Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:01:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which altcoins are good at the moment to buy?  (Read 2361 times)
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:01:22 AM

I sure hope TS didn't buy since his post Smiley. If so, it means he didn't buy before the dip....but still has al his or her fiat ready to put into all those projects that dipped hard. This means you start at an advantage compared to those that had already bought in, and were/are waiting for prices to recover again. I am one of those. Bought in December/January, (almost) never sold. Still doing ok, but definitely no mountain of gold on the horizon anymore I guess. Doesn't mean I stopped investing. There are many awesome projects out there, some with real potential (in terms of price action, but more importantly, in terms of actually implementing valid blockchain solutions)....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dadanpradana

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:30:14 AM

Ethereum remains at heart because Ethereum is the QUEEN of Bitcoin.
Etherum remains a prima donna for all cryptocurrency fans.

doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:06:17 AM

Ethereum remains at heart because Ethereum is the QUEEN of Bitcoin.
Etherum remains a prima donna for all cryptocurrency fans.
Unfortunately now Ethereum has experienced a price decline to 190 USD.
Then DOGE has shown its fangs through the price of 104 Satoshi, a very pantastic value from DOGE ,Amazing !!!

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
KodyAaron

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:48:15 PM

I am a little hesitant to choose altcoins at this time, according to friends, which altcoins are good to buy and can give a profit to me?
Well there are coins which are really profitable and their earnings are excellent. The coins are:
Paragon
Stellar
Ripple
These are very amazing coins and they are coming up with great projects.
FosterEgan

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:51:28 PM

I am a little hesitant to choose altcoins at this time, according to friends, which altcoins are good to buy and can give a profit to me?
These coins have a very nice platform and the white paper and I think these coins have a future bright:-

ETH
RIPPLE
NEO
Miminaha

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:52:55 PM

what a good question it is i thin k tjat right now it is hard go answer that and we shall give a chance to each cryptocurremcy
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:53:43 PM

These coins have a very nice platform and the white paper and I think these coins have a future bright:-

ETH
RIPPLE
NEO
ethereum and neo yes i believe in them too but i think that ripple is too strange and unpopular to be a leader of the cryptocurrency world
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:55:24 PM

if I think that an altcoin is good to buy right now is TRX, because I'm sure the future of TRX is very good for long-term investment (for our future).

lendahawkins

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:56:59 PM

I do think pundi x is good for long term and im now invest my money on stellar and unibright. I believe every investment that you make is always need from your own decisions, so before invest your money you need to do your own research.

Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:43:09 AM

There are many coins in the market and choosing good coins among them is really harder than ever. So you need to search for ways to find good coins. First research yourself, take advice from crypto expert etc. I think, ethereum, stellar, cardano EOS, ETN, Ethereum classic, tron, ripple, verge, MTC, Me tokens are good investments.
PurpleNights

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:00:33 PM

There are quite a handful of options for this. A good number of altcoins are in the market that are worth buying at the moment. If I'm to make some suggestions, I would most likely suggest Neo, Monero, Dash, Litecoin, TRX, and XRP. I have personally invested in these coins, but I'm looking forward to making more investments with them.
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:07:11 AM

Altcoins to buy you can see on CMC or similar sites, in my opinion it would be so much better than to listen somebody's else opinion because there is just a statistic, and nothing else subjective.

Listen to others is good because you have an idea about the coin but don't depends your altcoin to them. Buy a coin that you already research and you already believe that have a future.

There are too many altcoins that they say are good but make sure you do your own research about it. Ethereum and bitcoin are the two top coins in the market and is already popular and can sure give us good profit. So better go for the trusted one.
at this moment of NEO experienced developments that continue to increase and generate more profits. This triggered the advancement of the profits as well as developments that continue to evoke prosperity.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:14:07 AM

The price of ethereum today is very cheap, that is the reason why you should invest a huge amount because in this way you can be earning a huge amount of profit in the market.

neuran
Copper Member

Activity: 288

GYM Rewards, Mine with Your Body!

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 02:16:00 AM

It s a great question, I have portfolio full of what could have been. This is why I made sure that my token has a purpose even before listing to exchanges.

Pelana vreo

Activity: 744

Syntrum.com

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:23:09 AM

everyone has the choice to choose the coins they will have, lots of new projects and new coins now, I will choose Bitcoin, ethereum and waves, the current price wave is very low, you can buy when prices go down and sell when prices go up.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Yakapo

Activity: 203

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:16:36 AM

I believe that there are a good number of altcoins in the market that would make really investment options. I recently just invested in Waves and Neo, and I would like to suggest it to as much people that are interested. I think that there are really great options, and in a while, you will be reaping profits from your investments.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:34:08 PM

All these altcoins or bitcoin or I should say that all these crypto currencies are entirely volatile in nature and moreover being a part of investment, the valuation flactuation is the commonest thing so one needs not to worry if the valuation of bitcoin is flactuation or I should say, deflating because definitely the time will also come when it will inflate also and then the second thing is that you have to take some risks then only you can make some profit in these crypto currencies.
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:52:47 PM

You can look at the RIPAEX project and there are a lot of rewards for signing events. Smiley
seregaleon

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:12:53 PM

In fact, a lot of coins that can ultimately bring profit.  It can be Etherium, Neo, Eos ...
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:50:21 PM

All altcoins that are in the top 10 coinmarketcap are good altcoins and have the potential to generate huge profits to buy at the moment, but it all depends on the capital you will enter into your chosen altcoin, because if you have a large capital investment you will quickly make a profit, because now the price fluctuates so quickly. but if your capital is small, you have to be patient waiting for the market to recover, and I think it takes a long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: