Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:04:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Quadrant Protocol - A blueprint for mapping decentralized data  (Read 52925 times)
Parbey

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:00:53 PM

I heard that you currently raised 700 ETH of 9000 ETH (target ETH). Is this information correct?? Im talking just about the crowdsale...

Hello Shewasfourteen,

You can check on Etherscan with the token contract address to see how much has been raised in realtime.
wdelius

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:17:06 PM

Can you share the ETHERSCAN contract or page so we can check it out?

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
cryptojenny77

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:34:59 PM

Can you share the ETHERSCAN contract or page so we can check it out?

Hi there,
For the safety of the community, we do not disclose the contract address in public forum in case the scammers may use that info to impersonating our team and spreading false information that could lead to loss of funds! The contact address will be visible to people who are eligible to contribute.  If you have been approved for KYC and participated in the sale, you would have that information :-)

Thank you in advance for your understanding and support!

cryptojenny77

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:40:04 PM

Hi Quadrant Community!!

We have some exciting news to share with you today! We are proud to release the worldwide network of Quadrant Protocol supporters to build a solid foundation for the future! We are immensely proud to announce our Map of the World, a growing list of supports of Quadrant Protocol and our long-term mission.

A picture is worth a thousand words! Over the course of the last month, we have been working on building out a worldwide partnership network to ensure we can carry the message and mission to all ends of the globe. Ensuring the long-term success and adoption of the data protocol was our utmost goal when selecting partners and investors who will be with us, not only for the token sale, but 6, 12 and 24 months after.

The mission of the network is to bring tangible value to Quadrant Protocol, including building our network and user base of AI and Data companies and expanding to communities around the world via invitations to speak at conferences and meetups.

Please read this article to learn more ;-)

btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:55:42 AM

I heard that you currently raised 700 ETH of 9000 ETH (target ETH). Is this information correct?? Im talking just about the crowdsale...

Hello Shewasfourteen,

You can check on Etherscan with the token contract address to see how much has been raised in realtime.

I don't see anything about how much they raised in the crowdsale but the thing is continuously tokens are being bought by the investors. But we don't see any money raised update in ICO listing websites?
setpass

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:27:09 AM

It is a universal truth that where there is money to be made, people will try to game the system.
This is no different in the data economy. Data is easy to fake, copy and misrepresent. This makes it
difficult for Data Consumers to properly vet data when purchasing it from third parties.
When purchasing data, Data Consumers want to follow applicable laws and regulations. They do
not want to be unethical in their business practices. There is too much at stake if they should be
found engaging in unethical practices. Hence from a business perspective, they do not want to pay
for data that is not authentic. From a regulatory perspective, they need to know where their data
comes from.
Data Vendors are not always so scrupulous. Some are happy as long as they make their money.
Data Consumers, therefore, are not always getting the authentic data that their systems depend
on. Unauthentic data input equals a poor resulting output. It is the case for data-driven business
decisions, algorithmic trading, AI/ Machine Learning applications and oracles for smart contracts.
If the data is false, the consequences can be dire.
Joekondo

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:47:43 AM

Hello Shewasfourteen,

I don't see anything about how much they raised in the crowdsale but the thing is continuously tokens are being bought by the investors. But we don't see any money raised update in ICO listing websites?

Since the sale started just two days ago, and today is the third day, listing websites will most likely update the page once the sale is over.
Thank you for your interest, let me know if you have any more doubts (:
wdelius

Activity: 308

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:00:44 AM

If project doesn't reach hardcap is there a chance that the token sale is extended?

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Joekondo

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:07:39 AM

ATTENTION EVERYONE: Starting from today, NO LIMITS 💥

The third day of our public sale is live and we don't impose any minimum or maximum limits!
 Please note that our registration is now open again for everyone!

Joekondo

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:22:05 AM

If project doesn't reach hardcap is there a chance that the token sale is extended?

Unsold tokens will be held in reserve for a future token sale to be held no sooner than 2 years.
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:35:42 AM

Unsold tokens will be held in reserve for a future token sale to be held no sooner than 2 years.

But i think still, there is plenty of time left in the ICO, only 5million left in the ICO to reach the hard cap. Now there is no limits for investment soon people will start investing in this ICO for sure.
sashaa_14

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:25:45 AM

I think it is a great project, but it is really strange... just above 700 transactions to their crowd sale smart contract (even without contribution limits), and their whitelist cap of 8K people was filled in an hour. Doesn't make sense to me, I guess this is because of a bear market.
devbounty

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:04:48 AM

KYC Request

Hi admin, I did kyc but no message sent to my mail address. How can I know my kyc successfully?
Joekondo

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:09:42 AM

I think it is a great project, but it is really strange... just above 700 transactions to their crowd sale smart contract (even without contribution limits), and their whitelist cap of 8K people was filled in an hour. Doesn't make sense to me, I guess this is because of a bear market.

Yes, it is strange that the hype seems to be turning off. However, this reasons that brought this project to the top and made it one of the most anticipated tokensales still stands. Checking most ICOs these days with the market in a really overall bad situation it's pretty difficult to sold-out within few days- it takes more time!
Collecting 485,000 USD is still not a bad result  Wink
Joekondo

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:11:05 AM

KYC Request

Hi admin, I did kyc but no message sent to my mail address. How can I know my kyc successfully?

You should receive a mail confirming your verification, check the spam folder as well.
Can I ask you how long ago you submitted your KYC?
Joekondo

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:24:48 AM

The latest update of the project is out!
Watch the CEO - Mike Davie streaming all the news about Quadrant: HERE
shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:21:21 PM

Can someone post the ico contract address please? i want to follow the progress.
BryanZbraw

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:58:07 PM

Seems very good.
Noticing project, irreproachable results.  Good luck devs!

The Quadrant Protocol, using the Proof of Authority to handle more transactions, operate at lower gas prices, achieve faster transactions, and limit malicious nodes from entering data.
ThachSanhTp

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:57:33 PM

The Power Of Quadrant
As we develop the protocol to power our next generation platform, we realized we were working on something much bigger than DataStreamX and the DSX Network. It is more than just a data marketplace for the buying and selling of data. With this in mind, we will be breaking out our protocol from the DataStreamX brand so that it will live larger than a single transaction platform.

The protocol Quadrant will power DataStreamX, along with millions of other data transacting parties. We envision that the Quadrant protocol will become the standard for the way decentralized data is used and that it will revolutionize the data economy

Read more at https://medium.com/quadrantprotocol/the-power-of-quadrant-3b9c099dd779
andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:59:02 PM

Can someone post the ico contract address please? i want to follow the progress.
Hi there.

I'm sorry, this information can't be disclosed publicly.
Make sure to join the Telegram Group as we'll be sharing updates on the project and sale over there.

Thanks for your interest in Quadrant Protocol! Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: