Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:18:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which altcoins are good at the moment to buy?  (Read 2361 times)
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:57:54 PM

Those who are from the price of ISO has sagged strongly,and they had a good project,and went to the stock exchange, I think this project will shoot very much.so as you can see,there are projects which are in the negative, the X5 has gone from the price of the ISO,although the project is really cool,so you know what they are worth waiting for X10 or more,and rekomenduju you just are and have to look them walshie opportunities and capitalizing on them is usually small.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:03:13 PM

I am a little hesitant to choose altcoins at this time, according to friends, which altcoins are good to buy and can give a profit to me?
It depends on your main purpose. If you wan't to make a long-term and profitable investment I would strongly encourage you to invest in Bitcoin now, as a lot of experts say now that BTC price will increase by 2-3 times this summer-autumn period. As for altcoins, Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin will be top three choice, I think.
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:07:40 PM

I am a little hesitant to choose altcoins at this time, according to friends, which altcoins are good to buy and can give a profit to me?

If you invest in any coin from top 10 you will get profit for sure but if you want exact choose i can propose you try with neo / ethereum becaues these coins has very good technology which is needed in crypto now. So in my opinion these coins have the biggest potencial to increase own price

Many coins shows a potential components to become a competitive coin in the crypto currency. If you are going to choose which altcoin you are going to invest then you have to make sure that you will not be able to regret in the future. Be optimistic in making decisions around the world of cryptos.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:10:20 PM

I think now you can buy good altcoins from the top , and you can take a few good ico projects

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:36:37 PM

If I were you I'm gonna choose ethereum because the of eth still strong even though sometimes it goes down but still the value is not so low and eth now a days are getting popular not only in crypto  also in over the world.

decibel1337

Activity: 504
Merit: 285

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:11:41 PM

There is definitely a reason to be hesitant about purchasing any altcoin especially at the current state of the market. I would advise you to make a small research on the top altcoins and pick on your own.
RonaldDuncan

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:23:27 PM

MY opinion, these coins ETH, EOS, IOTA & DASH are the best investment. I hope if you invest in these coins you never lose your money in these investments.
Narinderkaurklk

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:28:03 PM

BITCOIN, ETH, NEO, DASH, MONERO, WAVES, are best coins at this moment to invest. Those coins are best for long term holding and have good porential to grow more.
rairaimotobike

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:26:56 PM

I think Ripple is a good altcoin to buy at the moment because Ripple is getting better the day I think if I see from the market.
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:01:37 PM

The top altcoins are always a good choice for buying when you need to buy. Coins like monero, ethereum, NEO are really good altcoins that look to be doing well. They are all going to do well in the long term too so if you want to stock up for the long haul then these coins are a good choice. Basically all of the top ten altcoins are a good buy

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:08:20 PM

There are lots of good coins that you can pick. Ethereum NEO EOS and other litecoin are good and promising coins. You can do some research in the marketplace which coins is good to buy and invest. In that way you can have 100% assurance that it is a good one.As a reminder, invest in cryptocurrency only the amount you can afford to lose.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:23:57 PM

Since the market is currently suffering from a dip, the best alts to buy right now are Ethereum, Litecoin. Both thr coins have a lot of potential and are under the top ten cryptos.
Ethereum being the second most popular crypto has the tendency to cross the $1500 mark by the end of 2018. The coin is not just used as an investment asset, it can also be used as a token for smart applications.
Litecoin, on the other hand with its blockchain of 2.5 minutes makes transactions four times faster than the pioneer and also has a very advanced blockchain which makes transactions secure. Hence the coin will give you good profits.
coinbeach1

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:53:27 PM

PUNDI X sends you an additional 7% of your coins held each month until the end of the year. So if you have 100 coins on your listed wallet or Coinbene Exchange, at the end of the month they send 7 coins to your wallet (Airdrop).  This way you always increase, and you can wait out fluctuations.

10,000 * 7% = 700     (per month)

Good crypto Project! Their POS machine (creditcard machine + crypto + many others) takes direct crypto payments.

Coin buy-back coming! http://
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:57:12 PM

I suggest investing to well established cryptos already in the market such as Bitcoin, ethereum, ripple and the likes. These cryptos, due to large community of users, has a higher tendency to recover from the market downfalls at this moment, later this year. Be mindful on the new listed tokens because there's no assurance whether it will withstand the market volatility or not.

jonsky05

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:59:28 PM

Go to the crypto market and you will see the current price and the top 10 altcoins that have cheaper price but have good value. Grab the opportunity now that all is on cheaper price.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
mynamehere

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:01:06 PM

there ar e a lot of good altcoins and ypu need to uncerstnd that it is up to you, and only you to choose them
mynamehere

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:01:48 PM

my opinion is MTC medicine, advising doctors online, people are lazy, and this is now very relevant, plus the company already with the finished product and has been working for many years!
i cam also name some good coins, bit i am sure thatbyou need to make decision bt yourself, so i do jot want to interfere in this process
lghdt943

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:57:16 AM

Investing in Ethereum, now investing in Ethereum is also more appropriate in terms of price, and the room for growth in the future is still huge, long-term investment is more appropriate.
merle

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:27:11 AM

If you want to press the risks, just pick the coins from top 10 on the coinmarketcap. Although their price is slowing down, they can be able to rise easily again because their volume has been good. However, if you want a big surprise, just invest in ICO. Analyze your best ICO to follow and invest. You may be interested in Glitzcoin? Let's check it.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction
Cryptomania12

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:46:33 AM

I recommend buying at ICO. At the stock exchange it is better to buy those coins that have fallen very much in price, they will at least grow a little in any case
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: