Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:27:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Quadrant Protocol - A blueprint for mapping decentralized data  (Read 52925 times)
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:45:34 AM

On the Quadrant's official website for now there is no public token sale date then how if someone is interested to token purchase?where they must connect?

The best way to connect the owners is through telegram because most of the people are very active and give you the right direction to find the way for investing.
zoLa#7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:34:05 AM

keeping the authenticity of the data is very important, but what about the speed of your network, I am curious about it all
Hi, zayachkivska. Thank you for your interest in Quadrant Protocol.

Quadrant Protocol network will consist of:
1. Nurseries — the Atomic Data Producers (ADPs) that create the original data records. They create Stars (raw data), which can then be grouped into Constellations.
2. Pioneers — the Data Vendors that create data products with the smart contracts on Quadrant.
3. Elons — the visionaries that utilize the created data products and with them, build new and unique products and services. They rely on Constellations and Constellation blueprints to make sense of the data space, which they will travel through.
4. Guardians — the master nodes that protect the integrity of the chain, ensuring that it is not compromised. The Guardians ensure that the Constellations created by the Pioneers are not compromised and provide the services of stamping, authenticating and verifying data.
The Guardian Node hosts and builds transactions into the Quadrant network (creates blocks on the Quadrant Network chain), anchors to a public blockchain like Ethereum, executes Constellations and handles data provisioning and delivery.

For more info, visit https://s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/quadrant-home-secure/assets/images/Quadrant_Protocol_Whitepaper_V1.0.pdf.

If you have any questions, let us know in Telegram group.
petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 11:02:53 AM

if I'm not wrong it's similar to verification process. It allows to bring it to a new transparency level. But what about tracking and checking of possible leak. Does Quadrant provide such function?
zoLa#7

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:34:28 PM

if I'm not wrong it's similar to verification process. It allows to bring it to a new transparency level. But what about tracking and checking of possible leak. Does Quadrant provide such function?
Hi, petushka. Thanks for your interest.
You are right, this is the new level of transparency but also data authenticity since all records of data production will be stored on the blockchain. As for the possible leak, all modifications of data will be easily discovered on the Quadrant Network. Please note that Guardians will be the master nodes that protect the integrity of the chain, ensuring that it is not compromised. The Guardians ensure that the Constellations created by the Pioneers are
not compromised and provide the services of stamping, authenticating and verifying data.

If you would like to know more about Quadrant Protocol, please read whitepaper.

Feel free to join Telegram community on https://t.me/quadrantprotocol.

Follow Quadrant Protocol on https://twitter.com/explorequadrant.
cryptojenny77

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:00:56 PM

Psst! Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity?

💼 Check out this new position available on LinkedIn as Partnership Manager.  Come join Quadrant Protocol’s growing team!💼
Conrad010

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:29:37 PM

We had the chance to present our project during CryptoDay in Athens! In a packed auditorium the Quadrant team discussed with students from the University of Piraeus about blockchain, big data, AI and of course crypto. It was a rewarding experience to reconnect with academia!

petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 07:47:33 AM

You are right, this is the new level of transparency but also data authenticity since all records of data production will be stored on the blockchain. As for the possible leak, all modifications of data will be easily discovered on the Quadrant Network. Please note that Guardians will be the master nodes that protect the integrity of the chain, ensuring that it is not compromised. The Guardians ensure that the Constellations created by the Pioneers are
not compromised and provide the services of stamping, authenticating and verifying data.

Thanks a lot for a quick reply. My bad, I haven't made a deep research yet and for sure will do this. Anyway masternodes are a great addition.
Seunexy

Activity: 259

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:34:10 PM

Our work at DataStreamX and the DSX Network has revolved around ensuring the transparency, trustworthiness, and fluidity of the data transactions made through our platform. By working with thousands of data buyers and sellers, as well as processing billions of data records monthly, we see what works and what does not when it comes to companies that transact and access data. In addition, it has enabled us to identify what works for data marketplaces and what does not. Read more on the Power of Quadrant here https://medium.com/quadrantprotocol/the-power-of-quadrant-3b9c099dd779.

Also follow Quadrant Protocol on twitter here: https://twitter.com/explorequadrant
Conrad010

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:59:08 AM

Thanks a lot for a quick reply. My bad, I haven't made a deep research yet and for sure will do this. Anyway masternodes are a great addition.

Thanks for your interest in Quadrant! If you have any further questions, we're here to help.

Feel free to join in the discussion in the official Telegram Group.
zoLa#7

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:28:33 AM

Today's data economy is facing many problems! Only some of it are:

1. Gap between the companies that pose a huge amount of data and the ones which don’t have the ability to store data, smaller companies.
2. Fake and unauthentic data, one of the biggest problems for data consumers is that they don’t have the option to check data authenticity.
3. Unsustainable data feeds, all data producers should be rewarded for their work, otherwise, when they are not incentivized, they lose will to produce new data
4. Unfair revenue distribution for the original data producers, also big problem since data resellers are the ones getting to the biggest piece of a cake when it comes to distribution of rewards for data that users are consuming.

Quadrant Protocol is tackling these problems.

To learn what is Quadrant Protocol, read it's whitepaper.

Quadrant Protocol is on Telegram. Join the community on https://t.me/quadrantprotocol.

Follow Quadrant Protocol on https://twitter.com/exploreQuadrant.

tuaninfo1409

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:01:25 AM

Do you have airdrop programs for users?
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:24:31 AM

Do you have airdrop programs for users?
I think they don't have such airdrop, but recently project announced 100k$ bounty program (Amazix Bounty): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3739014.0
You can participate in Telegram bounty for example
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:50:20 AM

A great Exchange. Ecex Exchange is really doing great and also good to see a another good exchange out. These exchange ICO will surely help the cryptos world to grow out more. Good luck for the project

I don't know what you are talking because this thread is not for Ecex exchange, This thread belongs to Quadrant protocol for decentralized data which will store some useful information to the companies.
cryptojenny77

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:19:29 PM

🎉Congratulations to everyone for reaching 4k plus members in Quadrant's Telegram Channel and Group.
We welcome all new members! Keep spreading the good news.   Your support means the world to us!🙏🎉

Please be sure to  follow Quadrant Protocol on Twitter to stay updated for more exciting news to come!
andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:49:22 PM

Greetings Quadrant Protocol Community!

We were patiently waiting for Consensus 2018 in order to share with our community a massive announcement...

Quadrant's Testnet is live and our first feature - data stamping - has been operating successfully, stamping a client’s live data feed!

Check the Medium article below to learn more about it!

sabina.gnusareva

Activity: 189

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:51:59 PM

tell me, do you have a bounty campaign? If so, when is it expected to be published? The project is good.
cryptojenny77

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:06:41 PM

tell me, do you have a bounty campaign? If so, when is it expected to be published? The project is good.

Hi there,

Yes, Bounty program can be located here:

——————————
BOUNTY PROGRAMS
Bitcointalk:  Click HERE
Telegram: Click HERE
zoLa#7

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:16:09 AM

Did you ever experience a problem using fake data?

Quadrant Protocol is resolving one of the biggest threats to data consuming!

Once data is stamped and verified on Quadrant network, that data is confirmed to be authenticated and true, providing data vendors and consumers security of data accuracy.

To learn more, read the whitepaper.

If you have any doubts, let us know in Telegram group.

Follow Quadrant Protocol on Twitter.

Parbey

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:16:38 AM

Hello Community,

Our CEO Davie Michael will be demoing Quadrant’s Testnet and data stamping mechanism at the Consensus conference during New York Blockchain Week! You can always ping us on Telegram to schedule a private demoing.

Learn more: https://medium.com/quadrantprotocol/quadrants-testnet-is-live-955d747098e7

gerbas

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:24:00 AM

A data decentralization can be really useful when it comes to data validation. Today we need that information a lot.
Since many things already sets in an online environment, having this decentralized data should be really crucial need.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: