Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:56:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Currency Take Over  (Read 3050 times)
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:58:02 AM

As we can see now everyone/every developed nation is moving towards digital currency. In your opinion how much time is required for digital currency to take over the current/existing market or it is impossible that digitisation will never be successful. If yes what are those factors ? In my opinion those countries which are not accepting digital currency, are doing wrong. They are only thinking about the tax. They are saying that we will not get any tax and digital currencies are fake. Fraud is very easy in digital world (that is true but it also happen in every market). Although when someone is doing business in digital currency then that person is bringing money to country that is beneficial for the country...
And you think that by most countries accepting Bitcoin that will make it take over everything and being used by everyone, well you think wrong. It can take over, but that will have to be in whatever that has to do with investments and of course we can use it as a payment method, though not all countries approves that. Bitcoin is making success, but I don’t think it will replace the currency we are making use of.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:18:21 AM

As we can see now everyone/every developed nation is moving towards digital currency. In your opinion how much time is required for digital currency to take over the current/existing market or it is impossible that digitisation will never be successful. If yes what are those factors ? In my opinion those countries which are not accepting digital currency, are doing wrong. They are only thinking about the tax. They are saying that we will not get any tax and digital currencies are fake. Fraud is very easy in digital world (that is true but it also happen in every market). Although when someone is doing business in digital currency then that person is bringing money to country that is beneficial for the country...
And you think that by most countries accepting Bitcoin that will make it take over everything and being used by everyone, well you think wrong. It can take over, but that will have to be in whatever that has to do with investments and of course we can use it as a payment method, though not all countries approves that. Bitcoin is making success, but I don’t think it will replace the currency we are making use of.

Everything is possible folks, but I think it's too early for that. Still the local currency is more famous than anything else, special in digital currency. Tangible item is matter I think. What do you think folks?
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:04:40 PM

Everything is possible folks, but I think it's too early for that. Still the local currency is more famous than anything else, special in digital currency. Tangible item is matter I think. What do you think folks?

Many traditional things has been vanished by the digital technology then why not you can see the crypto currency will be take over the fist currency. Possibly we may find the cryptos to occupy the name as national currency in some years.
I expect cryptos will replace the fiat cash usage in 2025 for sure mate.
Already Japan accepted btc as a legal currency and now Russia waiting to implement it as legal money to use there.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:08:48 PM

if viewed in terms of investment that many do today can be said that many investors are currently switching to invest in digital form and crypto currency because for now crypto is a very profitable investment form. but to change the existing financial system of fiat as in general of course it will not be easy to do. because until now there are still many from the government who have not been willing to give the policy for several reasons that they say.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
STFU!

Activity: 147
Merit: 102

"Sometimes u Need to Stop,But Doesn't Mean u Quit"

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:29:34 PM

there are a good reason not just thinking about what benefit that they can get. obviously they want Something can be controlled tracked easy , so they know all your information  by name,address,phone number all historical transaction would be evidence if something happened. thief,robber,fraud all kind of cyber crime can be easy to detected. that is  the main reason why some country still thinking about accepting kind of digital currency as their national currency. there is also another reason such as ordinary people not really understand the ways of digital currency they more likely the old ways is better than modern ways. i mean Real Money or something real to trade.
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:09:18 AM

It will take a while for countries to truly embrace digital currency cause they see it as fraud, ponzi scheme and highly volatile which has been said by FUD media and news. That's why most countries fear it because the lack of knowledge. Yes, it is volatile but it's a scam. In my opinion it will take quite some time before countries fully adapt digital currencies especially third worlds.
We all know this thing that all the crypto currencies are making a very good impact in in the international market and amongst the investors too and that things are going in favor of the crypto currencies and that we can really hope that these crypto currencies will take over the regular currencies soon and that at that time, we will be able to see much better world than we are living in now.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:13:24 AM

if viewed in terms of investment that many do today can be said that many investors are currently switching to invest in digital form and crypto currency because for now crypto is a very profitable investment form. but to change the existing financial system of fiat as in general of course it will not be easy to do. because until now there are still many from the government who have not been willing to give the policy for several reasons that they say.
But the growth is actually happening slowly in the governments too,they are trying to regulate it which is a good sign that some governments understand the importance of crypto currencies.But we need to adopt to the crypto currrency system not for the crypto investment system which is currently doing by most of the users.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
MetaHash

Activity: 1159
Merit: 19

Join the ride!

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 08:56:17 AM

The dream of paying for a latte with crypto will have to wait for some time.
We have to focus on micro payments in internet and make crypto worldwide accepted internet currency.
There is a huge list of what can be paid with crypto but the process must be really easy for the end user.
Scripture

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:30:42 AM

For some more security purposes, i dont think bitcoin will 100% take over fiat or paper money. The most closer to have is the crypto currency counterpart of countries or rather accepting it as a legal form of currency and have people freedom using it.
AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:26:00 PM

-
It is not that impossible, but we're currently on hold yet before we can reach the massive adoption that Digital Currency needs around the world. Without this adoption in complement with knowledge, digital currency is pretty much not gonna get its goal at the due.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:24:11 PM

yeah, we cannot tell what the future holds and anything can be possible. Over time, I guess even some countries will switch to blockchain technology and gradually discard the printing of paper currency and in that case, I believe with the way things are generally as people get to adapt easily; it would increase the age of digital currency.

Government own digital currency is apparently going to be centralized which will not make it any different from fiat anyway. Over time, we will get to know how the whole space evolve but like you said, it is still too early to start assuming for the future.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:04:25 PM

Many traditional things has been vanished by the digital technology then why not you can see the crypto currency will be take over the fist currency. Possibly we may find the cryptos to occupy the name as national currency in some years.
I expect cryptos will replace the fiat cash usage in 2025 for sure mate.
Already Japan accepted btc as a legal currency and now Russia waiting to implement it as legal money to use there.
Because things are not so simple, replacing a technology like cameras with digital cameras was not such a big deal because you do not really need to use cameras in order to survive, but almost everyone in the world needs to use some form of money, this means that it needs to be reachable for everyone and the use of digital currencies requires you a great deal of knowledge and access to technology.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:18:04 PM

You are right and this is what is aimed to.  Crypto will certainly change the economic status in a positive node to its next level 8f a country accepts. Just look at those countries who adapted bitcoin have developed their nations with wealth and their citizens have gained employment which is really a great sign of their growth.
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:41:10 PM

That it will take time but I think if we want to see bitcoin increasing and spreading all over the world than waiting is not an issue, and as our elders said everything that will make change will surly take time, so as increasing demand of bitcoin is really a positive sign for us to see it as legal currency worldwide and highly acceptance by more countries really matter for legality of bitcoin, so I think in future people will use bitcoin only which will make it more high in price and huge in profit so bitcoin is going to take over the command in near future.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:38:17 AM

The way all the crypto currencies are behaving in the international market and the way they are making such a big name in such a short period of time; one thing is for sure and that the future of all the crypto currencies and the entire crypto market will be much brighter and that there is also a possibility to experience any such thing. In that case, the government needs to support the crypto currencies.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:46:44 AM

The dream of paying for a latte with crypto will have to wait for some time.
We have to focus on micro payments in internet and make crypto worldwide accepted internet currency.
There is a huge list of what can be paid with crypto but the process must be really easy for the end user.
Changing the currency system from the paper money to the crypto currencies is not an easy thing to do and that this is something which will consume a lot of time and that lot of efforts are needed to be done to make any such thing happen. Digital currencies are not doubt very much capable of any such thing and that there is a possibility that we can experience such thing in the future too.
Seunbabatunde

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:42:52 AM

Not really because  not every countries accept the digital currency but it has really go far
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:56:14 PM

It will take a while for countries to truly embrace digital currency cause they see it as fraud, ponzi scheme and highly volatile which has been said by FUD media and news. That's why most countries fear it because the lack of knowledge. Yes, it is volatile but it's a scam. In my opinion it will take quite some time before countries fully adapt digital currencies especially third worlds.
Actually although many fud from the media but adoption is still happening because many people are curious about bitcoin, but you right, media is very influential for the spread of bitcoin. if the media begin to be friendly to the crypto maybe media will be neutral about bitcoin news and mass adoption will occur, crypto will take over
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:26:17 PM

Not really because  not every countries accept the digital currency but it has really go far
If some countries don’t accept it, digital currency is successful, bitcoin is not being use almost for all kind of things we buy goods and we make income with bitcoin, long ago money was being use to buy things but now we are living in modern age where almost every system is getting to the digital system. Fiat currency is only to buy goods but bitcoin or other digital currency is able to make money for you and useful for you to buy goods and for online shopping. So I think digital currency is now only currency which will be there forever.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:44:50 PM

Well digital currency has certainly caught the attention of the mass but there are these certain factors that prevent it from flourishing around the world. The number 1 reason is that there are certain countries that are against digital currency, and you are right about how the government is threatened because of the fact that it doesnt require tax. Another reason is that not all of the people have access to the internet, some are computer illiterate and dont know how to maneuver their way in using digital currency

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀