Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:39:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which altcoins are good at the moment to buy?  (Read 2361 times)
lighterkek

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 05:42:24 AM

you may have difficulty in choosing subcool, the market has experienced a collapse in the market. I am currently investing time and I think that the best project you can make this investment is joytoken

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mmmn639

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:46:54 AM

It can be said that most of the altcoins are relatively easy to obtain. Compared with Bitcoin, they are cheaper and can buy more quantities. If it is me, I will choose an Ethereum, he can invest for a long time, and can bring Great profit. Choose the altcoin that ranks as high as possible.
Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:57:54 AM

basically, altcoin that good to be hold now is altcoin which has the good prospect in the future. such as eth and neo. because it could be the price rises in the future. now we just hope the price of crypto will rise again.
04antoxap

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:23:23 AM

I am a little hesitant to choose altcoins at this time, according to friends, which altcoins are good to buy and can give a profit to me?
Etherium has received the widest distribution in many spheres of activity all over the world. This crypto platform is trusted by such giants as Microsoft, IBM, Acronis .
Philip Ruby

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:53:22 AM

I would prefer to be an early bird and see what ICO-s are just about to start. It is important to read the white paper and understand the project. If you have faith in it yourself and all documents are made professionally, there is a good and strong team behind it, then to my mind, there is no bad time to buy altcoin. It's not so much about the time than the value of the project.
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:06:00 AM

I think it's a good time to buy Dash and Nem now.
These coins are very cheap now and have a good potential for growing...
Kettle255

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:07:51 AM

I would recommend you to buy waves, etherum, btc. If you look at this in the coin ranking, these coins belong in the top because these coins have a future. And also, they are really cheap at the moment and plus the fact that the market is currently playing with us. Another tip is, whenever the coin goes down just buy more coins if you have extra money and hold again.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:11:52 AM

I am a little hesitant to choose altcoins at this time, according to friends, which altcoins are good to buy and can give a profit to me?
I think, that almost all altcoins are good at this moment to buy, you can buy any coin, and it will be a very good price, because all the coins fell very much
I am focusing to invest on ethereum because since I do not have large amount to put on other altcoins and I know ethereum will also give good profit. Though there are many altcoins that good for those who want to diversify their investments where you can choose on it. Invest on coins that you are believing that can rise the on the market.

mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 07:16:59 AM

analysis on the EOS and NEO for this time. both altcoin this I think will be a pretty promising experience increased. While the price is still low now then it would be a good opportunity to start buying and started investing. Moreover, in the long term I think it will be more promising.

Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:28:22 AM

There are no way to predict the future of every altcoins this time but most of them are claiming that they will become huge market in the nearest future so I think everyone do spend a lot of time for research for each altcons that we're going to invest because some of them will pump after few weeks and most of them will drop or dump or will stay on their price ranges for a long period of time.
at this moment is pretty good by buying Ethereum as a coin that is very capable of reliable. because it is for Ethereum is an Altcoin is very capable for reliable future with its development is very capable of generating market stability. so very nice with moment ii having Ethereum through buy.
#bromocorah

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:07:29 AM

For now it seems Neo will provide a fairly large percentage. While it may not be up to ATH this year, but a 200% chance would be a realistic number for Neo.
ostap5511

Activity: 538
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:40:15 AM

Poloniex is the most famous among altoquin exchanges. Technical support is available via e-mail. It is noteworthy that Poloniex does not deal with fiat currencies.
SutangLee

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:11:05 AM

I heard that in a group in Singapore, Zeng Jin is a gaming company. They recently launched a coin called BOLO. I think there is some meaning. I bought some. Many people said that he will rise when the next bull market arrives. I hope so, good luck!
Rob768

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:23:28 AM

literally yesterday I got acquainted with an article where July was called a bullish month and offered a list of altcoins on which you can earn. I offer you these coins. to admit it honestly, for me a little unexpected list, I did not even hear about many altcoins, but judging by their description, they are quite promising, especially now. altcoins are: Cardano, Ethereum Classic, Zilliqa, OST, Nucleus Cash and others.
kamalkk

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:35:27 PM

I prefer to trade for now, ethereum can be the first choice. but in altcoin investment. I think there are many options and the value tends to be cheap after various corrections occur. Well, this is where you should be directly involved in the search and discuss it here.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:48:30 PM

I think, that almost all altcoins are good at this moment to buy, you can buy any coin, and it will be a very good price, because all the coins fell very much
I am focusing to invest on ethereum because since I do not have large amount to put on other altcoins and I know ethereum will also give good profit. Though there are many altcoins that good for those who want to diversify their investments where you can choose on it. Invest on coins that you are believing that can rise the on the market.
I kind of encourage you to buy Ethereum guy, it’s such a good choice in altcoins market. Indeed, no one can give you a really good advice which coin will suitable for you to buy efficiently because crypto market is full of volatility and we will never know what will happen or which coin can bring you a big benefit in the future. It’s much better to pay attention to one coin, take a deep research for it and then afterward picking that coin. The reason why I give you option to buy ethereum because this coin is showing a massive potential with many people draw attention to it. Moreover, the demand for using ethereum is going more viral. It’s just my hint.
bojosari

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:40:32 AM

if you want to buy altcoins and get a lot of profit, i suggest you buy altcoins like stellar lumens and riplle, this coin is very fast price rises

══════════════☛Ignite Blockchain☚═════════════
Fast & Secure Solution for DeFi
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:36:21 AM

which I know nowadays there are many good altcoins that can be bought because I see all altcoin is decreasing and so now with you buying altcoin you can also help pump the price of altcoin and bitcoin to go back up and bitcoin has not gone back up yet
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:04:53 AM

In fact there are some investment altcoins outside Bitcoin that I predict its value will skyrocket in 2018. Ethereum is the third largest coin in the world after Bitcoin and Ripple. Initially Ethereum is able to sit in the second position until the end of December yesterday. Unfortunately Ripple managed to head the position Ethereum. In addition there are also Litecoin which I predicted as the best altcoin besides Ethereum and Riple. But for some reason until now I am more interested in Ethereum, my mind is always focused on Ethereum and I really believe Ethereum is the best altcoin of all time.
Ms Nuha

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:19:35 AM

in my opinion, if there are several types of altcoins that you can buy according to your wishes, eg Ethereum, RIPPLE, NEO and more,
but among those I mentioned above I think Ethereum is best to make investments. but that also depends on choice and decision you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: