Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:36:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which altcoins are good at the moment to buy?  (Read 2364 times)
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:39:12 PM

Bitcoin is always all time good coin to buy and keep or trade! If you focus your energy on building a good portfolio based on bitcoin and you refuse to be distracted by cryptocurrency activities and market volatility. You will accumulate bitcoin in a very short period.

itsv

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 03:44:17 PM

well if you are looking for coins which recently got listed on exchanges then i would suggest you to do some research on Remme its a protocol for password-less authentication. Basically they are using SSL certificates to create secure authentication without the use of passwords. currently it has a small market-cap and is trading below ico price. They have also some good players enlisted in their pilot program for instance changelly exchange is one of the participants.

Similarly you can look into Faceter recently listed on hitbtc another coin which had successfull ico and currently trading below ico price. Both these projects are good for long term investment and they had good reviews. Talking about ICO there is one going on its called "Omnitude" or as they are saying "its the UK version of veCahin" there ico ends on 31st.
keazetap

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 12:25:32 PM

Do you know that your friends already know about this profitable and interesting project? If you do not already know about this, then I advise you to join - DATABLOCKCHAIN
https://www.dbc.io
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3637821.0
francojon

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:32:43 PM

Most of them as the market is quite lateral at the moment. NEO is quite good, GAS is not bad and some of the ICOs like Spotcoin and Casper API are promising.
Wasaisisi

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:35:07 PM

I think ETH is still the best Altcoin to make investment right now. The price of ETH is quite stable and has a good developmental graph.
adamin1i

Activity: 539
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:37:43 PM

Those with strong technology are a good choice to invest. research yourself.

ETH
NEO
EOS
ICX
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:49:34 PM

To make things easy for you, it would be nice if you check yourself at coinmarketcap. Look for coins with a considerable amount of trade volume daily and I think this will help you a lot.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:58:18 PM

I am a little hesitant to choose altcoins at this time, according to friends, which altcoins are good to buy and can give a profit to me?
For me, Ethereum is always the leading altcoin in the investment. Ethereum is the most valuable altcoin in all, it brings high stability, long term investment in Ethereum will certainly bring us much profit. In addition, I also bought some other altcoin such as Litecoin, Cardano, NEO and Monero. I like NEO, this is the altcoin dubbed as Ethereum of China, it's geared toward smart economy, it also has faster transaction speed than Ethereum. I believe NEO will grow strongly in the future.

pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:05:11 PM

today is day of storiqa/ STQ..the price is grew up more than 150 percent, from 165th on cmc to be top 100, its still cheap to buy now,,
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:08:02 PM

I am a little hesitant to choose altcoins at this time, according to friends, which altcoins are good to buy and can give a profit to me?
Ethereum, EOS, Dash, Litecoin, SXDT, MTC, IOST, and many more. Dash gave me huge profit when I invested all of my holdings into it and I never regret pouring huge amount of investment because it never let me down. Ethereum is for me the safest Altcoin to invest because of it's community, adoption, usage and pairing in some of the popular or non popular trading exchanges either a decentralized or centralized one.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
edipcansever

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:11:26 PM

I am buying some Hydrogen token few weeks ago. Price is stable right now but i want to buy at this point much more i suppose. For the long term it looks like a good project. Blockchain app idea can be good for the blockchain technology.
clairemoon542

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:40:27 AM

If you want more profit then you have to HODL with a long period of time, for investment I advise you to buy some ethereum coins. Because only the ethereum that cost more stable than others
markers

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:48:50 AM

There are many altcoins with decent potential worthing investors attention but, in my opinion, Ethereum is one of the best choice within altcoin universe. ETH has already proved its user case and actively used by crypto community. It means Etherium bring and create real value for its users. All these make me believe that its price has very good potential for future growth.

wasaisi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:52:35 AM

Try to buy altcoin like lympo because we can see the price of ICO from lympo is only 0.02 $ and now the price is increasing with time. I think his team is also good at managing the event.
islakevin

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 07:02:16 AM

I think everything in coinmarket cap that goes 50% below the all time high is good to buy, But now its good to buy Ocn , Trx , Hydro , Scs . Thats good to buy i promise you gonna be rich in december.

Lock00Live

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:54:03 AM

Good Altcoin you should buy now is ETH. The price of ETH is now nearly $ 600. If you have an idle amount, you should buy ETH immediately. Its price is too cheap and it is increasing in the market. And you will be selling them at high prices and getting big profits in the near future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:59:52 AM

I am studying the REMME since very long time now. It looks like this coin is something that you should invest into. REMME, (REM coin) as perspective of investors is very healthy coin in terms of its total market cap, daily volume, and it is also cheap coin at the same time. It is like hitting the jackpot in short period of time. Its good time to invest into this altcoin because it is down to -40% from its initial ICO price that 0.04 USD. Which means that price is still achievable with REM coin and if you invest today then you will surely secure 40% + in profits. There are some rest coins with the same otology like IOST, XRP, TRX, XVG, however they might not be as successful as the REM coin is.
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:07:15 AM

I have been following Zenodys and I am positive that it will go to the moon. They have a clear roadmap of their project. The idea is just in consonance with the need to systematize and standardize the market place for digital assets.
gentlesam07

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:14:06 AM

If you want to invest in an altcoin there are few things that should really be in place, I think the pertinent reason should be it's potential i.e how it increases values in the the future. There are few new alternate coins that I would want you to invest in, for example MTC,  docademic and LYM,  Lympo are great, try them out.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:19:11 AM

I prefer to trade for now, ethereum can be the first choice. but in altcoin investment. I think there are many options and the value tends to be cheap after various corrections occur. Well, this is where you should be directly involved in the search and discuss it here.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: