Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:31:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Quadrant Protocol - A blueprint for mapping decentralized data  (Read 52925 times)
zoLa#7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:12:19 AM

sounds good, what about gas war on ico?
and which large funds added quadrant to their portfolio?

Hello xmGx, there'll be no gas war. Individual contributions will be capped.

There are several VC, that have invested in Quadrant Protocol. The team has publicly disclosed investment from Kenetic Capital,  Chainrock, Wavemaker, Openspace Ventures!

How much cap will be per person? I see that KYC result will be avaliable at 25th June, so after this will be setup individual cap?
Hi, magisterr.
All details will be known on June 25th.
Please join Telegram group and Announcements Channel to stay updated.
Thank you for your interest in Quadrant Protocol.  Smiley
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:29:51 AM

There are several VC, that have invested in Quadrant Protocol. The team has publicly disclosed investment from Kenetic Capital,  Chainrock, Wavemaker, Openspace Ventures!

How much cap will be per person? I see that KYC result will be avaliable at 25th June, so after this will be setup individual cap?

Only small amount of the hard cap left in the Quadrant ICO, but after once they start ICO soon it will the hard cap because they have already reached the soft cap. Only 25% left in the ICO to reach the required hard cap.

Yes, I know. 15 mln from 20 mln was raised on pre-sale, but I missed. Thats why I asking about limit per person  Smiley

There are several VC, that have invested in Quadrant Protocol. The team has publicly disclosed investment from Kenetic Capital,  Chainrock, Wavemaker, Openspace Ventures!

Hi, magisterr.
Thank you for your interest in Quadrant Protocol.  Smiley

Thank you. I joined already. waiting for details   Smiley
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:33:08 AM

Really quality product of the team. You can go into the project even without attachments, it's very cool, that even on one referral program you can make good money. The chain is built in such a way that the best solution is not to sell tokens after the end of ico, but keep them until better times and gain profit. He definitely has a great future.
HuyenTKB9

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:36:20 PM

Thanks to all selected waitlist applicants for the overwhelming response in our KYC verification! Registration is now closed, but you can still indicate your interest by joining our Waitlist. We will communicate the KYC results via email on June 25th!
Conrad010

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:25:57 AM

Good evening, all.
Hope you discover fairly resources to evolve your business! Sentient logo, interesting design, impeccable plan.

Thank you for your support.

Feel free to join in the discussion on Telegram.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:26:04 AM

Thanks to all selected waitlist applicants for the overwhelming response in our KYC verification! Registration is now closed, but you can still indicate your interest by joining our Waitlist. We will communicate the KYC results via email on June 25th!

How many people was registered in whitelist? Or this is still being on calculation? It seems tokens sale can finished just in first day  Smiley
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:29:10 AM

Only small amount of the hard cap left in the Quadrant ICO, but after once they start ICO soon it will the hard cap because they have already reached the soft cap. Only 25% left in the ICO to reach the required hard cap.

Yes, I know. 15 mln from 20 mln was raised on pre-sale, but I missed. Thats why I asking about limit per person  Smiley

Hi, magisterr.
Thank you for your interest in Quadrant Protocol.  Smiley

Thank you. I joined already. waiting for details   Smiley

I hope the hard cap will reach for waitlist candidates only and the hard cap is only 20millions and only 5 millions left in the ICO in order to reach the hard cap.
zoLa#7

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:27:55 AM

How many people was registered in whitelist? Or this is still being on calculation? It seems tokens sale can finished just in first day  Smiley
Hi, magisterr.
Quadrant Protocol had 8000 spots available for whitelist. In case some of the users fail to pass KYC, waitlisted users will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.  Smiley
zoLa#7

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:49:39 AM

HELLO, QUADRANT PROTOCOL COMMUNITY.

Quadrant Protocol team is excited to be at the Rise Innovation Week today!
CEO Mike Davie will be speaking at The Block Club event during RISE in Bangkok. Mike's speech is scheduled to start at 20:30 PM.

Looking forward to meet you all.  Smiley

Make sure you join Announcements Channel to stay updated on all the news.   Wink
sawsea

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:32:04 PM

Facts related to Quadrant Protocol:
· Quadrant’s blockchain is up and running, with real client data being stamped

· Throughput tests show that Quadrant would enable tens of thousands of data feeds to stamp the signatures of 1.92 TB worth of data per minute onto the chain.

· The Producer Client is handling files upto 500MB per stamp.

· The Quadrant Producer Client is stamping a data pipe that has 300–400MB every 5 minutes.

· Depending on the data, clients could stamp their data at a cadence that best suits their needs. From our research we see feeds being at sizes of 50MB to 400MB being an ideal balance between # of stamps and data stamp processing rates.

· Quadrant is an Ethereum sidechain with Proof of Authority consensus

· It is a highly enterprise secured sidechain that combines speed, security, and cost efficiency.
remember10x

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:41:43 PM

Hello guys !!!
Quick question, do you peg the price only on the $ value or in ETH?
I‘m asking, because as the price of ETH is dropping and it may not stop here, 1.5 ETH will therefore give us much less tokens in the sale then originally, correct?
Thanks
OzhogCoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:48:07 PM

The problem of data reliability is a huge headache for all types of organizations that want to adopt a cloud computing model. I hope that you manage to cope with this
bitcoindian

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:50:47 PM

HELLO, QUADRANT PROTOCOL COMMUNITY.

Quadrant Protocol team is excited to be at the Rise Innovation Week today!
CEO Mike Davie will be speaking at The Block Club event during RISE in Bangkok. Mike's speech is scheduled to start at 20:30 PM.

https://i.imgur.com/3qMNT0g.jpg

Looking forward to meeting you all.  Smiley

Make sure you join Announcements Channel to stay updated on all the news.   Wink

Quadrant protocol is a very good project and improving their confidence because already they raised 15 million dollars and with this conference community will get much awareness about the project.
cryptojenny77

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:06:02 PM

Hello guys !!!
Quick question, do you peg the price only on the $ value or in ETH?
I‘m asking, because as the price of ETH is dropping and it may not stop here, 1.5 ETH will therefore give us much less tokens in the sale then originally, correct?
Thanks

The token price is pegged to USD, so, an eQUAD will be US$0.05 during the token sale.

The ETH to USD rate used will be set 2 hours prior to the start of the crowdsale on June 26th :-)

Please join us on telegram for more updates to come!
cryptojenny77

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:09:07 PM

The problem of data reliability is a huge headache for all types of organizations that want to adopt a cloud computing model. I hope that you manage to cope with this

Hi there, thank you for the inquiry!

Quadrant is agnostic when it comes to storage technologies which could be used, so, you may be able to "plug" any technology which you seem fit for your solution — be it cloud, database, decentralized storages as well as mobile, raw text logs and IoT devices.

Take a look at the solution design over  on page 25 of the Whitepaper , that should make things clear. 😊
Parbey

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:35:43 AM

Less than 48 hours to go! The results from our KYC verification will be sent via email on Monday 25th June. We will notify successful applicants for their eligibility to participate in our token sale.

Parbey

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:05:36 AM

Below is the instructions for participating in the upcoming Crowdsale.📣

Read here

Allocation limits will be announced very soon.

podavan

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:28:35 AM

I wonder how long crowdsale will last. In the announcement, I found only the date of the beginning. I'm thinking about investing now. This is a good idea.
Parbey

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:56:02 AM

I wonder how long crowdsale will last. In the announcement, I found only the date of the beginning. I'm thinking about investing now. This is a good idea.

Hello Podavan, Crowdsale will end on 26th July 2018 at 12.00 pm (SGT/GMT+8) or when the cap is reached. However, only whitelisted applicants can contribute.
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:48:27 PM

Hello Podavan, Crowdsale will end on 26th July 2018 at 12.00 pm (SGT/GMT+8) or when the cap is reached. However, only whitelisted applicants can contribute.

I am sure the token sale will not last until 26th of July. There are many people whitelisted and they are waiting to participate in the token sale.
15 million dollar has raised only in Pre-sale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: