Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:57:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which altcoins are good at the moment to buy?  (Read 2360 times)
lambe45 (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:08:59 AM

I am a little hesitant to choose altcoins at this time, according to friends, which altcoins are good to buy and can give a profit to me?

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.net          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:15:00 PM

Ethereum is always a good choice of altcoin if you are looking for good altcoins to buy. It is easily the best altcoin project out there and once they implement POS which removes the need for miners then the price of ethereum will go up higher than we ever imagined. There are some other good altcoins out there for you to buy too but ethereum is the best one.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
nextel

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:40:52 PM

I am a little hesitant to choose altcoins at this time, according to friends, which altcoins are good to buy and can give a profit to me?

There are no way to predict the future of every altcoins this time but most of them are claiming that they will become huge market in the nearest future so I think everyone do spend a lot of time for research for each altcons that we're going to invest because some of them will pump after few weeks and most of them will drop or dump or will stay on their price ranges for a long period of time.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
nextel

Activity: 154

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:43:04 PM

Ethereum is always a good choice of altcoin if you are looking for good altcoins to buy. It is easily the best altcoin project out there and once they implement POS which removes the need for miners then the price of ethereum will go up higher than we ever imagined. There are some other good altcoins out there for you to buy too but ethereum is the best one.

I am in favor in Ethereum as it is the strongest Altcoin in the crypto market today.
But not only ethereum has the potential to surpass Bitcoin's, just like NEO, Bitcoin Cash, LiteCoin and ZCash... recently they're about to blow and their market cap were surging and investors earned higher profits and rewards of holding.
For me, top altcoins are worth to buy.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:47:37 PM

I agreed ETH is a good altcoin to invest in, the price has room to grow. Apart from ETH, you might want to consider Neo. It has similar function as ETH but has the staking feature now.
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:48:04 PM

If you want more profit then you have to HODL with a long period of time, for investment I advise you to buy some ethereum coins. Because only the ethereum that cost more stable than others
Jochen

Activity: 228

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:51:59 PM

The altcoin is that is good to buy now is neo and eos because they are the next blockchain that will be using on some projects soon. Neo has a ready platform for token also like tokens under ethereum. This two altcoin is the best to buy for me this month.
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:53:15 PM

It depends on your investment if you looking to long term investment you can try Ethereum or some other potential coin. If you looking to short term investment you can EOS or some other altcoins. All the altcoins are follow the Bitcoin value so any changes are happening in Bitcoin others also affected. First you should analyse the convenient platform then try to invest in any Coins.

Jmartins

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:54:06 PM

There are lots of altcoins with potentials that are currently trading below their ICO price, the likes of tbar and loci, covesting is a good one too, do your research on them.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:55:10 PM

Overall a lot of altcoins have the same trend. So just buy top-20 altcoins. Yes, you will not gain maximum profit but your portfolio will be rather stable

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:55:43 PM

For me, it is not advisable to just strangers for coins to buy. I can just shill my bags and possibly dump on you. It is still the best to start reading about altcoins and check project updates. Do not just rely on any of the replies you will read here.
katelynsk

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:07:45 PM

If you are not experienced enough and don't want to go deep into the subject, you can follow the advice of the majority and bet on Ethereum. Almost certainly this will bring you a guaranteed income. And get additional information or advice on his account will not be difficult at any time.

If you are ready to go a little further to get more benefits, pay attention to less popular, but very promising platforms, for example, EOS. Much can depend on how much you are willing to invest. There are still cheap but very promising currencies, where the risk is higher, but the forecasts can be very promising, for example, tkeycoin. And yes, do not limit yourself to one single currency, divide your reserves, invest in 2 or 3 of them.
MilesEldwin

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:14:01 PM

I think  these coins are the good buying at these moments coax it is the strong technology & platforms and it is very cheap.

NEM
EOS
RIPPLE
DASH
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:14:48 PM

It's time to buy the crypto currency now. The most reasonable solution, from my point of view, will be the distribution of the contribution to the crypto-currency assets as follows: 30% in BTC, 15% in ETH, 20% in EOS, 20% in ADA, 15% in Waves. Naturally, there is absolutely no need to adhere to the example presented above - it is given only so that you roughly orient yourself about how much of the available funds to spend on acquiring, in my opinion, promising crypto currency.
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:17:02 PM

Choose altcoins for which there is a technology that benefits society. It is also very important that there was a large community supporting these altcoins. Volatility should be very high. Even these factors will help you not make a mistake.
Gonzo1977

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:21:25 PM

There are still some good coins left to purchase at a decent price. In my opinion currently that you can purchase at decent price before it hits Binance is TheKey TKY, which can be purchased in Kucoin. Another one that is just over a dollar but with great potential is Matrix AI MAN.
PRC_May

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:22:08 PM

i think best invest in Ethereum

then there is some altcoins are good like and
i think this altcoins will  made 200% on the end of 2018 :
neo
sc
lisk
ltc
teddyelwyn

Activity: 268

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:28:15 PM

I'm picking up more and more Havven. they are lauching nUSD on June 11th.
https://themerkle.com/now-you-have-another-way-to-pay-for-apple-products/
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:38:29 PM

I have invested in NagriCoin and recommend you to invest in this altcoin as well.The company Nagri Tech represents a finished product, on the creation, testing and improvement of which 7 years and 5 million US dollars have already been spent. Funds invested in NagriTech ITO are the inputs in the real sector of the economy that directly affects the life of each and every person, but not just financing an abstract idea that, after the ITO,will take many years to get fulfilled or will come to naught.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:59:42 PM

Things are not going well in the crypto money world these days. If you buy any Altcoin you can lose money. You can make money if you are careful and want to wait.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: