35:18 PM

Thus, the project stops the coin falling, and returns them for less money than they themselves sold)
Redemption of their utility tokens is a profitable practice. To do this, needs to have the funds that are raised on ICO. But these days not all projects reach a soft cap.

Those projects collect a soft cap, whose teams attract large investors.

For this reason, there was a fashion for organizing project presentations at international conferences.

And for small investors there is an advantage in these presentations: scammers will not advertise their project at large conferences.

Scammers are ready for any conferences and presentations to attract investors in any way. They will competently speak and prepare answers to all possible questions.
Scammers will not show themselves at conferences when there are many other less dangerous ways.

big-svobodniy

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:30:15 PM

The team effort behind securing our CyBit platform

Crowdfunding in no time has become a go-to funding option for a large number of startups today. It is just the matter of having a solid business idea and then the power of CyBit platform would ensure that poetic justice has been done to it. For the crowdfunding platform like CyBit, the website is actually the main face of the business and keeping in mind the online fraudulent activities and scams, investors do have concerns regarding the security and protection of their investment of any magnitude.
It is very important to understand the transparency and stability of the system, there is a need for a platform to protect the rights of each participant.
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:08:59 PM

It is very important to understand the transparency and stability of the system, there is a need for a platform to protect the rights of each participant.
Yes, you are right, there really is such a need. I hope the platform in the future will help with this.

Cryrisk

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:51:20 PM

Telegram username: @Jaswinder786
Twitter profile link: https://twitter.com/Cryrisk
Facebook Profile Link: https://www.facebook.com/itscryrisk
ETH Address: 0x99355b0De7E89E997f44712A26823A87D1f0D7cf
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:58:53 PM

https://i.redditmedia.com/HuZvB7CEsCaRnPLPhRVpxGFyTNIvzzGG-OJCQi558Ec.png?s=cd4270cb32ed8f00e087654a020613a8

Crowdfunding in no time has become a go-to funding option for a large number of startups today. It is just the matter of having a solid business idea and then the power of CyBit platform would ensure that poetic justice has been done to it. For the crowdfunding platform like CyBit, the website is actually the main face of the business and keeping in mind the online fraudulent activities and scams, investors do have concerns regarding the security and protection of their investment of any magnitude.

Investors will always worry about the safety of their investments. Developers of the project must first provide security guarantees.
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:02:38 PM

Now the period is not the best for the ICO. The guidelines for new projects are compelled to attract investors with large bonuses.

Something I do not understand: what kind of investors can have big bonuses?

In the early stages of the project, all companies to the first investors give bonuses or discounts

This is a familiar phenomenon. Bonuses and discounts are nothing to be surprised.
berlinboy

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:05:53 PM

https://i.redditmedia.com/HuZvB7CEsCaRnPLPhRVpxGFyTNIvzzGG-OJCQi558Ec.png?s=cd4270cb32ed8f00e087654a020613a8

Investors will always worry about the safety of their investments. Developers of the project must first provide security guarantees.

That's right, investors will be concerned about security, because they allocate large amounts of money to buy tokens.
Enchantment99

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:14:03 PM

Looks like I missed something. Has the project platform already been put into mass operation?
Charisma359

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:22:15 PM

Looking forward to when the ICO will begin, I'll sure like to be  a part..

I, too, am looking forward to this moment to buy the project's tokens.
ClickAuto

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:29:08 PM

Thus, the project stops the coin falling, and returns them for less money than they themselves sold)
Redemption of their utility tokens is a profitable practice. To do this, needs to have the funds that are raised on ICO. But these days not all projects reach a soft cap.

For this reason, there was a fashion for organizing project presentations at international conferences.

And for small investors there is an advantage in these presentations: scammers will not advertise their project at large conferences.

Scammers are ready for any conferences and presentations to attract investors in any way. They will competently speak and prepare answers to all possible questions.

In this case, these teams will not only invest around their fingers, but also their partners too. And for this you can get a hat.
Todaytech

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:36:26 PM

At conferences it is very likely to find large investors who can make significant investments.
Conferences provide an opportunity to reach a new level and attract investors.

I hope that the team will succeed and it will fulfill all the promises given to investors.
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:38:13 PM

Yes, you are right, there really is such a need. I hope the platform in the future will help with this.
Important conditions and I hope the platform will fulfill them.
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:47:06 PM

Important conditions and I hope the platform will fulfill them.

And we will support the team in everything.
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:53:43 PM

Looks like I missed something. Has the project platform already been put into mass operation?
If guided by a road map, then the project, like the idea, does not work yet. I seen a lag behind the road map, but I have not yet seen the forsage before road map Grin.

Gromstop

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:21:18 PM

The safety and reliability of the platform play an important role for investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: