Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:12:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which altcoins are good at the moment to buy?  (Read 2361 times)
azizsatrasia68

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:54:48 PM

The greatest profit in the short term can be obtained thanks to the ICO, but in this case relatively high risks are assumed. Therefore, the most reliable and suitable option for me is the investment in Ethereum.
I have the same idea that ethereum is the best investment choice right now. In addition, many altcoins also have high potential. You can see EOS and IOTA, I think both altcoins are worth buying.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JeffreyElvis

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:19:11 PM

I am a little hesitant to choose altcoins at this time, according to friends, which altcoins are good to buy and can give a profit to me?
I suggest you to bought these coins (WAVES, DASH, IOTA & RIPPLE). The crypto market value is red so I recommend you to invest in these coins. I believe its price will be growing again.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:34:59 PM

Ethereum is best out of all, you can also buy and hodl EOS, IHT, IOST, ACT, and QTUM. I think these coins are going to be in a good position as soon as Bitcoin price starts climbing. Oh, I forgot to mention NEO, another possible giant coin for future.
Haytim

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:50:23 PM

now in the bear market and a lot of altcoins get dip.
my choice,

1. ethereum
2. neo
3. ltc
4. wan
5. poa
sasisa

Activity: 154
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:59:42 PM

Zenodys is my choice. My intuition tells me that there will be a big growth in the near future. I chose them because they have a clear technology of development, which move forward.
Jimboqs

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:01:21 PM

I think that EOS is a good altcoin. recently appeared on the market and growing in price.
popoyuyun

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:02:02 PM

I think Ripple is a good altcoin to buy at the moment because Ripple is getting better the day I think if I see from the market.
Waqas vicky

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:06:20 PM

Bro i would like to recommend you $OCN Odyssey coin, as this coin has a great potential.
Do your own research before buying.
almanoffs

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:08:19 PM

EOS, ETH,XRP, XLM are the best altcoins for me.Everyone has a lot of new plans for the future and these projects already have huge budgets.
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:10:34 PM

I am a little hesitant to choose altcoins at this time, according to friends, which altcoins are good to buy and can give a profit to me?
Ethereum is good for investment, but i have a one more suggestion for you, please have a look of Scidex.

you got two positive points:
1. You don't want any amount, you only participate in community program and you win free coins. Cool Cool
2. - they are creating a platform for science sharing. I work with science myself so its project is very valuable to me. Cool Cool
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:13:11 AM

EOS, ETH,XRP, XLM are the best altcoins for me.Everyone has a lot of new plans for the future and these projects already have huge budgets.
coin that is relatively cheap but very potential, especially ethereum is currently being the attention of investors, and coin is an alternative choice that is often used by investors, including beginner investors
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:23:07 AM

Things are not going well in the crypto money world these days. If you buy any Altcoin you can lose money. You can make money if you are careful and want to wait.

Crypto currency investment or trading is one or an individual decision to make, ALT coin as posted in the market treed on crypto currency market are now One thousand plus, one should be more careful into crypto investment since, a lot of scammer are in the treed of crypto currency market. check all the information, fundamental, market movement, volume of investment to that specific crypto coin.and a lot more things to be consider, the last thing is the amount of investment that your planning to put in into trading market. Ehtereum still the best coin for investment, tested and a legit coin.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:09:21 PM

I like NEO, EOS from perspective coins. They have a high potential ahead. Besides there is a project and a coin of REMME, it is directed to safety of data storage. The token bargains at the exchanges and its price is comparable with the price of ico. I think it waits for success in the future.

PatStyle88

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:39:02 PM

Hi.

Ethereum is always a good choice. There are also other Altcoins that have a great potential, such as EOS and NEO.
ivlvov

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:23:12 PM

At the moment, the whole market is red. And this means that today is a good time to buy alternative coins. Soon, growth will begin, and we will be able to get a quick profit.
Yes, I support you and you say the right words. Now almost all the coins that are in and buy can bring you profits in a short time. I think purchasing ETH will be a good idea.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
gwensarah1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:24:34 AM

If you really want to invest for long term or short term remme is reliable coin based on protocol of password less authentication.The team behind remme is professional they use SSL certificates to create secure authentication.
Further more alternative you can invest in ripple, cybermiles and Quarkchain, one of the  most stable coins and will be profitable in long term.
BeerTanker

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:22:35 PM

Given that a backer opting to put up dough in present developments, it could be sensible to reduce distasteful  effects using a distributed picking.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:34:36 PM

Given that a backer opting to put up dough in present developments, it could be sensible to reduce distasteful  effects using a distributed picking.
For me, ethereum is my choices because this is already proven that it can take tremendous profit due to the unstable market .This coin has a similarity on bitcoin so it is good to pick this and involve in ETH.
Mahes4

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:41:31 PM

spending your money to some coins is the best at this time
you can spend to 3-5 coins. that can reduce if youre lose
btw i recommend top 10 coins in marketcaps. like as ETH, XRP, EOS, LTC, etc

rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:48:34 PM

If you invest in any coin from top 10 you will get profit for sure but if you want exact choose i can propose you try with neo / ethereum becaues these coins has very good technology which is needed in crypto now. So in my opinion these coins have the biggest potencial to increase own price
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: