Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:31:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] ⭐ CyBit - FEEL THE POWER OF CROWDFUNDING ⭐  (Read 4738 times)
strongtree2505

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:07:26 PM

This is a major investors do so not so much. There are a lot more small investors, and more often than not they do not have this opportunity
Without large investors, projects may not collect softcap, and small investors generally take a decision based on the choice of large investors.

Far from always the large investors wet the project than investors who invest less

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:13:16 PM

This is a major investors do so not so much. There are a lot more small investors, and more often than not they do not have this opportunity
Devs themselves are looking for large investors Grin. If they manage to get money to realize their ideas, then there is no point in organizing crowdfunding. Without excessive fuss, they can focus on their work.
Or, on the contrary, large investors themselves find worthwhile projects and enter into them according to preliminary agreements with the developers.
I think this is a symbiosis), big investors and good projects
STORMIX

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:36:03 PM

I know people who select projects for their own investment. Sometimes they sell information about investment projects. This is a big work, sometimes they have to go abroad and communicate with the developers personally. How are you going to choose projects?

I think that there is a group of people who will be responsible for this
denreddit

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:40:37 PM

Without large investors, projects may not collect softcap, and small investors generally take a decision based on the choice of large investors.

This is true, but large investors are waiting for the stabilization and growth of the market. Now the period of correction of the rate of the main crypto currencies continues, so everyone expects growth.

I think that large investors themselves make this situation on the market
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:42:53 PM

Yes, it became very difficult for investors to find good projects. Researching the project and communicating with the devs can take many weeks before the decision is made. Even in case of careful selection of the project there is no big chance of success.
The success of the project depends more on the project team, how it can show itself and work hard after ICO.
Investors are most interested in: the team, the objectives of the project and the protection of the interests of investors. Therefore it is important to know who is working on the project, what are its goals and what value it represents for the participants.
Some enterprising swindlers can simply deceive you by conducting a project that they did not intend to develop. Investments are associated with an increased risk.

Invasion is always a risk. And now there are a lot of scammers so this is a risk in a double
Investors do not want to lose their money by investing in fraudulent projects because of inexperience or inability to properly analyze.

Investors need to be careful and invest their money in reliable projects only. Then everything will be fine
There is not very much a chance to get on a really successful project, but it does not stop investors.

Why there are not so many options? You just need to invest correctly, that's all!
jiokmnfe

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:52:18 PM

I expect good luck for the plan. Interesting logo, aware approach, amazing activity.
Dimon8

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:52:03 AM

Has admired me as your team of skilled software developers is picked thinly up! CyBit will be popular among automated and independent organizations!

I think that automated and independent organizations are already provided with high-quality software. Leaders of such organizations will not experiment with new unknown programs.
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:16:19 AM

Yes, it became very difficult for investors to find good projects. Researching the project and communicating with the devs can take many weeks before the decision is made. Even in case of careful selection of the project there is no big chance of success.
The success of the project depends more on the project team, how it can show itself and work hard after ICO.
Investors are most interested in: the team, the objectives of the project and the protection of the interests of investors. Therefore it is important to know who is working on the project, what are its goals and what value it represents for the participants.
Some enterprising swindlers can simply deceive you by conducting a project that they did not intend to develop. Investments are associated with an increased risk.

Invasion is always a risk. And now there are a lot of scammers so this is a risk in a double
Investors do not want to lose their money by investing in fraudulent projects because of inexperience or inability to properly analyze.

Investors need to be careful and invest their money in reliable projects only. Then everything will be fine
There is not very much a chance to get on a really successful project, but it does not stop investors.

Why there are not so many options? You just need to invest correctly, that's all!
In fact of the matter, there are many options, but the chances to successfully choose a project with high income are few. Unfortunately, there are a small percentage of really promising projects.
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 11:04:13 AM

This is true, but large investors are waiting for the stabilization and growth of the market. Now the period of correction of the rate of the main crypto currencies continues, so everyone expects growth.
Some of them took a wait-and-see attitude, but drawdowns are the best time for investments.

Shaniava

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:12:25 AM

Is passive income possible for the owners of project tokens?
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 12:09:33 PM

What do you have in mind? If further speculation by tokens on the exchange with the aim of making a profit, then yes it will be possible.

Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:20:34 PM

The main advantage of the CyBit platform for investors is that even non-professional investors with a small budget can find a good object for investment and not get into a fraudulent project.

I agree. I have little experience in investing. I think to use the services of this project
The project providing such an opportunity is an ideal option for inexperienced investors.
The platform on which the proven projects for investment are collected will be of interest not only to inexperienced investors.

For any investor, this platform can become interesting. But provided that they will select only the most interesting and most promising projects
It's true, the platform provides a choice of projects and it's convenient, but which project to choose and get the maximum income depends on our choice.
The profit from projects is different and to get a high income from the project you need to choose it correctly.
Of course, there are promising projects and ideas, but this does not mean that each of them is worthy of our attention and investment
Johnsson_Contve

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:46:04 PM

I am interested on this project. I'll wait for this to look what is going to take place!
 Good luck team.
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:53:38 PM

What do you have in mind? If further speculation by tokens on the exchange with the aim of making a profit, then yes it will be possible.
I think it means something like dividends or rewards. Speculation though probably is an active working.

Gromstop

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:20:17 PM

The main advantage of the CyBit platform for investors is that even non-professional investors with a small budget can find a good object for investment and not get into a fraudulent project.
I agree. I have little experience in investing. I think to use the services of this project
The project providing such an opportunity is an ideal option for inexperienced investors.
The platform on which the proven projects for investment are collected will be of interest not only to inexperienced investors.
For any investor, this platform can become interesting. But provided that they will select only the most interesting and most promising projects
It's true, the platform provides a choice of projects and it's convenient, but which project to choose and get the maximum income depends on our choice.
The profit from projects is different and to get a high income from the project you need to choose it correctly.
Of course, there are promising projects and ideas, but this does not mean that each of them is worthy of our attention and investment
In principle, each project has its own characteristics and advantages, it is necessary to carefully read the proposals and technologies.
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:20:04 PM

I think that large investors themselves make this situation on the market
A lot depends on large investors, they are used to not trusting, but to check and wait for the right moment.
Todaytech

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:54:19 PM

Looks like I missed something. Has the project platform already been put into mass operation?
If guided by a road map, then the project, like the idea, does not work yet. I seen a lag behind the road map, but I have not yet seen the forsage before road map Grin.

If the team is slightly behind the dates indicated in the road map, then this does not mean anything bad.
berlinboy

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:01:02 PM

Now the period is not the best for the ICO. The guidelines for new projects are compelled to attract investors with large bonuses.

Something I do not understand: what kind of investors can have big bonuses?

Usualy the first investors has the bigest bonuses.

And this is normal practice. Who first invested the money and believed in the project that and gets more

Nothing wrong with this I do not see. Who first supported the project and bought the tokens, he gets his share of buns.
ClickAuto

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:05:54 PM

Is the bounty campaign already running?

This is the participants of airdrop miss the threads.

Did I miss something. Has the airdrop begun?

Yes. It is airdrop. But the thead of airdrop was delete by moderator. So now all reports are here.

Is it too late to take part in the air flow?
Enchantment99

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:12:17 PM

The future is secure especially when it comes to the lesser transactional fees along with the legal avoidance of any local taxes which unnecessarily was looking to take the beauty out of the crowdfunding system. On top of that, the influx of multi million dollars posed huge threat to the platform organizers as any negligence or malicious attack into the system could wipe out the credibility within seconds. However, the system is secure. This security is first empowered by the blockchain mechanism itself and then it is further secured with the impeccable security features and the ERC-223 protocol used by CyBit platform.

If local taxes were not so large, then new businessmen would not try to avoid paying them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: