Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:31:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Quadrant Protocol - A blueprint for mapping decentralized data  (Read 52925 times)
HuyenTKB9

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:10:22 PM

Hello everybody,
What is the token price on public sale? and where can I find the public sale status? (the number of tokens sold out, fund collected...)
Thanks in advance!
HuyenTKB9

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:12:08 PM

For someone who may need: The Quadrant team has some exciting news to share with you today! They are immensely proud to announce our Map of the World, a growing list of supports of Quadrant Protocol and the long term mission. Learn more at https://medium.com/quadrantprotocol/global-partners-announced-913ade9ff3d6

andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:54:56 PM

Hello everybody,
What is the token price on public sale? and where can I find the public sale status? (the number of tokens sold out, fund collected...)
Thanks in advance!
Hi there,

The token price is pegged at US$0.05 per eQUAD. Wink

As for the sale status, for now your best bet would be joining the Telegram Group and waiting for further updates!
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:52:59 AM

How much funds collected so far? I cant find counter on the site... KYC still open? May i join to crowdsale if I not whitelisted?
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:26:55 AM

great project with good potential
$ 3 Million softcap and $ 20 Million hard cap, KYC needed
soft cap target is easy to achieve. i am happy to see that
public sale not yet announced according to official website
but annoucments on social twitter account its 4th day of Quadrant public sale live
if public sale live then please update the officoal website and add a progress bar to know how much money raising. 

btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:51:55 AM

but annoucments on social twitter account its 4th day of Quadrant public sale live
if public sale live then please update the officoal website and add a progress bar to know how much money raising. 

Already the crowdsale has been started 3 days back only but till now there is raised update on the website, still, it is showing 15 million raised? Maybe they need to manually update the raised amount but when i checked in Etherscan people are buying the coins.
lookuper

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:00:43 AM

https://www.quadrantprotocol.com/
A blueprint for mapping decentralized data Quadrant is a blockchain-based protocol that enables the access, creation, and distribution of data products and services with authenticity and provenance at its core. The data economy is similar to space; unmapped and chaotic.
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:10:36 AM

Already the crowdsale has been started 3 days back only but till now there is raised update on the website, still, it is showing 15 million raised? Maybe they need to manually update the raised amount but when i checked in Etherscan people are buying the coins.
i think if it can reach softcap then more investors will invest their money into this project. i see on the web there is no token sale chart, it is still 3 days away. for now i monitor first its development

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Seunexy

Activity: 259

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:22:36 AM

How much funds collected so far? I cant find counter on the site... KYC still open? May i join to crowdsale if I not whitelisted?
Hello there, and thank you for your interest in Quadrant Protocol.
For funds collected so far, a progress bar showing this would be put up on the site very soon. Please stay tuned.

Yes, the KYC is still open, Please register here.

You have to be whitelisted to participate in the crowdsale.

If you missed the whitelist, not too worry, there is a registration open to those who missed the whitelist.

Also feel free to join the telegram group here.
Seunexy

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:31:27 AM

Thank you very much for your support and kind words.

The Crowdsale is on. Please visit the website to get started.

A progress bar will be up very soon on the site.

Please stay tuned.

Also feel free to join the telegram group here.
Seunexy

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:32:47 AM

Hey there!! A progress bar showing this information will be up very soon on the site.
Please stay tuned. THANK YOU!!
Seunexy

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:34:03 AM

i think if it can reach softcap then more investors will invest their money into this project. i see on the web there is no token sale chart, it is still 3 days away. for now i monitor first its development
Thank you for your interest in Quadrant protocol.

A progress bar will be up on the site very soon.

Please stay tuned.
Seunexy

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:35:41 AM

I suppose it is a very nice project! Absorbing idea, vigilant approach, classy website!
Thank you very much for your support and kind words, you are appreciated.

Please feel free to join the discussion on telegram.
Seunexy

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:58:19 PM

I am review in concept on your idea, It's truly good!
Believable results, seamless design, engaging website.
Thank you vey much for your support and kind words.
You are appreciated.

Please feel free to join in on the discussion on telegram.
Joekondo

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:30:42 PM

Greetings Quadrant Protocol Community!

Important Announcement:
Strategic Partnerships | cv30 X Quadrant Protocol
cv30 connects talent with career opportunities in the digital age and empowers startups to build their legacy through robust and dynamic partnerships, they hope that Quadrant's vision and mass adoption of the protocol will be smooth and fast, worldwide.

Read more details in this 🎊 Medium Article 🎊
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:47:33 PM

I suppose it is a very nice project! Absorbing idea, vigilant approach, classy website!

Whether the crowdsale is very close because many people confused about the bar whether the quadrant protocol is raising the money or not. Already they send emails to the whitelist participants for participating in the crowdsale.
Conrad010

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:40:40 AM

Whether the crowdsale is very close because many people confused about the bar whether the quadrant protocol is raising the money or not. Already they send emails to the whitelist participants for participating in the crowdsale.

Thank you for your interest. A progress bar will be added to the website soon, please stay tuned.
dorabuckest

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:58:08 AM

Thank you for your interest. A progress bar will be added to the website soon, please stay tuned.
all surely can't wait to await a new innovation, hopefully soon in the start and many who want to get into it, success is always a fella

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
andrbutler

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:46:38 AM

Hello !
It's really interesting project.
Well-advised results, interesting plan!

Thank you for your support! Don't forget to join us on Telegram!
HarrisPay

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 06:00:49 AM

An external Proof of Work chain will be used as an anchor for security purposes. For the time being, the Ethereum blockchain will be used for anchoring but it can be replaced by any public chain in the future if needed.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: