Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:18:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading, ICO, Lending, Bounty. Which one should I do ?  (Read 7243 times)
Btcschool

Activity: 488
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:59:29 AM

I start trading when bitcoin 17000. until now, I lost a haft of money.
You are not the one, there are some who have lost their money too. I started trading when the price of bitcoin is around 14000$. Now I lost all of that money and now trading with new capital. Doing smoothly now

ICO I have win any ICO. But  I did not invest to much.
If you are profiting in any ICO you invest then you need to put more money into it. I assume you are doing some research because you are winning in every ICO you invest.

Lending I think have not join anyone. But I think in the first time you can get profit from lending. But no more later.
I think lending here is not good anymore since there are many lenders already and more trustworthy that you are today.

And now, bounty, I still reading and research information about it. No one help or support. One day, hundreds of campaign public. But dont know which one scam or good.
You can join in some campaigns like social media, content creation, telegram and translation. Nobody will accept you in signature campaign with your current rank.

I am distempered. Need more advice from you here Smiley
Just be Patient, continue learning and exploring. It will help you in your journey Smiley
Cryptocurrency is business and profit and loss are the parts of business. You should not be panic and wait for good times to come. May it take long but you know that cryptocurrency investment is for long time. No doubt you will recover your deficits in the future but till that you will have to trade affectively and never lose faith in bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CygnusNetwork

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:41:41 PM

Dear friend,
So far, I know for kind of earning money from bitcoin and altcoins.
Lending I think have not join anyone. But I think in the first time you can get profit from lending. But no more later.
And now, bounty, I still reading and research information about it. No one help or support. One day, hundreds of campaign public. But dont know which one scam or good.

Hi, you should give a quick look to airdrops such : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4048111.msg37960722#msg37960722
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:27:00 PM

Dear friend,

Hi, you should give a quick look to airdrops such : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4048111.msg37960722#msg37960722

Hey there are many airdrops has been opened up here and there dude. Please review about the team and project credibility and then share your personal information to get the airdrop tokens bro.
If you simply share your KYC details that is not at all actually worth for your work mate.
I always take bounty and trading as the option to make the money out from here.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:58:27 PM

You are not the one, there are some who have lost their money too. I started trading when the price of bitcoin is around 14000$. Now I lost all of that money and now trading with new capital. Doing smoothly now

If you are profiting in any ICO you invest then you need to put more money into it. I assume you are doing some research because you are winning in every ICO you invest.

I think lending here is not good anymore since there are many lenders already and more trustworthy that you are today.

You can join in some campaigns like social media, content creation, telegram and translation. Nobody will accept you in signature campaign with your current rank.

Just be Patient, continue learning and exploring. It will help you in your journey Smiley
Cryptocurrency is business and profit and loss are the parts of business. You should not be panic and wait for good times to come. May it take long but you know that cryptocurrency investment is for long time. No doubt you will recover your deficits in the future but till that you will have to trade affectively and never lose faith in bitcoin.

Fair enough rise and fall is part of life and lose, profit is part of investment, we should not lose hope at fist miner lose or we should not be greedy at first huge profit, situation changes all the time, someday it will be high and someday it will be low, so I think you should buy some bitcoin at fallen price and then hold it with patience for long term that’s called investment which is highly profitable and safe way of earnings.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:02:25 AM

I also have a couple of accounts from the end of 2017. Currently I'm focusing on the bounty to recover the account
Bounty actually helps but I always classify bounty as more of a long term thing which helps you in holding most of those coins. Trading on the other hand requires a lot of attention and knowledge which also apply to ICO as well. Lending is a whole lot risky and would not even be a service I will personally want to render. However, as long as you know you are getting collateral and have a vast knowledge about the industry, then there is no problem.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:55:32 PM

Dear friend,

Confuse? Well, why don't try it all they are all worth trying because they are all have a profit. Well, it might be bigger for the other one and smaller profit than the other but the thing is that you are earning, and it will be saved once you saved it, it will be definitely a profit. So, just try exploring them all, they aren't design aren't they? Just make sure you have the effort while doing your job because you are the one who would get the benefit of it.
Hillthy

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:44:35 PM

With the factors outlined, I believe you are an experienced person with ico and crypto investment. You have the knowledge, diagnosis and argument to win with ico. I think you should continue to invest or reinvest sources of profit from ico into a few quality altcoin like ETH, XRP
noah tall

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:15:15 PM

With cryptocurrency it is clear that, one should not limit himself to one of the opportunity available to make an earning. It is a must to use the different opportunities available. Considering the fact I suggest each and everything a good pick to make an earning until the user himself is knowledged and has the eagerness to be a part of the network.
In my opinion the best way to make money in short time is to trade in bitcoin and Altcoin because if you want to invest in crypt and hold them, you will to wait for long time to make some money. ICO will not give you profit easily. Better to get experience about trading and start it from today to make money from your investment. It is easy than anything else.

roflmao129

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:37:32 PM

If you have a good capital, why not try trading? trading is one of the easiest ways to make money with our own capital. You can easily x2 your balance if you have good skills in trading. However, if you do not willing to learn more about this job, you are definitely not suitable for it. There are many lessons on youtube and around the internet which can help you a lot about trading.

fortnite

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:35:19 PM

Personally I would choose investing on ICO`s as they can bring high ROI within a short time if you are able to make a good research and find a good project.
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:16:28 PM

Dear friend,

First, if you decide to invest your funds into Cryptocurrency, you should to join with cryptocurrency group (like Telegram or WA) to help you. And you should to know, if you choose cryptocurrency, you should to be patient. Because cryptocurrency not short-term investments. I suggest you to check price BTC on last year or click here. Are you saw it?? Bitcoin not growing soon, it takes a lot of time for growing like now, so Be Patient bro you will find golden time at least one year Smiley Smiley Keep spirit
Secondly, for bounty, very difficult to judge this bounty scam or not.. But if you have more time, you can visit on website this project and read whitepaper too. It will give you a picture of whether this project scam or not. And dont forget to monitoring social media too, this will give you a picture whether this project real or fake.
Thirdly, You must know SCAM it not about FAKE PROJECT, But FAIL PROJECT can be categorized SCAM. Example Project: Like Luven Diagnostics , this project is real brother but their fail to reach SOFTCAP during ICO so this project can categorized SCAM or MYRIADS.IO, this project really SCAM and FAKE you can visit ANN thread about it and why this project really SCAM

So, i suggest you, always read anything about the project before you join it, be it bounty or ICO (investment) or trading.. I just gave a suggestion  Grin Grin
cryptaxo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:17:11 PM

why dont you do miltiple, bounty + trading + ICO etc
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:44:27 AM

It depends on what passion do you have,  well,  you can do all of those thing if you want to, but for me personally I think bounty was the best for newbie or newcomers, because you need to know all of the information and knowledge tho. So if you do the bounty you will get so much profit which is you can get pay and you get the knowledge as well.
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:04:22 AM

If you don't want anything to lose from you,no capital,you better choose the bounty campaign. If you have successfuly rewarded in campaign someday,it depend on you if you will try to do other activities in crypto,where you can earn more profits. You should have an efforts to learn more how to do it wisely and be successful.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:29:36 AM

Personally I would choose investing on ICO`s as they can bring high ROI within a short time if you are able to make a good research and find a good project.
I think you need to wait until ico is launching and listed in exchange for a profit and it takes several months right? I think it is not included in the short term? if you want short-term profits then you can try trading. or if you want to be more secure maybe you can try a landing investment
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:03:06 AM

trading is a bit risky to do ,you have to take care of many thing before entering into trading and should have good knowledge to make profit.do not go for lending even if you are getting 2x-3x for it unless there is trust able platform as escrow er but still do not prefer it. Ico majority of time give profit if you sell at the starting,hold only when you are sure of its potential and popularity among traders.bounty is good ,you can have extra money at free time.i would say go for ico and bounty.
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:16:05 PM

You can have more earnings in Trading and ICO because they have the fundings that we call and you will decide which one you are taking or when you are investing. If you choose bounty you can get scammed there why? because there are some ICO bounty campaign that hasn't success so that they can't pay you at all.
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:31:55 PM

Dear friend,

Find out what is best for you, your capabilities in doing bounties there are lot to choose from it depends  on you on how much you can do. You need to rank up first because your rank is not enough to earn much. Actually, you can do several ways at the same time to double your money.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:28:24 AM

The best option is to make some money through bounty campaigns and once you've that in hand, try your luck in either trading or gambling.
I wouldn't differentiate much between the two because trading in this market needs a lot of luck and same stands true in the case of gambling as well.
I know a few people who made tens of thousands of dollars through gambling. So you can give that a try as well.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:14:39 PM

In my opinion, trading in cryptocurrencies is the best field in order to get an acceptable profit of money, but you cannot start in that area without a good knowledge of the basics of trading because as this could lead to large consecutive financial losses and I think you must start with a low budget because there is a great possibility that you will lose a lot om money in the first attempts, due to you so not have the experience and this a normal thing.

Furthermore, I advise you to avoid investing in ICO because unfortunately, the majority of them are not profitable (more than 80%), and always their prices will be in a total decline when they will be in the exchange. In fact, the bad issue in that field is that there are many scam ICO's. So be careful, and do not be greedy because of the fake value of Airdrops.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: